Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 18672
-
06-13-26 11:44 #17937Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Lily at K-spa is the girl you're looking for.
Lily is currently at K-spa / K-massage (5XX8 W. Peoria Ave). She will TUMA you like she's digging for gold with her tongue. Also her BBBJCIM is top-tier.
Originally Posted by WhoMe111
[View Original Post]
The language barrier is tricky sometimes and most girls don't know what TUMA is, so I'll usually end up sticking out my tongue and pointing at either her or my butt and she'll get the message.
Use similar body language signals for BBBJCIM and she will catch on pretty quick.
If you're looking for TUMA and BBBJCIM, I'm fairly confident that Lily will be someone that can give you the exact session you're looking for. You'll thank me later.
-
06-13-26 11:38 #17936Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174New to AMPs? Here's the Process.
Here's my advice for first timers:
Originally Posted by Stud26
[View Original Post]
Don't overthink it. Most of us were nervous the first time too.
Once you walk in, pay the $70 house fee at the window and ask for an hour. After you get settled in the room, hand her $180 tip. This is what I usually do, it makes your intentions pretty clear right away. Even though English isn't the strong suit for a lot of the girls, they all understand the universal language of cash.
From there, just relax and let her do her thing. Most of these girls are very experienced and they've guided plenty of first timers before. You don't need a script and you don't need to worry about saying the perfect thing. They'll usually ask a few simple questions like whether you want a shower first, whether you want a massage first, and then they'll take it from there.
The one-hour option is usually what I recommend for new guys because it gives you time to settle in, get comfortable, and ease into the appointment instead of feeling rushed.
If you're already comfortable and want something more straightforward, the 30-minute option is $50 house fee plus usually $150 tip, so $200 all in. Same general idea, just a more condensed appointment.
If it's your first time there, don't be surprised if she does a little bit of feeling you out at the beginning. They're usually trying to figure out whether you're a legitimate customer there to get serviced or if you have other hidden agendas. That's normal and nothing to worry about.
So figure roughly $250 total for the one-hour option ($70 house fee + $180 tip).
I had a lot of fun with the Red 8 girls this month and I think most first timers will have a pretty easy experience there. The biggest piece of advice I can give is to relax. They're doing this every day. You don't need to know exactly what you're doing because they already do.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out.
-
06-13-26 10:41 #17935Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Queen Kelly / Babyface Kelly
So she's earned the name Queen Kelly in Phoenix which is pretty impressive and she has the name Baby Face Kelly in Florida which I can also see because she looks so young. Especially with those dimples when she smiles. I hard thinking about that pussy.
Originally Posted by IronFalcon3
[View Original Post]
Anyway, have fun guys and enjoy her since I can't.
-
06-13-26 10:26 #17934Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7You have definitely done your homework
As someone mentioned before Kelly is the queen of Phoenix for this month. I'm not Arguing with that! There is also some chatter about other stores that might fall in line right behind cloud, but I would definitely hit up Queen Kelly before she leaves. I will have another chance to go see her next week but for now family and my work load are not making it easy to find some time for boom boom.
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 08:48 #17933Senior Member

Posts: 430Best west side providers
Where is the best location on the west side for good TUMA and BBBJCIM.
-
06-13-26 00:46 #17932Regular Member

Posts: 11I know that not a back massage LOL
I know that I'm not looking for a back massage I just wanted to know the process LOL.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 00:36 #17931Regular Member

Posts: 1Green Health Spa in Sun City
It's been forever since I played the game but looking to dip my toe in the water again. Always preferred the obscure gems over the high volume heavy hitters. Looking at Green Spa in Sun City. Anyone have any experience? Had an encouraging text with them today.
-
06-12-26 19:14 #17930Senior Member

Posts: 533Angel at Gold Moon
I saw Angel at Gold Moon. She is young with a pretty face. She is a little thicker than average with large natural breasts. She took me to the table shower and it was a very sensual experience. Back in the room she gave me a very good massage. On the flip she initiated 69 an then put on the cover for cowgirl. I will see her again.
-
06-12-26 19:13 #17929I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Gold Panda Sun City
Went north and visited Gold Panda today for breakfast buffet. Got Jenny, good table shower and then back to room. We were in a 69 position on the table to start and Anna walked in to ask if she could join, must be a slow morning but what the heck. Jenny got up and continued BBBJ, while Anna wiped off my face and then sat in it, two different Mei mei licking experiences in one day, WOW. They were both all over me, got to switch out condom and try both after lots of foreplay. Hell of a way to start your day, got to enjoy both of them and junior was very happy. I popped, they cleaned me up, and gave me two bottles of water, I needed it. Later mongers, have fun out there.
-
06-12-26 18:32 #17928Senior Member

