Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 5454
-
06-04-26 20:39 #5184Regular Member

Posts: 5Pure
Anyone been to Pure lately? Wondering if Emma has made a comeback.
-
06-04-26 07:24 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 373Is Rachel short wants to be a nurse. Looks half Latina or Half Mix?
Originally Posted by Trystan
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 22:04 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 498Yes, not very prolonged but DFK nonetheless.
Originally Posted by Poogee
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 10:46 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 37House is 70/ hr. Not sure about 1/2 hr. I believe all the girls are +160 for FS.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 10:03 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 47I posted here because she says she is in Glendale Hts but point taken. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TooFull
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 09:57 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 337Relax Kiki + house
To be clear. I'm sure that 160 To Kiki was after the 50-60 house fee. Correct?
Originally Posted by Harbinger147
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 20:54 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 1291Relax
$120-$140.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 16:04 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 258Relax
Hey y'all if I wan 30 min for BBBJ and DATY what's a good rate for that (I guess I pay house fee plus this rate). No FS.
-
06-02-26 13:21 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 84CL ads
There's a section on the Chicago thread for Craigslist ads. You might get a better response there.
Originally Posted by VikingFan13
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 11:56 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 47New provider?
Hi, Has anyone had experience with https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/h...38086990.html? Texted. $150 hhr, $200 hr.
-
06-01-26 18:16 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 37Best spot?
What's the best spot in the area for BBBJ / CFS? Been to Relax a million times and it's great but I'd like to try somewhere new. I've been to Lane's and Cove but only got CBJ.
-
06-01-26 11:47 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 142Yes, 30 mins only and 160 to her!
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 23:49 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 373About what age is Kiki? Is she short with a nice round butt?
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
DFK? Is this legit?
-
05-31-26 16:11 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 601It was only $160? Was that for 30 minutes? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Harbinger147
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 20:33 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 360Ewa and Lucky duo
Have a few days to party, and was really in the mood for a duo.
Originally Posted by InAndOut404
[View Original Post]
My usual duo provider, unfortunately didn't have anything.
So based on the reviews, I decided to give this place a try.
Certainly not what I'm used to, I usually end up at Sunny D.
Door not locked, walked in, the girl who greeted me was very cute, maybe 30's Chinese. Lucky.
I told her I wanted a duo full service.
She asked if I've been there before, I said no, but I've been to many other places and listed the other places I've been to, and gave her $500 cash, to let her know I mean biz
I was like "is this enough ".
She was like "oh yeah that's enough ".
Then in walks Eva.
To be honest with you, she was a little older than my preference, and a little overweight, not terribly awful, maybe a solid 7/10, or even a high six.
Didn't care, cause it was good enough, and I was mainly interested lucky who I thought was an 8/10.
It started great, cuddling, snuggling, dfk, bbbj, double bbbj Facef*ck.
I was very excited, having a great time, the cover came on, and I got on top of Eva and started pounding away. in the meantime, lucky he was in the back, rimming me.
Felt like heaven, really enjoyed.
Then I reach back, trying to grab Lucky to pull her forward, since I wanted a bang her next.
I've read about this before, but I've never experienced it anywhere else.
She made the excuse, that she was currently on PMS, and only able to do oral sex.
Since I've already dropped 500, to be honest with, I was kinda upset.
Whatever, so I put Eva's legs over my shoulder and destroyed her, until I blew.
Might come back again, but I'm definitely going to be more picky, not give any cash over, until they give me exactly what I want.
If a guy is asking for a duo, the girl really should let him know, that she's not available before he gets started, that part wasn't cool, unfortunately, I've had that experience with Chinese brothels, they all seem to operate with a bait and switch, how much can we get away with mentality, which is bad for business.
Well, I go back there? Probably not since there are a lot of better options.
Lucky was cute, but I don't appreciate being tricked.
Anyway, happy hobbies everyone, that was just my experience maybe yours will be different.
Darth.









Reply With Quote





