Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 18671
-
06-13-26 18:04 #17936Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Queen Kelly-Cloud Spa DIDN'T DISAPPOINT
Well I was finally able to get around to seeing Queen Kelly. This girl has it going on the looks, the body and a look like she's going to rock your world. She was wearing a tight white top hugging her beautiful breasts with black yoga pants. When we got in the room I asked if I could take a shower because I just finished working out at the gym. I thought I was just going to rinse off real quick and Kelly came in with no clothes on and started rubbing soap all over me. It didn't take long and junior was at full attention. This girl has a body on her, very toned with beautiful tits. She rinsed me off and started giving me blowjob. I leaned back against the wall and just watched her go to town on my cock. I had no intention to try for two pops today but I knew I couldn't last much longer the way she was sucking my cock. I think I caught her off guard because when I CIM some of it dripped down her chin. She spit it out and said you came a lot. She rinsed her mouth out finished cleaning me up. We headed back to the room and she stepped away for a few minutes. When she came back in I was already ready to go again. Have I mentioned yet she has an incredible body and Tits. We started kissing and I was ready to taste her pussy. I started kissing her clit and the juices were already flowing. I started tongue fucking her and would lick up to her clit and start sucking it. That was the secret sauce, I had her juices all over my face from my chin to my nose. We started kissing again and she whispered in my ear I want your cock. Hat went on and we started in standing K-9. I was just taking it in as I was fucking her from behind. I put my hands on her ass and spread her cheeks so I could watch my cock slide in and out of her tight pussy. We started out slow but I picked up the pace and this is where she really got vocal telling me to fuck her. She could tell I was getting a little tired so she had me lay down and started riding me. She did that for a little bit until I was ready to switch to standing missionary. She sat on the edge of the table and I started eating her pussy again getting her on the edge and the juices flowing. I stood up and started pounding the shit out of her. She can take a pounding and was letting me know she was enjoying it. When I was close I told her I wanted to CIM so she got up pulled the condom off and started aggressively sucking my cock until I lost it. Now I know why she's been named Queen Kelly in Phoenix. They might want to call her the blowjob Queen as well!
Originally Posted by HappyAz
[View Original Post]
I know I keep talking about her body and her tits. If good looks, a tight and toned body and beautiful breasts with nice eraser suckable nipples is your thing then Queen Kelly is for you. If you haven't seen her yet I highly recommend her!!
-
06-13-26 16:57 #17935Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Who Pairs Best With Eva? Looking For Infinity's Best Four-Hands Combo.
Had a couple fun times with Eva already one on one, but looking to spice things up and find a 3rd for my farewell fuck with her tomorrow before she leaves on Monday. Leah woulda been the obvious choice for me, but since Leah is gone, does anyone have any suggestions for a good pairing with Eva for a 4 hands (from the current Infinity lineup)? DMs are fine if you prefer.
Originally Posted by Trickyricky84
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 14:07 #17934Regular Member

Posts: 7Go See Yumi (from Big 6 Days) at Sasa Wellness Spa
Some of you might remember Yumi from the Big 6 days. I had seen her a few times at both Tops and Aloha in the months prior to all those places closing. She's one of my absolute favorites from that era, and I'd highly recommend you pay her a visit. Big thanks to a few other posters who let us know she had returned for June.
27 years old.
Looks = 9/10 -- Very pretty with a very sweet personality.
Boobs = 9/10 -- Natural, soft C that hang perfectly.
Ass -- beautiful round booty with a handful of cheeks for an Asian girl.
Session = 9/10 -- never rushed, and makes sure you're happy.
Table Shower = Yes.
She's working at Sasa Wellness Massage and Spa (off Grand Ave, Sun City area) which I had never heard of before. Apparently it's a new place. Doorbell never rang once in the hour I was there which is nice, compared to other places where it rings nonstop. It's in an older, medical office park -- you wouldn't know it was an AMP except for a small sign on the door. No LED lights, very discreet entrance. Interior was very spacious and clean.
Yumi is top-tier in this hobby. Go see her if you get a chance and treat her well.
Cheers, gents!
-
06-13-26 14:04 #17933Regular Member

