Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 18299
-
06-10-26 20:41 #17459Banned Member

Posts: 107Talks to her for few days and it didn't go anywhere. Even the private photos are faceless.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 20:34 #17458Senior Member

Posts: 506Asking a former employee for a hook up
So I left my job because I'm moving, so I sent a text to a girl I always wanted to F!, if we can hook up for 2 k. Now I did this on a burner and she didn't know it was me, she kirked out calling me names and telling me to F off. Now my question is should I try again with my real number so she knows it. I'm moving far enough away, that it doesn't matter if she rats me out. Not using my old job for any reference.
-
06-10-26 19:00 #17457Senior Member

Posts: 166I met her. Nice girl. English wasn't great. Looks like her pictures. I didn't pursue. Nothing negative, I just didn't feel any sexual vibe.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 18:55 #17456Senior Member

Posts: 166Anyone?
Mia.
Won't share a face picture and wants to chat for awhile. Concerned she's a catfish. Anyone meet her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-711597d34bfa
-
06-10-26 16:36 #17455Senior Member

Posts: 232So I did it.
Finally broke down and just did a monthly membership. Can't complain about the results TBH. Seen 6 people in the last 10 days. Most of which has been discussed so there wasn't much to add.
I do have a date lined up with Belle. Either tomorrow night or Friday. Was wondering if anyone has sampled. She was slow to respond but once she did, it moved fairly quickly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-adc6fddffed0
-
06-10-26 16:21 #17454Senior Member

Posts: 286Amazing if true. For what is clearly a mid korean that claims one child.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 16:04 #17453Senior Member

Posts: 1038Brissa
-
06-10-26 15:52 #17452Senior Member

Posts: 1038She aged. Looks flabby from waist to her legs. Damn shame, she needs to workout and get hot.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
Probably GPS now if she was working it in NYC.
-
06-10-26 13:41 #17451Senior Member

Posts: 228She's bluffing LOL. Told me the same story except didn't specify the race / ethnicity but said it was 3 k for twice per month LOL.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 13:09 #17450Senior Member

Posts: 195Yea some black guy LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 13:01 #17449Senior Member

Posts: 286Some black guy? Some black what? LOL.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 12:38 #17448Senior Member

Posts: 195Annalise
Says some black guy on SA is offering $2,400 a month to see him twice a month including intimacy. She's debating if she wants to do it. I won't be arguing this so didn't continue the conversation.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ba46fc85c5d5
-
06-10-26 12:31 #17447Senior Member

Posts: 195Veronica
Anyone pounding this lately? She's been in the game for a while, went to school in NYU and is now back. Used to hit it when she first joined SA right before college for $500. Used SA money to pay for school. She just popped up again and I see that she's still in the game.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-7d48dd2d15f2
-
06-10-26 11:07 #17446Senior Member

Posts: 81Primarily messaged through text which led to a hotel a couple days later. No oral, no anal, no fingering, tits too small to fuck, lousy lay, inept and indifferent, 2 hours late.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Hilariously, before she left my room she messaged my seeking account asking if I was available later.
-
06-10-26 09:17 #17445Senior Member

Posts: 329Luna was asking 500, then dropped to 450. I told her I can only do 400. She told me to have a good day. An hour later she said she can meet. I told her I made other plans. She called me a loser because of that LOL.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
First time I saw her it was an ok session. She was okay with bare, but lied about the time she could spend. Said she was okay with staying a couple hours then ended up saying she had an emergency and had to leave within the hour.










Reply With Quote




