Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 18689
-
06-13-26 12:11 #17939Regular Member

Posts: 5Haven't been to Red 8 but 50 ish for 30 min is a pretty average rate as door fee. When you get in the room and the girl asks you to undress just go full nude, she'll know. $140-160 for extras is the usual rate but it depends on girls and YMMV.
Originally Posted by Stud26
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 11:58 #17938AbcmongerGuest
Sakura at Cloud Spa
Seeing the reviews made Cloud the place to be. And boy, there is nothing like it in town. I went in yesterday and drew Sakura, a petite fun sized firecracker with nice C cups. When she closed the door, I was barely pulling my pants down when she started giving me a BBBJ, she is that eager. She stopped briefly enough for me to ask about the shower since it was hot out. She wrapped a towel around me and took me to the standing shower. There she lathered me up from head to toe using her supple boobs as much as she could. As she rinsed me down she once again did another BBBJ and then told me to turn around and bend over a little. She then did a tuma, a very thorough one at that. We finished up and headed back to the room where she once again attacked my cock with another BBBJ. She must love sucking cock. Once I was ready she asked if I wanted a cover. Kind of nodded a little at first but then shook her head with a twinkle in her eye. Clearly she wanted me au naturel skin on skin so who am I to deny her? She hopped on acg and slid her warm moist pussy onto my rod. It was incredible and was wondering how many positions I could last. She started DFK as she rode me and then I had to flip her to her back mish. Once again she resumed DFK and moaning right in my ear and that about did it for me. I jumped up to come all over her belly and boobs. Sakura froze until I was completely discharged and joked next time to come in her mouth so there's less mess LOL. After the hot towel and mouthwash cleanup, Kelly walked in to give me my bottle of water and said to fuck her next time. I'm like, yes ma'am!
-
06-13-26 11:44 #17937Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Lily at K-spa is the girl you're looking for.
Lily is currently at K-spa / K-massage (5XX8 W. Peoria Ave). She will TUMA you like she's digging for gold with her tongue. Also her BBBJCIM is top-tier.
Originally Posted by WhoMe111
[View Original Post]
The language barrier is tricky sometimes and most girls don't know what TUMA is, so I'll usually end up sticking out my tongue and pointing at either her or my butt and she'll get the message.
Use similar body language signals for BBBJCIM and she will catch on pretty quick.
If you're looking for TUMA and BBBJCIM, I'm fairly confident that Lily will be someone that can give you the exact session you're looking for. You'll thank me later.
-
06-13-26 11:38 #17936Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174New to AMPs? Here's the Process.
Here's my advice for first timers:
Originally Posted by Stud26
[View Original Post]
Don't overthink it. Most of us were nervous the first time too.
Once you walk in, pay the $70 house fee at the window and ask for an hour. After you get settled in the room, hand her $180 tip. This is what I usually do, it makes your intentions pretty clear right away. Even though English isn't the strong suit for a lot of the girls, they all understand the universal language of cash.
From there, just relax and let her do her thing. Most of these girls are very experienced and they've guided plenty of first timers before. You don't need a script and you don't need to worry about saying the perfect thing. They'll usually ask a few simple questions like whether you want a shower first, whether you want a massage first, and then they'll take it from there.
The one-hour option is usually what I recommend for new guys because it gives you time to settle in, get comfortable, and ease into the appointment instead of feeling rushed.
If you're already comfortable and want something more straightforward, the 30-minute option is $50 house fee plus usually $150 tip, so $200 all in. Same general idea, just a more condensed appointment.
If it's your first time there, don't be surprised if she does a little bit of feeling you out at the beginning. They're usually trying to figure out whether you're a legitimate customer there to get serviced or if you have other hidden agendas. That's normal and nothing to worry about.
So figure roughly $250 total for the one-hour option ($70 house fee + $180 tip).
I had a lot of fun with the Red 8 girls this month and I think most first timers will have a pretty easy experience there. The biggest piece of advice I can give is to relax. They're doing this every day. You don't need to know exactly what you're doing because they already do.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out.
-
06-13-26 10:41 #17935Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Queen Kelly / Babyface Kelly
So she's earned the name Queen Kelly in Phoenix which is pretty impressive and she has the name Baby Face Kelly in Florida which I can also see because she looks so young. Especially with those dimples when she smiles. I hard thinking about that pussy.
Originally Posted by IronFalcon3
[View Original Post]
Anyway, have fun guys and enjoy her since I can't.
-
06-13-26 10:26 #17934Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7You have definitely done your homework
As someone mentioned before Kelly is the queen of Phoenix for this month. I'm not Arguing with that! There is also some chatter about other stores that might fall in line right behind cloud, but I would definitely hit up Queen Kelly before she leaves. I will have another chance to go see her next week but for now family and my work load are not making it easy to find some time for boom boom.
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 08:48 #17933Senior Member

Posts: 430Best west side providers
Where is the best location on the west side for good TUMA and BBBJCIM.
-
06-13-26 00:46 #17932Regular Member

Posts: 11I know that not a back massage LOL
I know that I'm not looking for a back massage I just wanted to know the process LOL.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 00:36 #17931Regular Member

Posts: 1Green Health Spa in Sun City
It's been forever since I played the game but looking to dip my toe in the water again. Always preferred the obscure gems over the high volume heavy hitters. Looking at Green Spa in Sun City. Anyone have any experience? Had an encouraging text with them today.
-
06-12-26 19:14 #17930Senior Member

Posts: 533Angel at Gold Moon
I saw Angel at Gold Moon. She is young with a pretty face. She is a little thicker than average with large natural breasts. She took me to the table shower and it was a very sensual experience. Back in the room she gave me a very good massage. On the flip she initiated 69 an then put on the cover for cowgirl. I will see her again.
-
06-12-26 19:13 #17929I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Gold Panda Sun City
Went north and visited Gold Panda today for breakfast buffet. Got Jenny, good table shower and then back to room. We were in a 69 position on the table to start and Anna walked in to ask if she could join, must be a slow morning but what the heck. Jenny got up and continued BBBJ, while Anna wiped off my face and then sat in it, two different Mei mei licking experiences in one day, WOW. They were both all over me, got to switch out condom and try both after lots of foreplay. Hell of a way to start your day, got to enjoy both of them and junior was very happy. I popped, they cleaned me up, and gave me two bottles of water, I needed it. Later mongers, have fun out there.
-
06-12-26 18:32 #17928Senior Member

Posts: 1401Sunny Spa Massage Phoenix
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-796622586
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
There is a Fallout Games and a Hookah Bar in the same strip mall. Too bad the World of Weenies went out of business. That would be an excellent name for an AMP.
-
06-12-26 18:14 #17927Senior Member

Posts: 44Phoenix. Crossroad is Bell road and North 42 Ave.
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
Address is 4 XX9 W Bell Rd. DM me if you can't find it.
-
06-12-26 18:08 #17926Senior Member

Posts: 88Sunny Spa in Phoenix or Chandler?
Which city is Sunny in?
Originally Posted by FishNChips31
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 17:31 #17925Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Seeing Kelly tomorrow
Just got back from a quick trip to Vegas. Been waiting to have some time to see Kelly. From what I'm hearing and reading she's the flavor of the month.
Originally Posted by DeltaPilot
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




