Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 18318
-
06-05-26 17:26 #17388Senior Member

Posts: 228K-Pop
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
K-Pop has been around for years and hit some hot tale so I would not doubt him.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 17:18 #17387Senior Member

Posts: 1040Sol
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-a12c46c7a807
Better hit her up tonight 500. She looks hot after. I can't meet tonight so oh well.
-
06-05-26 16:53 #17386Senior Member

Posts: 237Good luck and keep us posted.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 15:56 #17385Senior Member

Posts: 525Tampa
About a decade ago, I saw an Eastern European from Orlando who drove to Tampa 2 x to see me. She was hot as fuck, about age 30. She is no longer on Seeking.
Originally Posted by WakeForYou
[View Original Post]
In addition, also a decade ago, the 2 colleges with the most SBs were NYU and USF. The Tampa Bay area is a hotbed for babes.
-
06-05-26 15:19 #17384Senior Member

Posts: 35Speaking of Tampa. If you can afford the flight back and forth I highly recommend. It's an absolute hotbed for sugaring and the girls are top notch. I have a regular going on two years from there and we've met up with plenty of other SBs there together.
-
06-05-26 11:21 #17383Senior Member

Posts: 196Don't know who that is but I this chick looks just like her.
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 11:01 #17382Senior Member

Posts: 112Yeah dude, you totally fucked a famous OF model with millions of followers for $500 LOL. You got Sophie Rain lined up this weekend too?
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 10:06 #17381Senior Member

Posts: 196Was browsing porn yesterday and ran across a video of the chick from Tampa. Third fking time this has happened to me with a chick I banged. Has this happened to anyone else?
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
https://www.erome.com/a/1w9DAFog
-
06-05-26 09:45 #17380Senior Member

Posts: 196Michelle
Wants to meet up for dinner. Can't tell if the big tits is making her look fatter. Def a bit chunky. I'm sure someone will hit it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e11e09f9c9b0
-
06-05-26 06:18 #17379Senior Member

Posts: 329I saw her a few months back, she's an escort. She has a nice body, but her ask was 1000, we settled for I believe 700. Required covers.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 01:37 #17378Senior Member

Posts: 525Stassia
She had a profile earlier this year, then went to Miami, I believe. She looks pretty good, but I cannot recall her name or any details of dates. I think she's a pro.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 23:36 #17377Senior Member

Posts: 1040Scarlett
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-258061aad1ff
Anyone crack this. Seems a bit older than 29.
-
06-04-26 22:34 #17376Regular Member

Posts: 77I'll take her off your hands LOL. She's my type and got the spinner body. Ill put up with the chatter box.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 22:29 #17375Senior Member

Posts: 368Working on it!
But, like priors have said, she may only want virtual. Have her #, so we will see!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 22:26 #17374Senior Member

Posts: 368I had her last week!
BBBJ, covered for the deed! Smart, cool chick! A little heavier than I like at 130-140, smart, pretty face! Dm me for more details. Models, OF, prolly see her again!
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





