Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 363 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 5441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5186

    Call and ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Locolobo37  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Pure lately? Wondering if Emma has made a comeback.
    You do have a cell phone. LOL rocket Dork.

  2. #5185

    Mocha

    Quote Originally Posted by Eman31  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think Rachel was short, that might be Mocha. She told me she was studying to be a nurse. Haven't seen here there in a while.
    Is Mocha new? I thought line up was Kiki, Ewa, Rachel, Linda, and Candy came in because Linda was on vacation I think.

  3. #5184
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    Is Rachel short wants to be a nurse. Looks half Latina or Half Mix?
    I didn't think Rachel was short, that might be Mocha. She told me she was studying to be a nurse. Haven't seen here there in a while.

  4. #5183

    Pure

    Anyone been to Pure lately? Wondering if Emma has made a comeback.

  5. #5182
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, L2 and L3 are definitely on the table (at least in my experience) with Rachel.

    Not super exciting or unique but she's pretty and she seems to enjoy herself.

    She's also quite friendly so if you're talkative she'll reciprocate.

    Good luck, stay safe.
    Is Rachel short wants to be a nurse. Looks half Latina or Half Mix?

  6. #5181
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    About what age is Kiki? Is she short with a nice round butt?

    DFK? Is this legit?
    Yes, not very prolonged but DFK nonetheless.

  7. #5180
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    To be clear. I'm sure that 160 To Kiki was after the 50-60 house fee. Correct?
    House is 70/ hr. Not sure about 1/2 hr. I believe all the girls are +160 for FS.

  8. #5179
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFull  [View Original Post]
    There's a section on the Chicago thread for Craigslist ads. You might get a better response there.
    I posted here because she says she is in Glendale Hts but point taken. Thanks.

  9. #5178

    Relax Kiki + house

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger147  [View Original Post]
    Yes, 30 mins only and 160 to her!
    To be clear. I'm sure that 160 To Kiki was after the 50-60 house fee. Correct?

  10. #5177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1291

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all if I wan 30 min for BBBJ and DATY what's a good rate for that (I guess I pay house fee plus this rate). No FS.
    $120-$140.

  11. #5176

    Relax

    Hey y'all if I wan 30 min for BBBJ and DATY what's a good rate for that (I guess I pay house fee plus this rate). No FS.

  12. #5175

    CL ads

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingFan13  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Has anyone had experience with https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/h...38086990.html? Texted. $150 hhr, $200 hr.
    There's a section on the Chicago thread for Craigslist ads. You might get a better response there.

  13. #5174

    New provider?

    Hi, Has anyone had experience with https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/h...38086990.html? Texted. $150 hhr, $200 hr.

  14. #5173

    Best spot?

    What's the best spot in the area for BBBJ / CFS? Been to Relax a million times and it's great but I'd like to try somewhere new. I've been to Lane's and Cove but only got CBJ.

  15. #5172
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    It was only $160? Was that for 30 minutes? Thanks!
    Yes, 30 mins only and 160 to her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape