Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 18339
-
06-05-26 20:19 #17394Regular Member

Posts: 193I attest to it. I spent years there right before Covid, and it was fabulous. The quality of girls is at another level comparing to what we have here today.
Originally Posted by WakeForYou
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 20:18 #17393Regular Member

Posts: 193Is she really a Medical Doctor?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 19:34 #17392Banned Member

Posts: 97Megan
LOL, She's also on sdm. I met megan 6 mos ago at Mpire. Traded numbers. Never met outside the club. (She doesn't work there anymore).
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
Real sporadic texting up until recently. We set everything up late last night and she was supposed to come to me today, told her she could bring her dog. Once we got to the compensation part of the convo I started with 400. Crickets. No response today, nuthin. Ghosted. Her body is hot af. Seeing as she has an hour 20 min drive to me, I'll handle that annoying 600 number. I'll nail her down and wear her panties around my neck during missionary.
-
06-05-26 18:45 #17391Senior Member

Posts: 326Same with Madison, WI. I'm sure it's slowed down in the past few years, but I got with probably at least 50 girls in 2 years during covid. And most were $300 or less (or free). Good times.
Originally Posted by WakeForYou
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 18:32 #17390Senior Member

Posts: 112https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-26f1f53ffcad
Madison - Lives in PA but occasionally visits DC for a few days. 600.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-ed71e391e10e
Megan - 600.
-
06-05-26 18:23 #17389Senior Member

Posts: 112If you think one of the biggest OF creators in the world is selling pussy on seeking for $500, more power to you man lmao.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 17:26 #17388Senior Member

Posts: 228K-Pop
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
K-Pop has been around for years and hit some hot tale so I would not doubt him.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 17:18 #17387Senior Member

Posts: 1044Sol
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-a12c46c7a807
Better hit her up tonight 500. She looks hot after. I can't meet tonight so oh well.
-
06-05-26 16:53 #17386Senior Member

Posts: 246Good luck and keep us posted.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 15:56 #17385Senior Member

Posts: 525Tampa
About a decade ago, I saw an Eastern European from Orlando who drove to Tampa 2 x to see me. She was hot as fuck, about age 30. She is no longer on Seeking.
Originally Posted by WakeForYou
[View Original Post]
In addition, also a decade ago, the 2 colleges with the most SBs were NYU and USF. The Tampa Bay area is a hotbed for babes.
-
06-05-26 15:19 #17384Senior Member

Posts: 35Speaking of Tampa. If you can afford the flight back and forth I highly recommend. It's an absolute hotbed for sugaring and the girls are top notch. I have a regular going on two years from there and we've met up with plenty of other SBs there together.
-
06-05-26 11:21 #17383Senior Member

Posts: 197Don't know who that is but I this chick looks just like her.
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 11:01 #17382Senior Member

Posts: 112Yeah dude, you totally fucked a famous OF model with millions of followers for $500 LOL. You got Sophie Rain lined up this weekend too?
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 10:06 #17381Senior Member

Posts: 197Was browsing porn yesterday and ran across a video of the chick from Tampa. Third fking time this has happened to me with a chick I banged. Has this happened to anyone else?
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
https://www.erome.com/a/1w9DAFog
-
06-05-26 09:45 #17380Senior Member

Posts: 197Michelle
Wants to meet up for dinner. Can't tell if the big tits is making her look fatter. Def a bit chunky. I'm sure someone will hit it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e11e09f9c9b0











Reply With Quote