Posts: 7Go See Yumi (from Big 6 Days) at Sasa Spa
Some of you might remember Yumi from the Big 6 days. I had seen her a few times at both Tops and Aloha in the months prior to all those places closing. She's one of my absolute favorites from that era, and I'd highly recommend you pay her a visit. Big thanks to a few other posters who let us know she had returned for June.
27 years old.
Looks = 9/10 -- Very pretty with a very sweet personality.
Boobs = 9/10 -- Natural, soft C that hang perfectly.
Ass -- beautiful round booty with a handful of cheeks for an Asian girl.
Session = 9/10 -- never rushed, and makes sure you're happy.
Table Shower = Yes.
She's working at Sasa Wellness Massage and Spa (off Grand Ave, Sun City area) which I had never heard of before. Apparently it's a new place. Doorbell never rang once in the hour I was there which is nice, compared to other places where it rings nonstop. It's in an older, medical office park -- you wouldn't know it was an AMP except for a small sign on the door. No LED lights, very discreet entrance. Interior was very spacious and clean.
Yumi is top-tier in this hobby. Go see her if you get a chance and treat her well.
-
06-13-26 12:57 #17932Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 18Sakura will lick your ass until you beg her to stop. Last time I saw her I said it wasn't my thing but she pushed me on my side and went to town. I ended up on my back and hold my legs up while she went at it. Very intense then I blasted a load so big in her mouth it choked her. Good times. Queen Kelly is also really good at it.
Originally Posted by WhoMe111
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 12:49 #17931Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Jessica-Oasis Blast from the Past!!
Well curiosity got the best of me. Seeing Jessica's name working at Oasis I had to stop by and see if it was Jessica From last year (June) when Oasis was a frequent stop for most mongers. Well lo and behold it is her. She opened the window and immediately closed it and opened the door and jumped in my arms. We went in the room and the fun immediately started. Tongues down each other's throats and hands all over each other. She started with a great blowjob. I Forgot how good she is at it. She also gives you a lot of eye contact. She knows she's good at it. She had me on the edge and stopped and said I want you to Fuck me. Okay, cover went on. We pretty much covered all the positions and finished in standing missionary. We laid there and caught up with each other. Her and I have alot of mutual friends so she filled me in on what they are up to. She's here until the end of the month. Enjoy!!
-
06-13-26 12:16 #17930Regular Member

Posts: 18Cloud
Went to Cloud in Mesa to see Sakura. Wanted the BBFS treatment. She answered the door. Paid the. 6 for hhr. She took me to the room and asked what I wanted, then made the boom boom gesture. I asked for no condom. She mumbled a rate that I couldn't understand. I told her I had $$. 4 remaining for a total of $$$ with house fee. She agreed and told me to strip. She came back and undressed. Great body, nice full Cs. She climbed up for a nice BBBJ, then rotated for 69. Then she climbed on for CG BBFS, then to mosh, and finished deep inside her with DS. Overall great session.
-
06-13-26 12:11 #17929Regular Member