Posts: 1401Sunny Spa Massage Phoenix
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-796622586
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
There is a Fallout Games and a Hookah Bar in the same strip mall. Too bad the World of Weenies went out of business. That would be an excellent name for an AMP.
-
06-12-26 18:14 #17927Senior Member

Posts: 44Phoenix. Crossroad is Bell road and North 42 Ave.
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
Address is 4 XX9 W Bell Rd. DM me if you can't find it.
-
06-12-26 18:08 #17926Senior Member

Posts: 88Sunny Spa in Phoenix or Chandler?
Which city is Sunny in?
Originally Posted by FishNChips31
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 17:31 #17925Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Seeing Kelly tomorrow
Just got back from a quick trip to Vegas. Been waiting to have some time to see Kelly. From what I'm hearing and reading she's the flavor of the month.
Originally Posted by DeltaPilot
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 16:54 #17924Senior Member

Posts: 44Sunny Spa four hand with Maggie and Emma
I decided to stop by after reading numerous good reviews about Sunny. Maggie and Emma were like two chocolates in the same box impossible to choose, even better together. Maggie was a sleek, porcelain-skinned spinner with an impossibly slim waist and massive, gravity-defying DDs MM. Emma was the complete opposite: a thick, fiery Latina bombshell with a huge, jiggling ass that could clap on command, heavy swinging tits, thick thighs, and an insatiable, cock-hungry energy.
Emma greeted me at the door with a wicked grin, her tight dress barely containing her curves. She collected the donation, then dragged me straight into the standing shower. Hot water cascaded over us as she dropped to her knees, soaping every inch of my body before pressing her slick, massive tits against my back for a long, slippery B2 B slide. Her hard nipples traced fire across my skin while her soapy hand stroked my cock. We made out like animals deep, sloppy DFK with tongue-sucking and spit-swapping until I was rock hard and throbbing.
Back in the dimly lit room, Emma wasted no time. She shoved me onto the bed and gave me the sloppiest, deepest throat massage of my life gagging, drooling, eyes watering as she buried her nose against my balls. Her warm, wet mouth worked me over in a messy BBBJ while her fingers teased my ass. We flipped into a hungry 69 where I devoured her soaked, pink Latina pussy. She was dripping down my chin, grinding her swollen clit on my tongue and moaning like a pornstar while sucking me even harder.
A soft knock interrupted us. Maggie poked her head in, biting her lip. "Can I join for another hundred?" she purred. "Why not?" I said. The two vixens grinned and pounced. They took turns devouring my cock Emma's sloppy, throat-bulging sucks alternating with Maggie's tight, vacuum-sealed lips. I groped their bodies freely: squeezing Maggie's huge fake tits, spanking Emma's massive ass until it glowed red.
Emma rolled a cover on and slammed down on me in cowgirl, her thick ass rippling wildly as she rode me like a possessed demon. Maggie straddled my face, feeding me her shaved pussy while making out with me between moans, letting me motorboat her massive tits. We switched positions constantly doggy, missionary, spooning the room filled with the wet sounds of flesh slapping, squirting, and filthy dirty talk. Maggie begged next. "I'm horny, could I be next?" She threw on another hat and I bent her over in standing doggy, pounding her tight pussy mercilessly. Her kegels clamped down during a screaming orgasm, and she squirted hard hot girl-cum gushing down my thighs and pooling on the floor. Emma cheered her on, fingering herself and licking my balls from behind. After cycling through every filthy position imaginable, I couldn't hold back. Emma dropped to her knees, both girls tongues swirling around my cock until I exploded in a massive BBBJCIM. Thick ropes of cum painted Emma's tongue and dripped down her chin onto her heaving tits. She swallowed what she could, then shared the rest with Maggie in a messy, cum-swapping kiss.
Panting and covered in sweat and juices, Emma winked. "Next time come back for BBFS, baby. We'll drain you dry all afternoon. " My weekend plans just got a whole lot nastier. These two are absolute fire. If you want the wildest, most uninhibited threesome experience, go see them.
-
06-12-26 16:53 #17923Senior Member

Posts: 120If it's the Angela that I know, then answer is no. Anyone else know a girl on west side that does this service?
Originally Posted by Trickyricky84
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




