Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 18670
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17935
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Who Pairs Best With Eva? Looking For Infinity's Best Four-Hands Combo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickyricky84  [View Original Post]
    The original plan lasted about all of five minutes.

    Leah is already one of those girls where most guys around here know the deal before they even walk through the door. Gorgeous face, tight little body, smooth fair skin, perfect breasts, little heart-shaped ass, very dangerous if the chemistry is there. She's the whole package. Honestly the reviews about her are pretty accurate. My only real criticism is her hands can feel a little rough around the edges sometimes, slightly callusy (which you can especially feel during the HJ motions), but that's like complaining your Ferrari seat warmer takes too long to heat up while you're already doing 130 down the freeway. Once things get going, you stop caring about details like that very quickly.

    Anyway, I booked Leah expecting a pretty standard "see one of the board favorites and leave smiling" kind of visit. Instead I somehow wandered into one of those sessions that keeps escalating every ten minutes until halfway through you're laying there wondering how the hell the situation got this out of control.

    I walk in, hand over the HF, and get greeted by a very pretty woman who introduces herself as Eva and leads me back while telling me Leah will be in shortly. Pretty standard so far. Then a couple minutes later Eva comes back in herself and casually tells me to undress and enjoy her massage skills. At that point I probably should've clarified what was going on, but Eva speaks great English, she's smiling at me like she already knows exactly where the night is headed, and honestly sometimes the plan changes for the better and your only real job is not fumbling the opportunity.

    And gentlemen. Eva turned out to be one hell of an opportunity.

    She was wearing this silver cocktail dress that looked absolutely criminal on her. One of those dresses barely containing the situation upstairs where every movement felt dangerous. Leah has more of that younger playful horny Playboy Bunny vibe everybody talks about. Eva is different. Slightly more mature in appearance. Slower burn. More composed. More grounded. Tallish with a slender-athletic build but still curvy in all the right places. Gorgeous hair, pretty GND face, thick ass, and this calm flirtiness that sneaks up on you because she doesn't come across overly performative. She just slowly pulls you in.

    And honestly the more time I spent around her, the more I realized Eva might actually be the more GFE of the two. Leah is like that college crush you never fully got over even years later. The one that still randomly crosses your mind because every interaction felt exciting and chaotic and just slightly dangerous in all the right ways. Eva feels different. Eva feels like the kind of woman that somehow makes the room calmer the longer you're around her. Like suddenly the spa starts feeling less like a stop along the way and more like someplace you accidentally became comfortable in.

    The chemistry started building almost immediately. Great kisser. Very confident energy. The kind of woman who watches your reactions carefully and adjusts everything in real time. Before long I'm fully locked into this unexpected little fantasy thinking "Well. This turned out pretty alright. "

    Then the door flies open.

    And in walks Leah wearing this tiny blue crop top and black yoga pants hugging every curve on her body.

    "Baaaaaby! I missed you!"

    I damn near started laughing because the timing was so absurd. She apologizes for the scheduling mix-up while immediately climbing into the moment like she'd just walked into the funniest situation imaginable.

    Fellas. The atmosphere changed instantly.

    Leah has that chaotic playful energy where everything suddenly feels faster and more dangerous the second she enters a room. Eva stayed cooler and more composed, but the combination between them worked ridiculously well because they played off each other naturally instead of feeling mechanical or scripted.

    That's what stood out most honestly.

    Some two-girl sessions feel transactional. This one felt like two women genuinely having fun escalating the situation together.

    At one point Leah looks at me smiling and goes:

    "We no busy. You do two girls!"

    Now listen. I'm not some rookie. I know exactly how these movies go. So before the universe had time to reconsider blessing me like this, I handed over the additional donation and suddenly we were off to the races.

    And from there the whole thing just kept escalating.

    The chemistry alone probably justified the trip. Both women are phenomenal kissers, but in completely different ways. Leah is playful and loves to tease. Eva is slower, heavier, more sensual. One keeps throwing gasoline on the fire while the other slowly turns the temperature up without you noticing until suddenly your brain stops functioning properly.

    Meanwhile they're constantly rotating attention, laughing, teasing, whispering things to each other in Chinese while occasionally looking over at me like two women deciding how aggressively they want to ruin somebody's evening.

    At some point I realized I'd completely lost track of time.

    The room had basically turned into sensory overload. Every time I thought things had peaked, somebody changed positions, changed pace, changed energy, or started something new. The whole session had this rolling escalation quality to it where it never fully reset. It just kept building.

    And weirdly enough, that's probably why it felt so memorable.

    Not because of one specific thing.

    Because the momentum never died.

    Leah would bring this chaotic hypersexual energy that made the room feel electric, then Eva would slow everything back down just enough to pull you deeper into it before suddenly ramping things right back up again. They balanced each other absurdly well. One made the night exciting. The other made it comfortable enough that you almost forgot how absurd the entire situation was becoming.

    By the end everybody was laughing because apparently I was taking forever to finish and the whole situation had become borderline ridiculous. Leah eventually gives me this smug little grin and goes:

    "Took you long enough, big boy. "

    Honestly the entire room cracked up.

    Afterward I found out Eva was visiting from LA which suddenly explained a lot because she absolutely did not feel like random filler talent accidentally subbing into a session.

    The combo between these two worked ridiculously well.

    Leah is the kind of girl that turns a calm uneventful night into a wild story. Fast energy. Teasing. Pure trouble. The girl you probably never fully recover from.

    Eva is the sneaky slow-burn problem that catches you off guard because the intensity builds gradually until suddenly you realize you're completely cooked. The kind that makes the room feel warm and familiar enough that you start mentally justifying terrible financial decisions.

    Different flavors.

    Both extremely effective.

    And apparently both leaving at the end of the month, which means instead of behaving responsibly like an adult I'm now mentally rearranging my calendar trying to figure out how to squeeze in one more farewell visit before they disappear.

    Some nights fade out the second they're over.

    This one followed me home.

    Yeah...I'm probably (financially) screwed if I see either of them again.
    Had a couple fun times with Eva already one on one, but looking to spice things up and find a 3rd for my farewell fuck with her tomorrow before she leaves on Monday. Leah woulda been the obvious choice for me, but since Leah is gone, does anyone have any suggestions for a good pairing with Eva for a 4 hands (from the current Infinity lineup)? DMs are fine if you prefer.

  2. #17934

    Go See Yumi (from Big 6 Days) at Sasa Wellness Spa

    Some of you might remember Yumi from the Big 6 days. I had seen her a few times at both Tops and Aloha in the months prior to all those places closing. She's one of my absolute favorites from that era, and I'd highly recommend you pay her a visit. Big thanks to a few other posters who let us know she had returned for June.

    27 years old.

    Looks = 9/10 -- Very pretty with a very sweet personality.

    Boobs = 9/10 -- Natural, soft C that hang perfectly.

    Ass -- beautiful round booty with a handful of cheeks for an Asian girl.

    Session = 9/10 -- never rushed, and makes sure you're happy.

    Table Shower = Yes.

    She's working at Sasa Wellness Massage and Spa (off Grand Ave, Sun City area) which I had never heard of before. Apparently it's a new place. Doorbell never rang once in the hour I was there which is nice, compared to other places where it rings nonstop. It's in an older, medical office park -- you wouldn't know it was an AMP except for a small sign on the door. No LED lights, very discreet entrance. Interior was very spacious and clean.

    Yumi is top-tier in this hobby. Go see her if you get a chance and treat her well.

    Cheers, gents!

  3. #17933

    Go See Yumi (from Big 6 Days) at Sasa Spa

    Some of you might remember Yumi from the Big 6 days. I had seen her a few times at both Tops and Aloha in the months prior to all those places closing. She's one of my absolute favorites from that era, and I'd highly recommend you pay her a visit. Big thanks to a few other posters who let us know she had returned for June.

    27 years old.

    Looks = 9/10 -- Very pretty with a very sweet personality.

    Boobs = 9/10 -- Natural, soft C that hang perfectly.

    Ass -- beautiful round booty with a handful of cheeks for an Asian girl.

    Session = 9/10 -- never rushed, and makes sure you're happy.

    Table Shower = Yes.

    She's working at Sasa Wellness Massage and Spa (off Grand Ave, Sun City area) which I had never heard of before. Apparently it's a new place. Doorbell never rang once in the hour I was there which is nice, compared to other places where it rings nonstop. It's in an older, medical office park -- you wouldn't know it was an AMP except for a small sign on the door. No LED lights, very discreet entrance. Interior was very spacious and clean.

    Yumi is top-tier in this hobby. Go see her if you get a chance and treat her well.

  4. #17932
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe111  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best location on the west side for good TUMA and BBBJCIM.
    Sakura will lick your ass until you beg her to stop. Last time I saw her I said it wasn't my thing but she pushed me on my side and went to town. I ended up on my back and hold my legs up while she went at it. Very intense then I blasted a load so big in her mouth it choked her. Good times. Queen Kelly is also really good at it.

  5. #17931
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Jessica-Oasis Blast from the Past!!

    Well curiosity got the best of me. Seeing Jessica's name working at Oasis I had to stop by and see if it was Jessica From last year (June) when Oasis was a frequent stop for most mongers. Well lo and behold it is her. She opened the window and immediately closed it and opened the door and jumped in my arms. We went in the room and the fun immediately started. Tongues down each other's throats and hands all over each other. She started with a great blowjob. I Forgot how good she is at it. She also gives you a lot of eye contact. She knows she's good at it. She had me on the edge and stopped and said I want you to Fuck me. Okay, cover went on. We pretty much covered all the positions and finished in standing missionary. We laid there and caught up with each other. Her and I have alot of mutual friends so she filled me in on what they are up to. She's here until the end of the month. Enjoy!!

  6. #17930

    Cloud

    Went to Cloud in Mesa to see Sakura. Wanted the BBFS treatment. She answered the door. Paid the. 6 for hhr. She took me to the room and asked what I wanted, then made the boom boom gesture. I asked for no condom. She mumbled a rate that I couldn't understand. I told her I had $$. 4 remaining for a total of $$$ with house fee. She agreed and told me to strip. She came back and undressed. Great body, nice full Cs. She climbed up for a nice BBBJ, then rotated for 69. Then she climbed on for CG BBFS, then to mosh, and finished deep inside her with DS. Overall great session.

  7. #17929
    Quote Originally Posted by Stud26  [View Original Post]
    I live near Red 8, but I've never been to a massage place before. How does it work? What's the typical cost for a regular massage ("front door" and what's meant by "back door" services? Also, is there a way to see which massage therapists or girls are working at Red 8 before I go?
    Haven't been to Red 8 but 50 ish for 30 min is a pretty average rate as door fee. When you get in the room and the girl asks you to undress just go full nude, she'll know. $140-160 for extras is the usual rate but it depends on girls and YMMV.

  8. #17928
    Abcmonger
    Guest

    Sakura at Cloud Spa

    Seeing the reviews made Cloud the place to be. And boy, there is nothing like it in town. I went in yesterday and drew Sakura, a petite fun sized firecracker with nice C cups. When she closed the door, I was barely pulling my pants down when she started giving me a BBBJ, she is that eager. She stopped briefly enough for me to ask about the shower since it was hot out. She wrapped a towel around me and took me to the standing shower. There she lathered me up from head to toe using her supple boobs as much as she could. As she rinsed me down she once again did another BBBJ and then told me to turn around and bend over a little. She then did a tuma, a very thorough one at that. We finished up and headed back to the room where she once again attacked my cock with another BBBJ. She must love sucking cock. Once I was ready she asked if I wanted a cover. Kind of nodded a little at first but then shook her head with a twinkle in her eye. Clearly she wanted me au naturel skin on skin so who am I to deny her? She hopped on acg and slid her warm moist pussy onto my rod. It was incredible and was wondering how many positions I could last. She started DFK as she rode me and then I had to flip her to her back mish. Once again she resumed DFK and moaning right in my ear and that about did it for me. I jumped up to come all over her belly and boobs. Sakura froze until I was completely discharged and joked next time to come in her mouth so there's less mess LOL. After the hot towel and mouthwash cleanup, Kelly walked in to give me my bottle of water and said to fuck her next time. I'm like, yes ma'am!

  9. #17927
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Lily at K-spa is the girl you're looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe111  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best location on the west side for good TUMA and BBBJCIM.
    Lily is currently at K-spa / K-massage (5XX8 W. Peoria Ave). She will TUMA you like she's digging for gold with her tongue. Also her BBBJCIM is top-tier.

    The language barrier is tricky sometimes and most girls don't know what TUMA is, so I'll usually end up sticking out my tongue and pointing at either her or my butt and she'll get the message.

    Use similar body language signals for BBBJCIM and she will catch on pretty quick.

    If you're looking for TUMA and BBBJCIM, I'm fairly confident that Lily will be someone that can give you the exact session you're looking for. You'll thank me later.

  10. #17926
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    New to AMPs? Here's the Process.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stud26  [View Original Post]
    I know that I'm not looking for a back massage I just wanted to know the process LOL.
    Here's my advice for first timers:

    Don't overthink it. Most of us were nervous the first time too.

    Once you walk in, pay the $70 house fee at the window and ask for an hour. After you get settled in the room, hand her $180 tip. This is what I usually do, it makes your intentions pretty clear right away. Even though English isn't the strong suit for a lot of the girls, they all understand the universal language of cash.

    From there, just relax and let her do her thing. Most of these girls are very experienced and they've guided plenty of first timers before. You don't need a script and you don't need to worry about saying the perfect thing. They'll usually ask a few simple questions like whether you want a shower first, whether you want a massage first, and then they'll take it from there.

    The one-hour option is usually what I recommend for new guys because it gives you time to settle in, get comfortable, and ease into the appointment instead of feeling rushed.

    If you're already comfortable and want something more straightforward, the 30-minute option is $50 house fee plus usually $150 tip, so $200 all in. Same general idea, just a more condensed appointment.

    If it's your first time there, don't be surprised if she does a little bit of feeling you out at the beginning. They're usually trying to figure out whether you're a legitimate customer there to get serviced or if you have other hidden agendas. That's normal and nothing to worry about.

    So figure roughly $250 total for the one-hour option ($70 house fee + $180 tip).

    I had a lot of fun with the Red 8 girls this month and I think most first timers will have a pretty easy experience there. The biggest piece of advice I can give is to relax. They're doing this every day. You don't need to know exactly what you're doing because they already do.

    If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out.

  11. #17925
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Queen Kelly / Babyface Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFalcon3  [View Original Post]
    I've got her scheduled for a two hour session in the morning. She was modeling some stuff on the phone with me earlier to see what I wanted her to be wearing tomorrow and I went with black stockings with black thong and high heels nothing up top. She's such a tease! Sakura saw me on the phone and recognize me and lifted up her shirt and pull down the front of her pants. Wondering if Kelly has a boyfriend? I think I'm addicted.
    So she's earned the name Queen Kelly in Phoenix which is pretty impressive and she has the name Baby Face Kelly in Florida which I can also see because she looks so young. Especially with those dimples when she smiles. I hard thinking about that pussy.

    Anyway, have fun guys and enjoy her since I can't.

  12. #17924
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    You have definitely done your homework

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseLuver  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a quick trip to Vegas. Been waiting to have some time to see Kelly. From what I'm hearing and reading she's the flavor of the month.
    As someone mentioned before Kelly is the queen of Phoenix for this month. I'm not Arguing with that! There is also some chatter about other stores that might fall in line right behind cloud, but I would definitely hit up Queen Kelly before she leaves. I will have another chance to go see her next week but for now family and my work load are not making it easy to find some time for boom boom.

  13. #17923

    Best west side providers

    Where is the best location on the west side for good TUMA and BBBJCIM.

  14. #17922

    I know that not a back massage LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    I would not go to Red 8 for a regular massage. 90% of AMPs discussed on this thread are here to massage your cock, not your back or arms. Most of the girls working at spots like Big 3 don't enjoy giving legit massages, they are here to fuck and make money. If you show up asking for a legit massage, even though they will still massage you, it's not really what they are looking to do, and most of the time neither of you really will end up with the experience you are looking for.

    There's a very good legit massage place called Imperial Foot Spa on 20XX Dobson Road if you're looking for a real massage with no extras. Ask for their 1 hour Thai massage special, 70 HF + 20 tip = 90 all in for the hour. That's my go to place if I want an actual CMT licensed person doing bodywork on me.

    The current lineup at Red 8 has 3 girls.

    1. Zoey (spinner with a nice slender body, big MM D's, offers BBFS for extra).

    2. Lola (blonde, thicker gal with some curves, also nice MM D's, offers Greek (anal/backdoor) for extra).

    3. Emma (haven't tried her personally yet but PowerZ approves of her so she's also likely a safe pick, also offers BBFS for extra).

    You can't really go wrong with any of the girls above, just kinda depends on what you are in the mood for.

    BBBJ / CFS / DFK / GFE are all standard menu options and you can expect it from any girls in the Big 3 (Red 8, Infinity, Lucky). Expect all in damage to be ~200 for half hour, and ~250 for 1 hour.

    BBFS / Greek upcharge is typically 100 extra for each.

    Cloud Massage is a newer option that has popped up in Mesa, (you may have seen a report or two recently about them, haha). Current lineup is Sakura and Kelly and they are both very talented.
    I know that I'm not looking for a back massage I just wanted to know the process LOL.

  15. #17921

    Green Health Spa in Sun City

    It's been forever since I played the game but looking to dip my toe in the water again. Always preferred the obscure gems over the high volume heavy hitters. Looking at Green Spa in Sun City. Anyone have any experience? Had an encouraging text with them today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape