Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 1065 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 18359
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17399
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojito123  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-79069276798e

    She is in SA for a longtime? But no reviews yet? She is active again, read my message but no luck yet. Maybe high maintenance.
    Wanted me to pay for M&G and my response was helllll no. Spinner body but too old at 28. I passed. You might have better luck.

  2. #17398

    Jasmine

    She's been discussed. Search on 79069276798 e.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojito123  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-79069276798e

    She is in SA for a longtime? But no reviews yet? She is active again, read my message but no luck yet. Maybe high maintenance.

  3. #17397
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-26f1f53ffcad

    Madison - Lives in PA but occasionally visits DC for a few days. 600.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-ed71e391e10e

    Megan - 600.
    Saw Madison a couple months ago. Slim body, pretty open menu. Came over mine drunk and high off weed and coke. Bit my lip to the point of it bleeding. Wouldn't stop talking about her son and this ex boyfriend who's apparently a genius of some sort. Pretty fun but I don't know if I'll see her again.

  4. #17396
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Is she really a Medical Doctor?
    I really doubt it. She said she lives in Miami and leaving today. As you can tell she's definitely not a DC person. A bit too glam and attractive for this area.

  5. #17395

    Jasmine

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-79069276798e

    She is in SA for a longtime? But no reviews yet? She is active again, read my message but no luck yet. Maybe high maintenance.

  6. #17394
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Tampa. If you can afford the flight back and forth I highly recommend. It's an absolute hotbed for sugaring and the girls are top notch. I have a regular going on two years from there and we've met up with plenty of other SBs there together.
    I attest to it. I spent years there right before Covid, and it was fabulous. The quality of girls is at another level comparing to what we have here today.

  7. #17393
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-a12c46c7a807

    Better hit her up tonight 500. She looks hot after. I can't meet tonight so oh well.
    Is she really a Medical Doctor?

  8. #17392

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-26f1f53ffcad

    Madison - Lives in PA but occasionally visits DC for a few days. 600.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-ed71e391e10e

    Megan - 600.
    LOL, She's also on sdm. I met megan 6 mos ago at Mpire. Traded numbers. Never met outside the club. (She doesn't work there anymore).

    Real sporadic texting up until recently. We set everything up late last night and she was supposed to come to me today, told her she could bring her dog. Once we got to the compensation part of the convo I started with 400. Crickets. No response today, nuthin. Ghosted. Her body is hot af. Seeing as she has an hour 20 min drive to me, I'll handle that annoying 600 number. I'll nail her down and wear her panties around my neck during missionary.

  9. #17391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Tampa. If you can afford the flight back and forth I highly recommend. It's an absolute hotbed for sugaring and the girls are top notch. I have a regular going on two years from there and we've met up with plenty of other SBs there together.
    Same with Madison, WI. I'm sure it's slowed down in the past few years, but I got with probably at least 50 girls in 2 years during covid. And most were $300 or less (or free). Good times.

  10. #17390
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-26f1f53ffcad

    Madison - Lives in PA but occasionally visits DC for a few days. 600.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-ed71e391e10e

    Megan - 600.

  11. #17389
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    K-Pop has been around for years and hit some hot tale so I would not doubt him.
    If you think one of the biggest OF creators in the world is selling pussy on seeking for $500, more power to you man lmao.

  12. #17388

    K-Pop

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing porn yesterday and ran across a video of the chick from Tampa. Third fking time this has happened to me with a chick I banged. Has this happened to anyone else?

    https://www.erome.com/a/1w9DAFog
    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Yeah dude, you totally fucked a famous OF model with millions of followers for $500 LOL. You got Sophie Rain lined up this weekend too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Don't know who that is but I this chick looks just like her.
    K-Pop has been around for years and hit some hot tale so I would not doubt him.

  13. #17387

    Sol

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-a12c46c7a807

    Better hit her up tonight 500. She looks hot after. I can't meet tonight so oh well.

  14. #17386
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    But, like priors have said, she may only want virtual. Have her #, so we will see!
    Good luck and keep us posted.

  15. #17385

    Tampa

    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Tampa. If you can afford the flight back and forth I highly recommend. It's an absolute hotbed for sugaring and the girls are top notch. I have a regular going on two years from there and we've met up with plenty of other SBs there together.
    About a decade ago, I saw an Eastern European from Orlando who drove to Tampa 2 x to see me. She was hot as fuck, about age 30. She is no longer on Seeking.

    In addition, also a decade ago, the 2 colleges with the most SBs were NYU and USF. The Tampa Bay area is a hotbed for babes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape