Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 364 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 5454
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5184

    Pure

    Anyone been to Pure lately? Wondering if Emma has made a comeback.

  2. #5183
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, L2 and L3 are definitely on the table (at least in my experience) with Rachel.

    Not super exciting or unique but she's pretty and she seems to enjoy herself.

    She's also quite friendly so if you're talkative she'll reciprocate.

    Good luck, stay safe.
    Is Rachel short wants to be a nurse. Looks half Latina or Half Mix?

  3. #5182
    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    About what age is Kiki? Is she short with a nice round butt?

    DFK? Is this legit?
    Yes, not very prolonged but DFK nonetheless.

  4. #5181
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    To be clear. I'm sure that 160 To Kiki was after the 50-60 house fee. Correct?
    House is 70/ hr. Not sure about 1/2 hr. I believe all the girls are +160 for FS.

  5. #5180
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFull  [View Original Post]
    There's a section on the Chicago thread for Craigslist ads. You might get a better response there.
    I posted here because she says she is in Glendale Hts but point taken. Thanks.

  6. #5179

    Relax Kiki + house

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger147  [View Original Post]
    Yes, 30 mins only and 160 to her!
    To be clear. I'm sure that 160 To Kiki was after the 50-60 house fee. Correct?

  7. #5178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1291

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all if I wan 30 min for BBBJ and DATY what's a good rate for that (I guess I pay house fee plus this rate). No FS.
    $120-$140.

  8. #5177

    Relax

    Hey y'all if I wan 30 min for BBBJ and DATY what's a good rate for that (I guess I pay house fee plus this rate). No FS.

  9. #5176

    CL ads

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingFan13  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Has anyone had experience with https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/h...38086990.html? Texted. $150 hhr, $200 hr.
    There's a section on the Chicago thread for Craigslist ads. You might get a better response there.

  10. #5175

    New provider?

    Hi, Has anyone had experience with https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/h...38086990.html? Texted. $150 hhr, $200 hr.

  11. #5174

    Best spot?

    What's the best spot in the area for BBBJ / CFS? Been to Relax a million times and it's great but I'd like to try somewhere new. I've been to Lane's and Cove but only got CBJ.

  12. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    It was only $160? Was that for 30 minutes? Thanks!
    Yes, 30 mins only and 160 to her!

  13. #5172
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    Asked for Kiki at Relax and was asked to come an hour later. Went there and Ewe greeted me and I asked for Kiki. No issues, Kiki was available.

    It was a very good experience. She would give only half hour because they are busy. . 5 + 1. 2 for L2, she wanted 1. 5 but quickly and gladly accepted my offer with a smile.

    Good table shower with a bit of preview BBBJ, back to the room, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM followed up with a brief massage. Good hard one.

    She tried to upgrade to FS during the act which I was not in for, she did not push much. Looks like she will be OK with 2. 0 total for hh with FS. Just FYI.

    I can repeat Kiki or try Ewe next, she looked good.

    I didn't think they were busy, they just prefer half hour, given a choice. I am good with hh.
    About what age is Kiki? Is she short with a nice round butt?

    DFK? Is this legit?

  14. #5171
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger147  [View Original Post]
    Went to Relax, and got KIKI, I asked her right off the bat to massage me in the nude. Of which she quickly stripped down, while she gave me an okay massage, I played with her kitty a bit. On the flip she asked what I wanted, and I said it all, and boy is she a party! She was super into it, talking about how much she loved my cock. I also had a C-ring on as well. She gave me a good BBBJ, and then got on top of me, while she was doing BBBJ, I did a bit of DATY, and she tasted really good, got into reverse Cowgirl, and while riding she twisted around to cowgirl while riding, it was hot as hell, it sadly set me off, and that was that. Paid $. 60. Highly recommend Kiki, only wish BB was on the table.
    It was only $160? Was that for 30 minutes? Thanks!

  15. #5170

    Ewa and Lucky duo

    Quote Originally Posted by InAndOut404  [View Original Post]
    Been to relax more than a handful of times and always had Ewa and she's Amazing. I forgot to ask last time I was there but does anyone know If any of the girls there do Greek by chance? Thanks.
    Have a few days to party, and was really in the mood for a duo.

    My usual duo provider, unfortunately didn't have anything.

    So based on the reviews, I decided to give this place a try.

    Certainly not what I'm used to, I usually end up at Sunny D.

    Door not locked, walked in, the girl who greeted me was very cute, maybe 30's Chinese. Lucky.

    I told her I wanted a duo full service.

    She asked if I've been there before, I said no, but I've been to many other places and listed the other places I've been to, and gave her $500 cash, to let her know I mean biz

    I was like "is this enough ".

    She was like "oh yeah that's enough ".

    Then in walks Eva.

    To be honest with you, she was a little older than my preference, and a little overweight, not terribly awful, maybe a solid 7/10, or even a high six.

    Didn't care, cause it was good enough, and I was mainly interested lucky who I thought was an 8/10.

    It started great, cuddling, snuggling, dfk, bbbj, double bbbj Facef*ck.

    I was very excited, having a great time, the cover came on, and I got on top of Eva and started pounding away. in the meantime, lucky he was in the back, rimming me.

    Felt like heaven, really enjoyed.

    Then I reach back, trying to grab Lucky to pull her forward, since I wanted a bang her next.

    I've read about this before, but I've never experienced it anywhere else.

    She made the excuse, that she was currently on PMS, and only able to do oral sex.

    Since I've already dropped 500, to be honest with, I was kinda upset.

    Whatever, so I put Eva's legs over my shoulder and destroyed her, until I blew.

    Might come back again, but I'm definitely going to be more picky, not give any cash over, until they give me exactly what I want.

    If a guy is asking for a duo, the girl really should let him know, that she's not available before he gets started, that part wasn't cool, unfortunately, I've had that experience with Chinese brothels, they all seem to operate with a bait and switch, how much can we get away with mentality, which is bad for business.

    Well, I go back there? Probably not since there are a lot of better options.

    Lucky was cute, but I don't appreciate being tricked.

    Anyway, happy hobbies everyone, that was just my experience maybe yours will be different.

    Darth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape