Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 18311
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Jkat based out of Tampa. Blocked as soon as went to text. Profiled pic is of her in a 2 pc olo. 25 yo, looks just like her pics. Great fking lay for $500. BB.
    Was browsing porn yesterday and ran across a video of the chick from Tampa. Third fking time this has happened to me with a chick I banged. Has this happened to anyone else?

    https://www.erome.com/a/1w9DAFog

  2. #17380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Michelle

    Wants to meet up for dinner. Can't tell if the big tits is making her look fatter. Def a bit chunky. I'm sure someone will hit it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e11e09f9c9b0

  3. #17379
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken yet? At 130-140 might be bit chunky for my liking but the pics look good. Maybe too good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-66cecb8d9472
    I saw her a few months back, she's an escort. She has a nice body, but her ask was 1000, we settled for I believe 700. Required covers.

  4. #17378

    Stassia

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken yet? At 130-140 might be bit chunky for my liking but the pics look good. Maybe too good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-66cecb8d9472
    She had a profile earlier this year, then went to Miami, I believe. She looks pretty good, but I cannot recall her name or any details of dates. I think she's a pro.

  5. #17377

    Scarlett

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-258061aad1ff

    Anyone crack this. Seems a bit older than 29.

  6. #17376
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    This one still occasionally hits me up so bumping up so that one of you will take her off my hands.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-cd0a703ad05b

    Real, requires covers will talk your ear off until you put a dick in her mouth. Claims to be bisexual and talks about a threesome but I grew bored of her rather quick. She has some hot friends so one of you might hit the jackpot.
    I'll take her off your hands LOL. She's my type and got the spinner body. Ill put up with the chatter box.

  7. #17375

    Working on it!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Anyone tag this yet. VT sorority girl. This is what we need more of. Not these foul beasts.
    But, like priors have said, she may only want virtual. Have her #, so we will see!

  8. #17374

    I had her last week!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-dd7120c9934c

    Here one that you may like. Not digging the black chicks rn. Wants to meet asap and was quick to give me her number. Lives in Gaithersburg.
    BBBJ, covered for the deed! Smart, cool chick! A little heavier than I like at 130-140, smart, pretty face! Dm me for more details. Models, OF, prolly see her again!

  9. #17373

    Bumping Back Up

    This one still occasionally hits me up so bumping up so that one of you will take her off my hands.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-cd0a703ad05b

    Real, requires covers will talk your ear off until you put a dick in her mouth. Claims to be bisexual and talks about a threesome but I grew bored of her rather quick. She has some hot friends so one of you might hit the jackpot.

  10. #17372
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck setting up a ghost account on SA recently? I used to have one to see the chicks reviewed on here that blocked me but after several months of not logging into it and SA new policy of selfie verification I have not been able to make a new one. If someone has been able to do so would appreciate how you did it. I've seen a couple chicks on there that appear to have two active profiles so I am sure it is possible. Thanks in advanced.
    Try creating a burner Gmail account and then register on the site using Google / gmail option. It worked for me to create one recently as I wanted to checking my primary account was blocked. I keep on getting the selfie requirement / question but I ignore it.

  11. #17371
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    She must have blocked me since I cannot see her profile. Anyone screenshot her photos and I'll see if I remember her.
    Here you go. Nice body. Lots of filtering on the face I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9270.jpg‎   IMG_9273.jpg‎   IMG_9269.jpg‎   IMG_9271.jpg‎   IMG_9272.jpg‎  


  12. #17370

    Ghost Account on SA

    Anyone had any luck setting up a ghost account on SA recently? I used to have one to see the chicks reviewed on here that blocked me but after several months of not logging into it and SA new policy of selfie verification I have not been able to make a new one. If someone has been able to do so would appreciate how you did it. I've seen a couple chicks on there that appear to have two active profiles so I am sure it is possible. Thanks in advanced.

  13. #17369

    Blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    New set of tits are not going to make her double the value. Also she's super active. Reached out to me few times. Not my type though and too old for me so never responded. I think she's reaching out to bunch of dudes probably trying to recoup the investment she's made in her new set of tits.
    She must have blocked me since I cannot see her profile. Anyone screenshot her photos and I'll see if I remember her.

  14. #17368
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    I'll give it a crack. Being on a period and not knowing it's wild. You can't go wrong at 300 though.
    Try to avoid the window when she's on her period (unless you into it) and report back.

  15. #17367

    Stassia

    Has anyone partaken yet? At 130-140 might be bit chunky for my liking but the pics look good. Maybe too good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-66cecb8d9472

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape