Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 18672
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17922
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Red 8 is for cock massage, not back massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stud26  [View Original Post]
    I live near Red 8, but I've never been to a massage place before. How does it work? What's the typical cost for a regular massage ("front door" and what's meant by "back door" services? Also, is there a way to see which massage therapists or girls are working at Red 8 before I go?
    I would not go to Red 8 for a regular massage. 90% of AMPs discussed on this thread are here to massage your cock, not your back or arms. Most of the girls working at spots like Big 3 don't enjoy giving legit massages, they are here to fuck and make money. If you show up asking for a legit massage, even though they will still massage you, it's not really what they are looking to do, and most of the time neither of you really will end up with the experience you are looking for.

    There's a very good legit massage place called Imperial Foot Spa on 20XX Dobson Road if you're looking for a real massage with no extras. Ask for their 1 hour Thai massage special, 70 HF + 20 tip = 90 all in for the hour. That's my go to place if I want an actual CMT licensed person doing bodywork on me.

    The current lineup at Red 8 has 3 girls.

    1. Zoey (spinner with a nice slender body, big MM D's, offers BBFS for extra).

    2. Lola (blonde, thicker gal with some curves, also nice MM D's, offers Greek (anal/backdoor) for extra).

    3. Emma (haven't tried her personally yet but PowerZ approves of her so she's also likely a safe pick, also offers BBFS for extra).

    You can't really go wrong with any of the girls above, just kinda depends on what you are in the mood for.

    BBBJ / CFS / DFK / GFE are all standard menu options and you can expect it from any girls in the Big 3 (Red 8, Infinity, Lucky). Expect all in damage to be ~200 for half hour, and ~250 for 1 hour.

    BBFS / Greek upcharge is typically 100 extra for each.

    Cloud Massage is a newer option that has popped up in Mesa, (you may have seen a report or two recently about them, haha). Current lineup is Sakura and Kelly and they are both very talented.

  2. #17921
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideJack  [View Original Post]
    I came here for Tina. I can confirm she is back after about 6 months in LA. Incredible and I like her better than Dream at Lucky spa. Same performance. And I remember one 90+ minute session with her using 3 condoms and going back and forth from sucking and fucking. No other girl has let me go on this long before. She enjoyed every minute of her job. However, she had another appointment and I spent an hour with Cici today at Spa63. She's got big D size tits and is just as good at sucking. She starts out with a good firm massage and light kissing, not DFK like Tina, but it is still very sexy. Both of these girls are 10 times better than last month here. Normal $60 house fee, $160 tip, (I tip a little extra because sometimes these 2 let me to a little P2 P rubbing that goes a little beyond. CFS for me and I blew in the bag today, but both girls suck no condom and have let me CIM before. This is my top place for this month. I rarely go out to Mesa, because there is so much on this side of town right now.
    That place is for sure a UTR that gets great talent (of course like "all" places depending on the month). Unfortunately although she did look pretty good (not as good as Yuki). I did not get a good vibe from Tina so I a passed. (way too many other UTR spots). Not sure if you have noticed but there is another one just west of 67th on the same side of the road tucked in a small strip mall that also gets very good talent. Very little traffic.

    However. I still say you all are sleeping on Yuki at Flamingo (Glndle /51st) Her body is incredible and her skin / ass feels unbelievable. I am not usually a repeat but with her. I will be before she leaves. Sorry I am not a story teller. I let others do that. Just don't wait too long and miss out. That is all I am saying. Standard no rush 1/2. 4/6. 2 tot.

  3. #17920
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMan69  [View Original Post]
    Have had my fill of Chinese cuisine lately so I've been craving good ole Mexican / Latina flavors. Since the closing of the shop on University and 40th street I've been on the hunt. Checked out sister locations Aqua and Iris spa where they usually have good looking ladies, but overpriced as usual for Latina places. And definitely in comparison to their Asian counterparts. On a whim and also a mention on this site by one of you guys, I stopped by Lotus on 51st / Olive after a few year hiatus. Saw a cute young Latina, Michelle, and decided to take a chance since the hh is only. 40. If fun was going to be expensive after the flip then I just settle for the massage and walk out. 40 lighter. But alas the price was right 160/ FS. BTW, HJ /120, CBJ /140 also. Opted for the whole enchilada and had a great time with a gorgeous young Latina. Fantastic BJ skills despite the condom, and great in k9, cg and missionary. Wouldn't allow fiv on first visit but on subsequent visits I'm knuckle deep, but so far will not budge on allowing daty or BBBJ. This is after 4 visits. I have also seen Soy / Soi who was reported about in an earlier post. Same service; CBJ, cfs but loves fiv and she likes to suck on your fingers after finger banging her. Definitely worth a visit. She did hint daty available after 1st visit. Lotus' sister locations are Avalon on Northern and Delight on Glendale. And as far as I can tell they all share the same pricing model, which is a win for us. Especially considering other Latina places offer 200 FS, but as reported here it's upsell city after the flip. Curious if any of you guys have tried any of these shops lately and who is offering stellar service. I've seen a Vanessa at the Window a couple times and she's definitely a cutie that I might have to take for a spin. I highly recommend these shops if you're in the mood for Latina. They offer great service with no nonsense, no haggling pricing. Enjoy!
    Thank you for sharing! I used to go there often after COVID with Gabbi. She had reasonable prices and provided excellent service. Could you give me a bit more detail about Michelle in terms of her appearance and size, etc.? I'm eager to drop by soon and see how it goes. Thanks!

  4. #17919

    TJ a Shell of Itself and AMPs in Town Are Not That Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickLove  [View Original Post]
    I've gone to a few so far, and they all seem very transactional and almost like paint by numbers. Very mechanical, no real connection. Just get down to business with no time to get in the mood really, the initial massage is ok. I normally take an annual Tijuana trip and unless you've experienced that or any of the countries that have a striving sex industry you are really missing out. After experiencing Tijuana its hard for me to spend my money on the massage parlors or even strip club / escorts.

    I'm including some pics of my recent trip to Tijuana. So you see the quality available to you. The average girl is between $120 to $150. The main spot is called the Hong Kong club. Its like if Costco started a whorehouse / strip club business. Wall to wall girls everywhere. You can pick any girl and take them uo right away or you can have a few drinks to see if there is a sexually connection or to feel her out to see if she's freaky or not.
    I mean so far the service I've gotten here at AMPs are polar opposite. I've had WAY better service here, more passionate GFE, than TJ. TJ, especially Zona Norte is a shell of its self. I go there every 3 or so months due to family & proximity and IMO its overpriced and bad service. Now TJ pre-Covid when Adelitas was still working 2016-19 now that was amazing and others have chimed in that Chicago Club back in 2000's and 90's was way better.

    Again, let's make due with what we have. This is a thread for Phoenix AMPs and likewise overall a PHX / AZ section. TJ is great but a shadow of itself.

    TJ is alright, but for me is not worth it, and I speak fluent / native Spanish.

    Now Medellin, Colombia and ESPECIALLY São Paulo, Brazil wow. Just wow. SP CLEARS TJ. Them Brasileiras model like girls at ANY club and usually $50-200 bucks and THE most passionate time ever, and I don't even speak Portuguese!

    Just my 2 Cents.

  5. #17918

    Virgin for asm

    I live near Red 8, but I've never been to a massage place before. How does it work? What's the typical cost for a regular massage ("front door" and what's meant by "back door" services? Also, is there a way to see which massage therapists or girls are working at Red 8 before I go?

  6. #17917
    Quote Originally Posted by JacLuvSpas  [View Original Post]
    Heard some good things about this place and finally decided to swing through. Got matched with Sakura up front.

    Mid 20's, short, curvy in a way that hits right. Thick ass, real D cups, soft features. Long hair down past her shoulders. Came out with a quiet smile with that gentle vibe stuck around but flipped into flirty once we got in the room.

    Started slow. LFK came in early, soft and unhurried, working from the neck up. Spent a solid stretch just on the teasing, grinding lightly, dragging those tits across me. Climbed into 69 and the BBBJ was on the wetter side, good rhythm, no robotic up and down pattern. She switches between deep and shallow work and uses her hand when her mouth pulls off. CFS started with her on top, slow ride that picked up once she got comfortable. Watching everything move with her on top was great. Flipped her to mish to finish. Cleaned me up and chatted and flirted a bit and helped me get dressed.
    This Cloud Massage in Mesa, on Lindsey?

  7. #17916
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Any girls at Infinity with BBFS / Greek available?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrapata  [View Original Post]
    I see we've got a couple BBFS options in the east valley but what about west valley? Anybody got any leads they can share?
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartSnatcher  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to finally see what all the Eva hype was about after reading so many strong reviews lately, so I stopped by Infinity yesterday hoping to catch some time with her.

    Unfortunately she was already occupied, which honestly seems to be a recurring theme these days.

    Rather than wait around, I ended up seeing Angela instead.

    Angela's not really the type of girl that jumps off the page when you're going off of first impressions. She's not a Leah. She's not an Isabella. But honestly, Angela is one of those girls that probably doesn't get enough credit because guys spend all their time chasing the headliners.

    After an hour with her, I kind of understood her unique appeal.

    She was just fun.

    That's probably the simplest way to put it.

    As for Eva, I missed my chance this trip. Looks like I'll have to stop back and see what all you degenerates have been talking about.
    I am also looking for some west side ladies with some extras on their menu. I don't really care about Angela's English skills, but do you know if she speaks Greek?

  8. #17915
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaPilot  [View Original Post]
    I did not know that that was the Kelly that I saw, but after remembering some of the reviews I read in Orlando before and now that I've met with her I can see why she's liked by all. I wonder if this is the Kelly that has the nickname Baby face Kelly? There's two girls in Orlando that I have had on my list to visit. One is Baby Face Kelly because that name makes you want to see her just to see what she looks like, and she is gorgeous! And always interested in seeing Tiffany because of her famous position called the" Tiffany position" basically where the girl lays on the bed on her back and hangs her head off the end of the table while you dip your stick in her mouth and face fuck her from above. You can really go deep like this and have complete control.

    Thanks for the info man, you made my day and now I have a conversation starter is I ever see her again.
    I've got her scheduled for a two hour session in the morning. She was modeling some stuff on the phone with me earlier to see what I wanted her to be wearing tomorrow and I went with black stockings with black thong and high heels nothing up top. She's such a tease! Sakura saw me on the phone and recognize me and lifted up her shirt and pull down the front of her pants. Wondering if Kelly has a boyfriend? I think I'm addicted.

  9. #17914
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Money is the world's greatest aphrodisiac.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    I don't disagree at all after trying out some escorts in Mexico. 100 bucks can make them do a lot of things.
    Money is the world's greatest aphrodisiac.

  10. #17913
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Those are rookie numbers. You got to pump those numbers up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi  [View Original Post]
    Of course there is more. I wonder if anyone tried six hands at Red 8. I could have done it if I were a few years younger.
    Six hands?

    The sign out front literally says Red 8.

    Respect the brand.

  11. #17912
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    The West has infinitely many choices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiccthighsave  [View Original Post]
    Anything on the West side? I need to drive over half an hour to get to some of the busy shops in town. I really need something that is nearby. Any leads will be appreciated.
    On the west side of down, there are infinitely many options if you do a bit of reading on the first 2 pages or so. You'll likely get very lucky with any of these angels, it will almost feel like a dream come true.

  12. #17911

    Cloud Spa

    Had a great time with Kelly from Cloud Spa. She's as everyone described. I would even describe her as a 10/10 but that's my opinion. She greeted me with a smile grabbed my hand and took me to the room. She was wearing black yoga pants and a white t shirt. She looked amazing with her clothes on. I'm not going to go into a long review pretty much saying what everyone else has said. What I can tell you is her body is amazing, her tits are amazing, her ass is amazing and pussy is tight. She really gets into it and enjoys it. Her service will have you wishing you brought more money because you will want more. Kelly is a Rockstar!

  13. #17910

    BBFS in the West Valley?

    I see we've got a couple BBFS options in the east valley but what about west valley? Anybody got any leads they can share?

    I had one reliable BBFS provider (no upcharge even!) but mamasan says she's not there anymore.

    You can DM if you want, thanks in advance!

  14. #17909
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Oh! That's the Kelly from Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFalcon3  [View Original Post]
    After speaking with the boss lady this morning to see where these girls will be moving around next month because I was trying to see if we can keep Kelly here for another month. Boss lady informed me that the girl Sakura that we have all been having fun with is actually a very popular superstar from the Orlando area that goes by a different name. They don't like when we blast their names online like this, but for anyone that keeps up with Orlando side, this is the famous Abby. Kelly has also worked in Orlando for many years and needs no introduction. It's funny because I used to read about Kelly when looking on the Orlando side and had no idea that I was banging that Kelly. Kelly has dominated the board in Orlando for years and has now taken over in Phoenix, but I just hope they keep her here for a little while.
    I did not know that that was the Kelly that I saw, but after remembering some of the reviews I read in Orlando before and now that I've met with her I can see why she's liked by all. I wonder if this is the Kelly that has the nickname Baby face Kelly? There's two girls in Orlando that I have had on my list to visit. One is Baby Face Kelly because that name makes you want to see her just to see what she looks like, and she is gorgeous! And always interested in seeing Tiffany because of her famous position called the" Tiffany position" basically where the girl lays on the bed on her back and hangs her head off the end of the table while you dip your stick in her mouth and face fuck her from above. You can really go deep like this and have complete control.

    Thanks for the info man, you made my day and now I have a conversation starter is I ever see her again.

  15. #17908
    Quote Originally Posted by GeminiMan10  [View Original Post]
    One of my spa girl ATF's from when she worked at the Big 6 is back in town. The beautiful, sweet Yumi! It's been a couple years since she's been here and is visiting from NYC. Unfortunately she's working at a very slow AMP. Sasa in Sun City. If you want a beautiful girl, with great service and a sweet attitude in a non-busy AMP go give her some business. Its worth the drive! Stats: 5'2", beautiful C Naturals, small, but shapely ass, slim, but curvy and outstanding service!
    Can you DM me the address? I cannot find it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape