Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 24819
-
06-02-26 10:27 #24384Senior Member

Posts: 173Any experience with this one, body slide / nuru
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on her, but have hesitated because of some weird communication issues, does anyone have experience with her? Any reviews or recommendations?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/149860007905
-
06-02-26 10:24 #24383Senior Member

Posts: 578That review also said he's now being stalked by a former bf and it's scared him from seeing other ladies. Tbh, something about that review seems off in general, but I never completely discredit those things.
Originally Posted by Thought
[View Original Post]
I saw her numerous times a few years ago and had a phenomenal time. Pretty much everything you can think of is on the menu, but YMMV. I haven't spoken to her since then, so I can't tell you what she's like now.
-
06-02-26 02:33 #24382Senior Member

Posts: 634Dang that was my first public posting in almost 4 months
Dang that my first public posting in almost 4 months. I'm still alive and well. I hate late March thru May. Uncle Sam, the state and county wanting taxes, LiMu Emu and Doug or is it Flo and Jamie wanting vehicle and homeowner insurance all from a senior citizen on a fixed income. Not to mention an out of town trip that cost $100+ more in gas this year than last. So I've been showing real restraint and conserving funds. Good thing I hadn't seen any of you guys post on the Massage Parlor forum that Amy "the squirter" (Z Spa) nor Sophia/Angela (Phoenix) had returned. Otherwise I might have had to open up a HELOC. LOL!
However to paraphrase Maverick (Tom Cruise) from Top Gun: I feel the need, the need for... scratching an itch. Very soon!!!
-
06-02-26 01:45 #24381Senior Member

Posts: 634SugarWood check your inbox
SugarWood check your inbox.
Originally Posted by SugarWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:21 #24380Regular Member

Posts: 12Petite and toned?
Hello fellow mongers.
I'll be in downtown Indy for work this weekend. Flying in and out without a rental car, so hoping for an outcall. I've spent a ton of time on this forum researching and still haven't been able to narrow it down. I am looking for a petite, toned provider who is good with outcalls, DFK, and BBBJ. I don't mind paying the "high class" price on occasion as long as the provider checks all those boxes. From my research, I've narrowed it down to:
- Dakota Love (fka Caitlin Isabel fka DI Isabelle) - but, despite praise for her BBBJ skills, a lot of reviews question her enthusiasm during FS.
- Devyn Rayn. All but one review are positive, she sounds like a true spinner, but none of the reviews mention BJ at all, covered or not. What gives?
- Also considering a couple DI options (posted in the other thread), but my impression is none of them do outcalls.
Any intel about the above options? Anyone I'm missing? Thanks in advance.
-
06-01-26 13:40 #24379Regular Member

Posts: 11Ari Cheri on Tryst
Don't waste your time. Saw her a couple days ago. Girl is a joke. Try's to up charge everything. Smells like a dispensary. Down low smelled like a sewer. Had body odor smell as well. Gross. Her attitude sucks. And down low Stinks Stinks Stinks. And she is stuck up and thinks she's better than you. Girl is a dumpster fire. I'd rather jerk off then see her stanky puss ass again.
https://tryst.link/escort/aricherixo
-
06-01-26 13:01 #24378Senior Member

Posts: 50$800 for an hour? That's insane!
Originally Posted by Thought
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 12:02 #24377Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks Though!
Originally Posted by Thought
[View Original Post]
Where can I find the new review? She doesn't offer incall only outcall.
-
06-01-26 11:06 #24376Senior Member

Posts: 76Eva Love
Funny you ask. I will start with I have not seen her yet. Tried several times, but our schedules simply did not work. Why it is funny is there was just a new review on a well know site a few hours ago. She is very will reviewed there (21), by numerous known members and some 1 review people. ALL were VERY GOOD.
Originally Posted by SugarWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 08:57 #24375Regular Member

Posts: 9Eva love
Anyone have any review about Eva love?
https://tryst.link/escort/eva-love-indy
-
06-01-26 08:10 #24374Regular Member

Posts: 9Eva Love
Anyone have any review of Eva Love? She only offer outcall. Or Chanela Velentina?
https://tryst.link/escort/eva-love-indy
https://tryst.link/escort/chanelav304
-
05-31-26 16:25 #24373Regular Member

Posts: 14She is back in Chicago and is not sure when she will be back. When she comes back don't miss out on her. Thanks for all the info on her well worth it.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 10:15 #24372Senior Member

Posts: 153Bucketlist
Wholly Toledo! Added to my bucketlist.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 06:25 #24371Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Lego agree
I can agree with the review from Lego down below. She speaks great Spanish and is very accommodating. Her bbj is very thorough and soft. It kind of made me want to do BBFS. I highly recommend her. The ft verification was pretty easy. Her body is all upgraded. I would rate her a 8/10. She said she had a friend but I haven't seen her yet. Will post if I do.
I'll attach a pic of her in bed. She's super clean and has baby skin.
-
05-29-26 21:31 #24370Senior Member

Posts: 32I saw this post and thought I take one for the team. I don't think she speaks any English because our entire convo was in Spanish. I speak Spanish so I didn't switch to English. At any rate she does want to do a facetime verification. I was on my burner but she insisted on using facetime. I had to use my iPhone to do it. At any rate I setup the appointment and when I got there boy oh boy she is fine AF.
Originally Posted by TravelFire
[View Original Post]
The hotel is in an ok part of town. She is extremely beautiful and fit. Her BBJ was on point and she took care of my balls. She put a cover on and hopped on. She did cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. We did a few positions and I finished. I would def repeat.










Reply With Quote






