Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 5441
-
06-07-26 08:28 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 1442Call and ask
You do have a cell phone. LOL rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by Locolobo37
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 02:02 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 47Mocha
Is Mocha new? I thought line up was Kiki, Ewa, Rachel, Linda, and Candy came in because Linda was on vacation I think.
Originally Posted by Eman31
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-26 16:17 #5184Regular Member

Posts: 10I didn't think Rachel was short, that might be Mocha. She told me she was studying to be a nurse. Haven't seen here there in a while.
Originally Posted by Poogee
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 20:39 #5183Regular Member

Posts: 5Pure
Anyone been to Pure lately? Wondering if Emma has made a comeback.
-
06-04-26 07:24 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 373Is Rachel short wants to be a nurse. Looks half Latina or Half Mix?
Originally Posted by Trystan
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 22:04 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 498Yes, not very prolonged but DFK nonetheless.
Originally Posted by Poogee
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 10:46 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 37House is 70/ hr. Not sure about 1/2 hr. I believe all the girls are +160 for FS.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 10:03 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 47I posted here because she says she is in Glendale Hts but point taken. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TooFull
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 09:57 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 337Relax Kiki + house
To be clear. I'm sure that 160 To Kiki was after the 50-60 house fee. Correct?
Originally Posted by Harbinger147
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 20:54 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 1291Relax
$120-$140.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 16:04 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 258Relax
Hey y'all if I wan 30 min for BBBJ and DATY what's a good rate for that (I guess I pay house fee plus this rate). No FS.
-
06-02-26 13:21 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 84CL ads
There's a section on the Chicago thread for Craigslist ads. You might get a better response there.
Originally Posted by VikingFan13
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 11:56 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 47New provider?
Hi, Has anyone had experience with https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/h...38086990.html? Texted. $150 hhr, $200 hr.
-
06-01-26 18:16 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 37Best spot?
What's the best spot in the area for BBBJ / CFS? Been to Relax a million times and it's great but I'd like to try somewhere new. I've been to Lane's and Cove but only got CBJ.
-
06-01-26 11:47 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 142Yes, 30 mins only and 160 to her!
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



