Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 18297
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17472
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I'm divorced now and live alone but I would never invite one of these bitches to my home for the first time. These girls are BSC with absolutely no morals. They are spreading their legs to randos for money. This could have gone far worse for you my friend. You prevented her from leaving, that is abduction in all jurisdictions. Suppose she filed a report. It will not look good on you if you explain you paid some chick for pussy and she did not give it up. You would most likely be arrested, cops and society will look at her as the victim. Think with your big head.

    Not once have I had any girl refuse cash. Sure it's a foreign concept to them but they still want it. Those that have asked I simply say I only deal in cash. Those that are wary about getting it I simply show then put back in my wallet until I'm done with them for the night. EFT have way too much PII.

    You really got lucky here and everyone should take warning.
    Good advice. I wouldn't trust any of these girls until I get to know them very well and have them thoroughly vetted. Obviously, we are creating the demand here, but for someone to step in on the supply side of this game they have to be either desperate or come with a questionable background. There are exceptions obviously, but I'm pretty sure this applies to majority of them and they are not here for sheer enjoyment of having sex. Some of us can sugar coat this all we want to, at the end of the day they are just prostitutes trying to maximize their pay. So yeah, keep your guard up, be smart and safe hunting.

  2. #17471
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    She hmu and we chatted for a bit. Comms are sporadic. Finally agreed for ppm.

    She hit me with the 1 k ppm.

    I'm currently debating on whether or not to meet. She's old but has amazing body.

    Still supposed to meet Bella.

    Anyone have any experience with either?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-5e62c658f530
    The only right answer is NO.

  3. #17470
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    She hmu and we chatted for a bit. Comms are sporadic. Finally agreed for ppm.

    She hit me with the 1 k ppm.

    I'm currently debating on whether or not to meet. She's old but has amazing body.

    Still supposed to meet Bella.

    Anyone have any experience with either?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-5e62c658f530
    The pics look TGTBT. I'd definitely meet her in person but if she looks like that in real life, she'd be one of the few I'd make an exception on the age. 1 k might be worth on this one as well in my opinion. Others might disagree.

  4. #17469

    Pamellaa

    She hmu and we chatted for a bit. Comms are sporadic. Finally agreed for ppm.

    She hit me with the 1 k ppm.

    I'm currently debating on whether or not to meet. She's old but has amazing body.

    Still supposed to meet Bella.

    Anyone have any experience with either?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-5e62c658f530

  5. #17468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Mulan

    She hit me up. For shits a giggle asked her how much. Said $330. Not for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-84cce3e59e79

  6. #17467

    Nats

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-aec237d8aea8

    Pics tripped on google search.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-b8c39e40c707

    Great body. Very very fun girl. Raw BJ covered fuck.
    I searched Nats (Natasha) and this was the only information I found in this forum. I don't think she is fake. Communication is very slow but still in progress. 29 yo and the profile since 2017?

  7. #17466

    Probably Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Mia.

    Won't share a face picture and wants to chat for awhile. Concerned she's a catfish. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-711597d34bfa
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Talks to her for few days and it didn't go anywhere. Even the private photos are faceless.
    I'm going to guess fake. 5'3" and she lists her weight as 150-160? She'd be a whale and those faceless photos do not indicate that.

  8. #17465

    This Should Be a Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ea76dc63-fa16-47d7-a660-6a66d9ff93fb

    We agreed to 600, her condition was that I pay her in cash when she arrived. I told her I only have virtual payments, so I payed her Apple Pay. She started with a lackluster BBBJ then said she had to pee and change her clothes. I'm not a novice so I waited by the bathroom, she stuck her head out and asked if she can use my wet wipes, I said of course, then after 5 minutes she leaves the bathroom and heads towards the door to leave. I follow her and pulled her back in the apartment. She pepper sprayed me, I held her bag until she sent back the Apple Pay then I excused her out of my apartment.
    I'm divorced now and live alone but I would never invite one of these bitches to my home for the first time. These girls are BSC with absolutely no morals. They are spreading their legs to randos for money. This could have gone far worse for you my friend. You prevented her from leaving, that is abduction in all jurisdictions. Suppose she filed a report. It will not look good on you if you explain you paid some chick for pussy and she did not give it up. You would most likely be arrested, cops and society will look at her as the victim. Think with your big head.

    Not once have I had any girl refuse cash. Sure it's a foreign concept to them but they still want it. Those that have asked I simply say I only deal in cash. Those that are wary about getting it I simply show then put back in my wallet until I'm done with them for the night. EFT have way too much PII.

    You really got lucky here and everyone should take warning.

  9. #17464

    Best Of Luck With The Move

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Good advice, I appreciate, I will not try.
    Best of luck with the move and new start brother. Hope there is alot of pussy where ever you are going. Happy hunting and let us know how you make out.

  10. #17463

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Bad idea. The internet follows you everywhere. She could blast you on social media and I am sure she could find a picture of you to post.
    Good advice, I appreciate, I will not try.

  11. #17462
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    So I left my job because I'm moving, so I sent a text to a girl I always wanted to F!, if we can hook up for 2 k. Now I did this on a burner and she didn't know it was me, she kirked out calling me names and telling me to F off. Now my question is should I try again with my real number so she knows it. I'm moving far enough away, that it doesn't matter if she rats me out. Not using my old job for any reference.
    Don't do it brother. If her reaction was like that, not worth the risk.

  12. #17461
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up shortly after she joined the site. Stood pretty firm on her 1 k ask. I didn't bother trying to negotiate down. She might have softened her stance now as it seems like she's still sticking around.

  13. #17460

    Bad Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    So I left my job because I'm moving, so I sent a text to a girl I always wanted to F!, if we can hook up for 2 k. Now I did this on a burner and she didn't know it was me, she kirked out calling me names and telling me to F off. Now my question is should I try again with my real number so she knows it. I'm moving far enough away, that it doesn't matter if she rats me out. Not using my old job for any reference.
    Bad idea. The internet follows you everywhere. She could blast you on social media and I am sure she could find a picture of you to post.

  14. #17459
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Mia.

    Won't share a face picture and wants to chat for awhile. Concerned she's a catfish. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-711597d34bfa
    Talks to her for few days and it didn't go anywhere. Even the private photos are faceless.

  15. #17458

    Asking a former employee for a hook up

    So I left my job because I'm moving, so I sent a text to a girl I always wanted to F!, if we can hook up for 2 k. Now I did this on a burner and she didn't know it was me, she kirked out calling me names and telling me to F off. Now my question is should I try again with my real number so she knows it. I'm moving far enough away, that it doesn't matter if she rats me out. Not using my old job for any reference.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape