Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 18299
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17459
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Mia.

    Won't share a face picture and wants to chat for awhile. Concerned she's a catfish. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-711597d34bfa
    Talks to her for few days and it didn't go anywhere. Even the private photos are faceless.

  2. #17458

    Asking a former employee for a hook up

    So I left my job because I'm moving, so I sent a text to a girl I always wanted to F!, if we can hook up for 2 k. Now I did this on a burner and she didn't know it was me, she kirked out calling me names and telling me to F off. Now my question is should I try again with my real number so she knows it. I'm moving far enough away, that it doesn't matter if she rats me out. Not using my old job for any reference.

  3. #17457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I met her. Nice girl. English wasn't great. Looks like her pictures. I didn't pursue. Nothing negative, I just didn't feel any sexual vibe.

  4. #17456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Anyone?

    Mia.

    Won't share a face picture and wants to chat for awhile. Concerned she's a catfish. Anyone meet her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-711597d34bfa

  5. #17455

    So I did it.

    Finally broke down and just did a monthly membership. Can't complain about the results TBH. Seen 6 people in the last 10 days. Most of which has been discussed so there wasn't much to add.

    I do have a date lined up with Belle. Either tomorrow night or Friday. Was wondering if anyone has sampled. She was slow to respond but once she did, it moved fairly quickly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-adc6fddffed0

  6. #17454
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Yea some black guy LOL.
    Amazing if true. For what is clearly a mid korean that claims one child.

  7. #17453

  8. #17452
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone pounding this lately? She's been in the game for a while, went to school in NYU and is now back. Used to hit it when she first joined SA right before college for $500. Used SA money to pay for school. She just popped up again and I see that she's still in the game.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-7d48dd2d15f2
    She aged. Looks flabby from waist to her legs. Damn shame, she needs to workout and get hot.

    Probably GPS now if she was working it in NYC.

  9. #17451
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Says some black guy on SA is offering $2,400 a month to see him twice a month including intimacy. She's debating if she wants to do it. I won't be arguing this so didn't continue the conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ba46fc85c5d5
    She's bluffing LOL. Told me the same story except didn't specify the race / ethnicity but said it was 3 k for twice per month LOL.

  10. #17450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Some black guy? Some black what? LOL.
    Yea some black guy LOL.

  11. #17449
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Says some black on SA is offering $2,400 a month to see him twice a month including intimacy. She debating if she wants to do it. I won't be arguing this so didn't continue the conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ba46fc85c5d5
    Some black guy? Some black what? LOL.

  12. #17448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Annalise

    Says some black guy on SA is offering $2,400 a month to see him twice a month including intimacy. She's debating if she wants to do it. I won't be arguing this so didn't continue the conversation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ba46fc85c5d5

  13. #17447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Veronica

    Anyone pounding this lately? She's been in the game for a while, went to school in NYU and is now back. Used to hit it when she first joined SA right before college for $500. Used SA money to pay for school. She just popped up again and I see that she's still in the game.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-7d48dd2d15f2

  14. #17446
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Don't know why she used those pics which isn't very flattering. She's actually alot better looking irl. 20 so looked very young however she can't last very long either.
    Primarily messaged through text which led to a hotel a couple days later. No oral, no anal, no fingering, tits too small to fuck, lousy lay, inept and indifferent, 2 hours late.

    Hilariously, before she left my room she messaged my seeking account asking if I was available later.

  15. #17445
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-40b6249ec4c8

    Gabi. Nice enough girl, older 31 too much fillers, covered and couldn't last long like 15 minutes of pounding. One and done.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-f64043274e9d

    Don't know why she used those pics which isn't very flattering. She's actually alot better looking irl. 20 so looked very young however she can't last very long either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-d9fb93b94ee6

    M&g. Total waste of time. Fugly to the core. But she's willing for 300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-5e62c658f530

    I was banging her friend while she was on the bed sleeping. Looks like her pics.
    Luna was asking 500, then dropped to 450. I told her I can only do 400. She told me to have a good day. An hour later she said she can meet. I told her I made other plans. She called me a loser because of that LOL.

    First time I saw her it was an ok session. She was okay with bare, but lied about the time she could spend. Said she was okay with staying a couple hours then ended up saying she had an emergency and had to leave within the hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape