Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17389
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    K-Pop has been around for years and hit some hot tale so I would not doubt him.
    If you think one of the biggest OF creators in the world is selling pussy on seeking for $500, more power to you man lmao.

  2. #17388

    K-Pop

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing porn yesterday and ran across a video of the chick from Tampa. Third fking time this has happened to me with a chick I banged. Has this happened to anyone else?

    https://www.erome.com/a/1w9DAFog
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Yeah dude, you totally fucked a famous OF model with millions of followers for $500 LOL. You got Sophie Rain lined up this weekend too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Don't know who that is but I this chick looks just like her.
    K-Pop has been around for years and hit some hot tale so I would not doubt him.

  3. #17387

    Sol

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-a12c46c7a807

    Better hit her up tonight 500. She looks hot after. I can't meet tonight so oh well.

  4. #17386
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    But, like priors have said, she may only want virtual. Have her #, so we will see!
    Good luck and keep us posted.

  5. #17385

    Tampa

    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Tampa. If you can afford the flight back and forth I highly recommend. It's an absolute hotbed for sugaring and the girls are top notch. I have a regular going on two years from there and we've met up with plenty of other SBs there together.
    About a decade ago, I saw an Eastern European from Orlando who drove to Tampa 2 x to see me. She was hot as fuck, about age 30. She is no longer on Seeking.

    In addition, also a decade ago, the 2 colleges with the most SBs were NYU and USF. The Tampa Bay area is a hotbed for babes.

  6. #17384
    Speaking of Tampa. If you can afford the flight back and forth I highly recommend. It's an absolute hotbed for sugaring and the girls are top notch. I have a regular going on two years from there and we've met up with plenty of other SBs there together.

  7. #17383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Yeah dude, you totally fucked a famous OF model with millions of followers for $500 LOL. You got Sophie Rain lined up this weekend too?
    Don't know who that is but I this chick looks just like her.

  8. #17382
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing porn yesterday and ran across a video of the chick from Tampa. Third fking time this has happened to me with a chick I banged. Has this happened to anyone else?

    https://www.erome.com/a/1w9DAFog
    Yeah dude, you totally fucked a famous OF model with millions of followers for $500 LOL. You got Sophie Rain lined up this weekend too?

  9. #17381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Jkat based out of Tampa. Blocked as soon as went to text. Profiled pic is of her in a 2 pc olo. 25 yo, looks just like her pics. Great fking lay for $500. BB.
    Was browsing porn yesterday and ran across a video of the chick from Tampa. Third fking time this has happened to me with a chick I banged. Has this happened to anyone else?

    https://www.erome.com/a/1w9DAFog

  10. #17380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Michelle

    Wants to meet up for dinner. Can't tell if the big tits is making her look fatter. Def a bit chunky. I'm sure someone will hit it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e11e09f9c9b0

  11. #17379
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken yet? At 130-140 might be bit chunky for my liking but the pics look good. Maybe too good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-66cecb8d9472
    I saw her a few months back, she's an escort. She has a nice body, but her ask was 1000, we settled for I believe 700. Required covers.

  12. #17378

    Stassia

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken yet? At 130-140 might be bit chunky for my liking but the pics look good. Maybe too good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-66cecb8d9472
    She had a profile earlier this year, then went to Miami, I believe. She looks pretty good, but I cannot recall her name or any details of dates. I think she's a pro.

  13. #17377

    Scarlett

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-258061aad1ff

    Anyone crack this. Seems a bit older than 29.

  14. #17376
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    This one still occasionally hits me up so bumping up so that one of you will take her off my hands.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-cd0a703ad05b

    Real, requires covers will talk your ear off until you put a dick in her mouth. Claims to be bisexual and talks about a threesome but I grew bored of her rather quick. She has some hot friends so one of you might hit the jackpot.
    I'll take her off your hands LOL. She's my type and got the spinner body. Ill put up with the chatter box.

  15. #17375

    Working on it!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Anyone tag this yet. VT sorority girl. This is what we need more of. Not these foul beasts.
    But, like priors have said, she may only want virtual. Have her #, so we will see!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape