Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17404

    Katie

    Met Katie for lunch. Not as pretty as pics, but fairly attractive. Things were going pretty smoothly until the end, when I brought up ppm / intimacy (mood switch). She hasn't done this before, and I think she was looking something else, whether that was more $, allowance, experiences. And now apparently selling pictures.

    Funny eye batting that would have become annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Tiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-d144e33d2671

    Nice girl. DTF uncovered for $400. Squirter.

    Softlife.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Been semi reviewed before. She looks great in person and carries on a conversation well over dinner. She came here as an Au Pair now on a student Visa. No job job but drives an X3 or X1. Would not budge on $600 so I suspect an experienced SB using this as her means of income so I passed.

    Katie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335

    Real chick from Arlington. Initially asked to sell pictures and sent me a freebie of a nice round ass. Told her I was not buying any pictures and got her chatting for a few days trying to setup meet and greet but then crickets so I lost interest.

    Marla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2987135bbdfc

    Talks like a pro. $500 covered for 1. 5 hours and you get the room. Not interested.

  2. #17403

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    This one is real. She is a nurse from Philly and moved to DC. Met her in person and she wants $1 k. Not hot enough to negotiate with in my opinion.

  3. #17402

    A Few Reports for the Board

    Tiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-d144e33d2671

    Nice girl. DTF uncovered for $400. Squirter.

    Softlife.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Been semi reviewed before. She looks great in person and carries on a conversation well over dinner. She came here as an Au Pair now on a student Visa. No job job but drives an X3 or X1. Would not budge on $600 so I suspect an experienced SB using this as her means of income so I passed.

    Katie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335

    Real chick from Arlington. Initially asked to sell pictures and sent me a freebie of a nice round ass. Told her I was not buying any pictures and got her chatting for a few days trying to setup meet and greet but then crickets so I lost interest.

    Marla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2987135bbdfc

    Talks like a pro. $500 covered for 1. 5 hours and you get the room. Not interested.

  4. #17401

    Kirsten / Kyrsten

    I'm in Richmond, her profile said she's in Norfolk so I wouldn't be surprised if she was hitting up some of yall in Nova too.

    Scammer alert, I can't believe she got me when my spidey senses were tingling the whole time. It's always something. Oh my rent is late, my phone bill's late, I need food, my internet's about to get cut off, I need a cat sitter to come see you, I need gas, I need more gas, etc. Sent me some pics along the way so I thought she was a real one. Pretended like she was going to come over, told me she was 6 minutes away, now I'm blocked on SA and I'm sure she's blocked my phone number too. All I can do is warn you all, don't fall for the act like I did.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a61dd98dca09
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4d75ea4b055060ea1f35ff4fa329139e7ce76a5d-1.jpg‎  

  5. #17400
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Wanted me to pay for M&G and my response was helllll no. Spinner body but too old at 28. I passed. You might have better luck.
    I got it, thanks all. I searched again using 79069276798 e and see her pattern now, too bad.

  6. #17399
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojito123  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-79069276798e

    She is in SA for a longtime? But no reviews yet? She is active again, read my message but no luck yet. Maybe high maintenance.
    Wanted me to pay for M&G and my response was helllll no. Spinner body but too old at 28. I passed. You might have better luck.

  7. #17398

    Jasmine

    She's been discussed. Search on 79069276798 e.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojito123  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-79069276798e

    She is in SA for a longtime? But no reviews yet? She is active again, read my message but no luck yet. Maybe high maintenance.

  8. #17397
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-26f1f53ffcad

    Madison - Lives in PA but occasionally visits DC for a few days. 600.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-ed71e391e10e

    Megan - 600.
    Saw Madison a couple months ago. Slim body, pretty open menu. Came over mine drunk and high off weed and coke. Bit my lip to the point of it bleeding. Wouldn't stop talking about her son and this ex boyfriend who's apparently a genius of some sort. Pretty fun but I don't know if I'll see her again.

  9. #17396
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Is she really a Medical Doctor?
    I really doubt it. She said she lives in Miami and leaving today. As you can tell she's definitely not a DC person. A bit too glam and attractive for this area.

  10. #17395

    Jasmine

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-79069276798e

    She is in SA for a longtime? But no reviews yet? She is active again, read my message but no luck yet. Maybe high maintenance.

  11. #17394
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Tampa. If you can afford the flight back and forth I highly recommend. It's an absolute hotbed for sugaring and the girls are top notch. I have a regular going on two years from there and we've met up with plenty of other SBs there together.
    I attest to it. I spent years there right before Covid, and it was fabulous. The quality of girls is at another level comparing to what we have here today.

  12. #17393
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-a12c46c7a807

    Better hit her up tonight 500. She looks hot after. I can't meet tonight so oh well.
    Is she really a Medical Doctor?

  13. #17392

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-26f1f53ffcad

    Madison - Lives in PA but occasionally visits DC for a few days. 600.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-ed71e391e10e

    Megan - 600.
    LOL, She's also on sdm. I met megan 6 mos ago at Mpire. Traded numbers. Never met outside the club. (She doesn't work there anymore).

    Real sporadic texting up until recently. We set everything up late last night and she was supposed to come to me today, told her she could bring her dog. Once we got to the compensation part of the convo I started with 400. Crickets. No response today, nuthin. Ghosted. Her body is hot af. Seeing as she has an hour 20 min drive to me, I'll handle that annoying 600 number. I'll nail her down and wear her panties around my neck during missionary.

  14. #17391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Tampa. If you can afford the flight back and forth I highly recommend. It's an absolute hotbed for sugaring and the girls are top notch. I have a regular going on two years from there and we've met up with plenty of other SBs there together.
    Same with Madison, WI. I'm sure it's slowed down in the past few years, but I got with probably at least 50 girls in 2 years during covid. And most were $300 or less (or free). Good times.

  15. #17390
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-26f1f53ffcad

    Madison - Lives in PA but occasionally visits DC for a few days. 600.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-ed71e391e10e

    Megan - 600.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape