Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for all Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 593
-
06-12-26 10:08 #53Senior Member

Posts: 43Insight
Damn, sounds I'll have to reassess my expectations and approach then.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
I appreciate the tip about the washcloth. I did enquire about a fan at BB, but was brushed off.
I will say I had a pleasant time with Luna at Angela Spa recently, I did not submit a report about it. Apparently I jinxed it since it appears to have shut down since then.
-
06-12-26 00:29 #52Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Granted I only had about 15 minutes with her as she joined my session with Mia but I did not have a similar experience as you. I am not a fan of the number rating system for looks because everyone's tastes are different. I thought she was cute, though not my usual type. I enjoyed her breasts very much though you are correct that she has inny nipples rather than the erasers that I read on someone else's report. There were also no bad odors during my session and we had no problem communicating in English. But yes, Mia is much more attractive, I find Mia absolutely gorgeous.
Originally Posted by QuikTurtle69
[View Original Post]
As far as the hot rooms, I am with you. Most of the girls know that when I come to bring an extra fan into the room because I sweat my ass off. And unfortunately when I get hot, I start to lose my stiffness and have a hard time finishing. One thing that helps me is I ask the girl to bring in a cold wet washcloth before the session starts.
I do find it interesting that you have been a member for 2 years but have never left a single positive review for anyone.
-
06-12-26 00:07 #51Regular Member

Posts: 11Cici at Sunflowers 888
I arrived in the morning and Cici greeted me through the window at the front door. She had a beautiful smile that made me feel happy that I picked the right spot. I chose the hour massage, paid the house fee and she led me into a room.
I undressed after she walked away and laid face down without a towel. She came in and began the massage just like I like it. She found an area in my shoulder that had been bothering me for a few days so I was really happy to have that knot worked out. The rest of the massage was more of the same. I love it when I feel talented hands.
On the flip I knew I what I was there for so I asked for everything before she said anything. She left the room and came back a short wait later with that same smile that I saw on arrival.
She started with a blowjob that had the perfect amount of tease. I hadn't popped for a few days so I almost lost it a minute in. I had her wait for a minute and then told her o was ready for the main event.
I had her lay back on the table and started off in standing missionary. Perfect change up from the blowjob as I controlled the tempo to allow me to make it last. Even so, her tight pussy was doing its best to make it difficult not to pop right away.
I felt like changing things up so I had her climb on top of me on the table for some traditional cowgirl. I had fun watching those boobs bounce in front of me. Again I felt the end approaching so I decided to make it a good one.
We got off the table and I had her bend over the table while I entered for some doggy to finish the event. I only lasted about two more minutes and that was all the longer I could resist. I let it go with a few deep thrusts and held it in her while I felt the condom filling up.
She cleaned me up and started with that awesome massage again. We joked around a little on the translator app and a fun conversation. When my time was up I told her I'd definitely be back soon. It was a great overall experience.
-
06-12-26 00:01 #50Regular Member

Posts: 9Hot rooms
I sometimes ask for a fan which they bring in from elsewhere or change the overall temp for the entire shop. Was she at least warming to you? She wasn't a clock watcher with me so I enjoyed the extra fun time we had.
Originally Posted by QuikTurtle69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 23:52 #49Senior Member

Posts: 43Honey, not sweet at all
After seeing all the glowing reviews here and on RM, I bit the bullet and made an appointment with Honey at BB Spa. Overall, it was very disappointing and makes me question all the hyperbolic reports seemingly trying to get published in Penthouse Letters and if they are sponsored ads or something- even the supposed credible ones in the gatekept 50+ post section.
Honey is a 5 at best. Her botched tit job was so distracting, along with the 75 degree room on an 80 degree day. Her nipples seem to have been sewn back on the wrong way on, so they went inwards. Distinct odor emanated during mish.
Reports described her English as good, where it was barely passable, despite her "13 years living in the US, since she was 10. " What a joke. She's pushing at least 40.
On my way out, MMS pulled me into a room and brought Mia in. I very much wish I had got her instead. Nice petite natural body with nice tits.
For the guys who run hot, do you have any advice as to how to best approach hot rooms? I almost want to bring a fan with me. I'm at the point where I will walk out the next time a room is as warm as that.
-
06-11-26 15:07 #48Banned Member

Posts: 1Ocean Spa in Fullerton Coco
Decided to check this place out and just walked in without an appointment. An Asian lady opened the door and came out into the lobby and asked me if I would like a massage. I told her yes, are you available, and she said "yes honey come with me." She has brown hair with a few highlights that look nice, first thing I noticed on her body was her nice round ass. Definitely has a Mexican looking butt despite being Chinese.
Let her know that I wanted a half hour appointment and gave her the house fee. I did not want to waste any time with the massage. We took our clothes off, and I started playing with her MM boobs that are a full C cup with really nice nipples. Coco got down on her knees and put my cock in between her boobs for a little bit of Russian action. I titty fucked her for a few minutes, and then she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it. The perfect amount of pressure, sometimes when girls are sucking your cock, they can suck it too hard and it's uncomfortable, but she knows exactly what she is doing.
I had to back her off, and I let her know that I was ready, she grabbed a rubber and slapped it on me. Entered first in Mish and she was nice and tight. Fucked her in this position for a good 10 minutes and then we went into K9. I knew with that nice Latina ass that I was not going to last very long, so I just went ahead and unleashed my jizz inside the hat.
Coco is a fun one.
-
06-11-26 00:30 #47Regular Member

Posts: 24Lia is back at Asia spa (Lake Forest)
Got word that super sleek and sexy Lia is back. That kitty cat Lioness is still ruling the jungle with that slender profile and better than real feeling sweater puppies. We talk for two seconds say a happy hello and reconnect and then just tear into each other. Get her naked immediately and start sucking face with grace. Lips still pumped up for sucking a golf ball through a garden hose and that's precisely what she dropped down to do. Just crazy*good head game and can go deep with killer tongue action. All the feels. I'm loving this but I just got to eat the Lia so I went down to feed on the real peaches grabbing that sexy ass kissing it right at the tuck and leaned her over to lick her V from behind. Kinky move I pull sometimes and it caught her off guard in a great way and she got wicked horny and into it. My vagina whisperer skills in that position are super strong and I know how to get them to go wild with a powerful leg*shaking release that*feels like no other I'm told. I let her lay down to calm and steady herself as I slide in standing mish to get a stroke going so I'm ready once she recovers. Drop down to eat the Lia again to build up the sensitivity and we are off to the races. Super fucking hot. We are both familiar and super keyed up which made for a wild time and a bit of blur with all the heavy petting, positions, and acrobatics haha! Nothing formulaic about this session. It just flowed like a fantastically orchestrated dance (aka bone dance) and the angles and moves you can do with a frame like this makes me crave her type. She's got all the skills and a body that just makes for an astral projection of a session. She will let you take*her to Poundtown with all the grace of a hot GFE lover. I'll be back for seconds while she's still there for sure.
-
06-10-26 18:17 #46Regular Member

Posts: 12Not the same person bro. Different one.
Originally Posted by Blackcat07
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 16:22 #45Regular Member

Posts: 9Mona / Nana OA?
I've seen some reports on Mona and she sounds very similar to Nana who was once there.
Nana is my ATF. I have her number but I haven't gotten a response since 2 months ago and don't want to bother.
Can anyone confirm or deny if it's her?
Thanks a bunch in advance!
-
06-10-26 14:03 #44Regular Member

Posts: 27Woo!
Hell yeah! Glad you had a great time!
Originally Posted by Stachio
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 01:59 #43Regular Member

Posts: 11YoYo+CiCi at Palm Massage
Since I'm going to be out of town for the next couple of weeks, I wanted to get with both these girls before I left town, so decided to have both at the same time and man was that ever a good choice. They played well together and even encourage one another. I highly recommend it.
Our session started with Yoyo meeting me at the door and grabbing my hand and arm and guiding me to the room. It was like meeting my lover after being gone on a long trip.
Once I'm in the room Cici comes in and we take care of the paper work. They exit for supplies and I get ready and sit on the edge of the bed. Cici came in and asked if I wanted massage first I said no maybe after the fun. In walks Yoyo and they both strip down.
I laid on the table and Yoyo started a BBBJ while Cici and I made out DFK then played with the girls while Yoyo is doing a fantastic BBBJ good amount of spit and slurping then Cici climbs aboard for some DATY and that's Yoyo queue to glove up and start in RCG and that felt amazing Yoyo can move that little ass with the best of them. Then switches to ACG and after about 5 minutes I started to feel like I might bust. So I stop her. Cici said ok my turn. So the girls switched. Yoyo took of the cover and Cici Started Sucking me again with her rhythmic style with Yoyo placing her pussy on my mouth and Yoyo was looking down at me biting and liking her lips like I was doing something good while she was sitting on my face and at one point she grabbed my head and pulled me in tight while her thighs were quivering and she made a noise like she just got her O on my face. Cici then puts a fresh hat on jumps on for RCG, ACG and finally Cici says ok you fuck me now. I knew the bell was tolling and I wasn't going to last much longer but we moved into DS where I tried to last as long as I could pounding away until I finished in the hat.
-
06-09-26 23:56 #42Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53BB line up increasing?
Is it true from what their phone person texting? BB with their 3 rooms will have 4 girls working there soon? Anyone else got those texts? Said Mia, Honey, Angela, and a mystery guest is coming soon.
-
06-09-26 23:22 #41Shill for OA spa

Posts: 41Fiona at OA Spa
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
I will not fucking tolerate Shills, I do not give a fuck how long you have been a member here.
To whoever runs this fucking spa, if I ban one more shill from your place I will ban any mention of OA on this forum.
Mimi if this is one of your places you have been fucking warned.
A2
-
06-09-26 23:12 #40Shill for Sugar but he writes good erotic fiction. None of his posts are true but there are good spank material if you're into that

Posts: 85The girls rotate monthly (if not biweekly) so the only updated / correct info, like F1 mentioned, would be the phone number.
Originally Posted by Osyri
[View Original Post]
Miumiu, IMHO, looks way hotter than that fake photo on their website. If you met her at GG, you've already hit the jackpot.
-
06-09-26 23:04 #39Regular Member

Posts: 23Wendy at Garden
Ok, I don't know why this babe isn't mentioned more in this forum. She's so pretty and a freak in the sheets. Great BBBJ, balls licking and TUMA.
What a body and face. Accommodating in every position and gives out a PSE. She's at Garden for this month and someone mentioned that she looks like Mila and they would be correct.
I've been visiting her for 4 days straight and she's drained me completely.












Reply With Quote