Posts: 5Haven't been to Red 8 but 50 ish for 30 min is a pretty average rate as door fee. When you get in the room and the girl asks you to undress just go full nude, she'll know. $140-160 for extras is the usual rate but it depends on girls and YMMV.
Originally Posted by Stud26
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 11:58 #17928AbcmongerGuest
Sakura at Cloud Spa
Seeing the reviews made Cloud the place to be. And boy, there is nothing like it in town. I went in yesterday and drew Sakura, a petite fun sized firecracker with nice C cups. When she closed the door, I was barely pulling my pants down when she started giving me a BBBJ, she is that eager. She stopped briefly enough for me to ask about the shower since it was hot out. She wrapped a towel around me and took me to the standing shower. There she lathered me up from head to toe using her supple boobs as much as she could. As she rinsed me down she once again did another BBBJ and then told me to turn around and bend over a little. She then did a tuma, a very thorough one at that. We finished up and headed back to the room where she once again attacked my cock with another BBBJ. She must love sucking cock. Once I was ready she asked if I wanted a cover. Kind of nodded a little at first but then shook her head with a twinkle in her eye. Clearly she wanted me au naturel skin on skin so who am I to deny her? She hopped on acg and slid her warm moist pussy onto my rod. It was incredible and was wondering how many positions I could last. She started DFK as she rode me and then I had to flip her to her back mish. Once again she resumed DFK and moaning right in my ear and that about did it for me. I jumped up to come all over her belly and boobs. Sakura froze until I was completely discharged and joked next time to come in her mouth so there's less mess LOL. After the hot towel and mouthwash cleanup, Kelly walked in to give me my bottle of water and said to fuck her next time. I'm like, yes ma'am!
-
06-13-26 11:44 #17927Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Lily at K-spa is the girl you're looking for.
Lily is currently at K-spa / K-massage (5XX8 W. Peoria Ave). She will TUMA you like she's digging for gold with her tongue. Also her BBBJCIM is top-tier.
Originally Posted by WhoMe111
[View Original Post]
The language barrier is tricky sometimes and most girls don't know what TUMA is, so I'll usually end up sticking out my tongue and pointing at either her or my butt and she'll get the message.
Use similar body language signals for BBBJCIM and she will catch on pretty quick.
If you're looking for TUMA and BBBJCIM, I'm fairly confident that Lily will be someone that can give you the exact session you're looking for. You'll thank me later.
-
06-13-26 11:38 #17926Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174New to AMPs? Here's the Process.
Here's my advice for first timers:
Originally Posted by Stud26
[View Original Post]
Don't overthink it. Most of us were nervous the first time too.
Once you walk in, pay the $70 house fee at the window and ask for an hour. After you get settled in the room, hand her $180 tip. This is what I usually do, it makes your intentions pretty clear right away. Even though English isn't the strong suit for a lot of the girls, they all understand the universal language of cash.
From there, just relax and let her do her thing. Most of these girls are very experienced and they've guided plenty of first timers before. You don't need a script and you don't need to worry about saying the perfect thing. They'll usually ask a few simple questions like whether you want a shower first, whether you want a massage first, and then they'll take it from there.
The one-hour option is usually what I recommend for new guys because it gives you time to settle in, get comfortable, and ease into the appointment instead of feeling rushed.
If you're already comfortable and want something more straightforward, the 30-minute option is $50 house fee plus usually $150 tip, so $200 all in. Same general idea, just a more condensed appointment.
If it's your first time there, don't be surprised if she does a little bit of feeling you out at the beginning. They're usually trying to figure out whether you're a legitimate customer there to get serviced or if you have other hidden agendas. That's normal and nothing to worry about.
So figure roughly $250 total for the one-hour option ($70 house fee + $180 tip).
I had a lot of fun with the Red 8 girls this month and I think most first timers will have a pretty easy experience there. The biggest piece of advice I can give is to relax. They're doing this every day. You don't need to know exactly what you're doing because they already do.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out.
-
06-13-26 10:41 #17925Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Queen Kelly / Babyface Kelly
So she's earned the name Queen Kelly in Phoenix which is pretty impressive and she has the name Baby Face Kelly in Florida which I can also see because she looks so young. Especially with those dimples when she smiles. I hard thinking about that pussy.
Originally Posted by IronFalcon3
[View Original Post]
Anyway, have fun guys and enjoy her since I can't.
-
06-13-26 10:26 #17924Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7You have definitely done your homework
As someone mentioned before Kelly is the queen of Phoenix for this month. I'm not Arguing with that! There is also some chatter about other stores that might fall in line right behind cloud, but I would definitely hit up Queen Kelly before she leaves. I will have another chance to go see her next week but for now family and my work load are not making it easy to find some time for boom boom.
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 08:48 #17923Senior Member

Posts: 430Best west side providers
Where is the best location on the west side for good TUMA and BBBJCIM.
-
06-13-26 00:46 #17922Regular Member

Posts: 11I know that not a back massage LOL
I know that I'm not looking for a back massage I just wanted to know the process LOL.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





