Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 24822
-
06-04-26 10:11 #24402Senior Member

Posts: 754Yea, that's the worse part about London honestly is that her replying back and comms are absolutely TERRIBLE. Fun time when you can get a hold of her, but she is terrible with her comms though. I know this to be true regardless of whether you have seen her before or not.
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:33 #24401Senior Member

Posts: 178London
Nice!! She hasn't replied back, hopefully soon!!
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:09 #24400Senior Member

Posts: 344Bumping to this forum as well.
Appreciate any help why'all can give.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 22:07 #24399Regular Member

Posts: 12Dfk?
Was DFK on the menu?
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 20:31 #24398Senior Member

Posts: 96Damm
Dammm she's fine.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 20:25 #24397Senior Member

Posts: 754London Ads
I think you are looking for these here my man:
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/227362681579
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...polis-14771838
https://secrethostess.com/8788130/
-
06-03-26 19:52 #24396Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171London gideo
Well I made another video, this time with London but I can't find her ad to link on here. She's the tatted up white gurl. Damn she has a nice body for a white girl. I'm going to post a pic on here for proof of the non believers. Just like I did on the Korean forum for the new agency smiling models. I liked this white girl. Her place is super clean and she gives a great BBBJ. She also plays some nice music and has some legit moans. She'll comply with your requests and is real tight. She also has some sexy lingerie and smells great. Anyway I can't find her ad but she's mentioned before I think In 2024Nd 25 under her name London. Has tats all over. I'll attach the pic below.
-
06-03-26 14:37 #24395Senior Member

Posts: 754True
Yea that's true at the same time. I guess I should have said to boycott those who read the forums from seeing the providers anyways. I know they still get service from those that don't, which is just unfortunate for the ones that don't know about the site and everything.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
Definitely agree with the outcall perspective. I have actually preferred outcall when I've done it in my day, except for the fact that I usually get a room to do the outcalls, which is just inconvenient and cost more for me. Other than that, never once had an issue doing an outcall, and in fact, have probably had some of my better experiences when I have done an outcall. Are you guys doing outcalls to your own places? I can't bring myself to do it at all. I don't like giving out any of my information to any of these chicks, let alone trusting them to know where I live and my address or anything else. That's why all the outcalls I have ever done have been to a hotel instead. I don't have enough trust in these chicks to give them any information about myself in the slightest bit.
-
06-03-26 08:16 #24394Senior Member

Posts: 961Very small marginal effect
Suggesting monger's boycott, (not see providers) because of rip off or bad service reports has about zero effect on the providers. Now if you will take ads out on every site the provider is advertising on, that would have some effect, but a very small margin of mongers that see escorts even know about this site.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
Also, based on personal preference, a very small margin of available real providers will be your type. So if you want to see them and worried about rip off or other safety issues, have them come to you (out call) that significantly decreases the chance of any bad shit happening when you control the environment as far as bad service reports that definitely is usually a YMMV situation.
-
06-02-26 22:36 #24393Senior Member

Posts: 754It's no worries my man. She is my type too LOL, unfortunately I definitely can't get down with some of these chicks that decide to turn to robbing, stealing, cheating, etc other mongers and such. I know not all of us are saints, but the majority of us just want to have a good time and get some at least halfway decent service every once in awhile with the money we work hard for. When we get put in these crazy situations, scenarios where you don't know what's going to happen and these POS people that feel the need to rob us of our hard earned money, it drives me insane. I haven't heard a bad report on her service at all to be honest when she isn't robbing, but man I want everyone here to be safe with what we are doing and these chicks putting us in these situations that can not be safe is some bullshit. Don't ever mean to be harsh towards anyone, but we have to stop contributing to them thinking they can do whatever they want and just keep doing it over and over again ya know what I mean? Again, it sucks, because she is definitely my type too and heard good things when the service is provided, just not worth taking the risk at all when it's a toss up on getting in a sticky situation that I know most of using being discreet just do not want to be in. Per usual everybody Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by ShecSan997
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 20:57 #24392Senior Member

Posts: 526I agree with everything said about her. Plus tho pics are literally 15 years old.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 17:53 #24391Regular Member

Posts: 19Fair enough LOL I've been on the search for someone I can see regularly and know I'm completely safe with. She's kinda my type that's why I figured I'd ask.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 16:51 #24390Senior Member

Posts: 754Dakota Love
I can help with only one from the list here, that would be Dakota Love aka Caitlin Isabel. I will also start by saying I'm assuming that you mean petite as most say on here meaning skinny, which that's not what petite means anyway since Dakota Love is not petite. Being that she is about 5'8 height wise, she is far from the petite category, since most don't know the petite has to do with height and not with a chicks size, but I will assume you meant on the skinnier side of that anyways. So I will say, she's got a great body. She is what you would consider slim thick with a flat stomach. Not the biggest of tits or anything, great ass, she works out, and she is damn cute at the same time. Pics are obviously touched up and filtered, but the normal amount you would expect these days, but definitely not a WTF moment when you see her or anything as it is her. As far as my experience with her when I saw her, I have a great session with her. I believe she was around 3 for the HHR when I did see her, which is too much for me to want to have a regular for, but I had to see her at least once. Definitely don't regret the visit, since it was one of my better visits I've had with a provider. All positions were had, reverse cowgirl is definitely a site to see, GFE friendly, and finished me off with a BBBJCIM at the end. I'm assuming she still looks somewhat the same as I know she is a gym goer and unless something happened, the looks should still be the same. I think when she was with DI, most of her reviews were like that since DI runs the girls through a gammet of dick daily, so maybe she was just over it on some days like a lot of them are? She was extremely cool and down to earth and easy to talk to with me anyways. I haven't looked at her current rates, although I'm sure they are through the roof like most these days, but I will say if you still decide regardless of that, I did have a great time with her anyways on my end. As always though remember YMMV. Hope this helps and stay safe.
Originally Posted by DannyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 16:41 #24389Senior Member

Posts: 754Welcome back my friend
IndyJc, welcome back my man. Glad you are doing well, and sad that you have to come back to not much on the roster these days. It's slim pickens out here for all of us these days it seems, so maybe you coming back will bring us all back some rays of sunshine on the roster that are not charging us an arm and a leg and actually give out some decent service LOL. Per usual, Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 16:40 #24388Senior Member

Posts: 754Dude, don't even do it man. We have had this conversation on the thread entirely too many times. Are you really going to go for a toss up on whether or not you are going to get robbed? At the same time, guys have to stop supporting these chicks that even do this in general. I don't care if they may or may not have changed their ways. It just promotes degeneracy on us mongers part, not that we need anymore of that to begin with LOL, with just allowing for these chicks to continue in the same bullshit behavior without consequences. She should honestly just be out of business at this point with doing it multiple times to people. Why are we still trying to support someone that's comfortable possibly or possibly not robbing people based on their life circumstances and whether they feel like it or not. If anyone else has even seen her recently, you are a complete fool for doing so to even risk possibly putting yourself in a situation over a piece of ass that isn't even halfway worth it.
Originally Posted by ShecSan997
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




