Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 24826
-
06-02-26 17:53 #24391Regular Member

Posts: 19Fair enough LOL I've been on the search for someone I can see regularly and know I'm completely safe with. She's kinda my type that's why I figured I'd ask.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 16:51 #24390Senior Member

Posts: 754Dakota Love
I can help with only one from the list here, that would be Dakota Love aka Caitlin Isabel. I will also start by saying I'm assuming that you mean petite as most say on here meaning skinny, which that's not what petite means anyway since Dakota Love is not petite. Being that she is about 5'8 height wise, she is far from the petite category, since most don't know the petite has to do with height and not with a chicks size, but I will assume you meant on the skinnier side of that anyways. So I will say, she's got a great body. She is what you would consider slim thick with a flat stomach. Not the biggest of tits or anything, great ass, she works out, and she is damn cute at the same time. Pics are obviously touched up and filtered, but the normal amount you would expect these days, but definitely not a WTF moment when you see her or anything as it is her. As far as my experience with her when I saw her, I have a great session with her. I believe she was around 3 for the HHR when I did see her, which is too much for me to want to have a regular for, but I had to see her at least once. Definitely don't regret the visit, since it was one of my better visits I've had with a provider. All positions were had, reverse cowgirl is definitely a site to see, GFE friendly, and finished me off with a BBBJCIM at the end. I'm assuming she still looks somewhat the same as I know she is a gym goer and unless something happened, the looks should still be the same. I think when she was with DI, most of her reviews were like that since DI runs the girls through a gammet of dick daily, so maybe she was just over it on some days like a lot of them are? She was extremely cool and down to earth and easy to talk to with me anyways. I haven't looked at her current rates, although I'm sure they are through the roof like most these days, but I will say if you still decide regardless of that, I did have a great time with her anyways on my end. As always though remember YMMV. Hope this helps and stay safe.
Originally Posted by DannyPilgrim
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 16:41 #24389Senior Member

Posts: 754Welcome back my friend
IndyJc, welcome back my man. Glad you are doing well, and sad that you have to come back to not much on the roster these days. It's slim pickens out here for all of us these days it seems, so maybe you coming back will bring us all back some rays of sunshine on the roster that are not charging us an arm and a leg and actually give out some decent service LOL. Per usual, Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 16:40 #24388Senior Member

Posts: 754Dude, don't even do it man. We have had this conversation on the thread entirely too many times. Are you really going to go for a toss up on whether or not you are going to get robbed? At the same time, guys have to stop supporting these chicks that even do this in general. I don't care if they may or may not have changed their ways. It just promotes degeneracy on us mongers part, not that we need anymore of that to begin with LOL, with just allowing for these chicks to continue in the same bullshit behavior without consequences. She should honestly just be out of business at this point with doing it multiple times to people. Why are we still trying to support someone that's comfortable possibly or possibly not robbing people based on their life circumstances and whether they feel like it or not. If anyone else has even seen her recently, you are a complete fool for doing so to even risk possibly putting yourself in a situation over a piece of ass that isn't even halfway worth it.
Originally Posted by ShecSan997
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 12:00 #24387Senior Member

Posts: 413Well I guess if everybody chips in a little we could get the prodigal back into the swing of things.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 11:51 #24386Regular Member

Posts: 19Sammii
Has anyone seen Sammi Tsunamii lately? I am aware of old reports of her robbing people but then there's some saying she's okay. Just seeing if anyone has had a recent encounter with her.
-
06-02-26 10:55 #24385Senior Member

Posts: 189Don't DO IT!
Do not go for this one or her friend. Both are notorious for garbage service and either nuke profile of past bad reviews.
Originally Posted by Mmm5464
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 10:27 #24384Senior Member

Posts: 174Any experience with this one, body slide / nuru
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on her, but have hesitated because of some weird communication issues, does anyone have experience with her? Any reviews or recommendations?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/149860007905
-
06-02-26 10:24 #24383Senior Member

Posts: 578That review also said he's now being stalked by a former bf and it's scared him from seeing other ladies. Tbh, something about that review seems off in general, but I never completely discredit those things.
Originally Posted by Thought
[View Original Post]
I saw her numerous times a few years ago and had a phenomenal time. Pretty much everything you can think of is on the menu, but YMMV. I haven't spoken to her since then, so I can't tell you what she's like now.
-
06-02-26 02:33 #24382Senior Member

Posts: 634Dang that was my first public posting in almost 4 months
Dang that my first public posting in almost 4 months. I'm still alive and well. I hate late March thru May. Uncle Sam, the state and county wanting taxes, LiMu Emu and Doug or is it Flo and Jamie wanting vehicle and homeowner insurance all from a senior citizen on a fixed income. Not to mention an out of town trip that cost $100+ more in gas this year than last. So I've been showing real restraint and conserving funds. Good thing I hadn't seen any of you guys post on the Massage Parlor forum that Amy "the squirter" (Z Spa) nor Sophia/Angela (Phoenix) had returned. Otherwise I might have had to open up a HELOC. LOL!
However to paraphrase Maverick (Tom Cruise) from Top Gun: I feel the need, the need for... scratching an itch. Very soon!!!
-
06-02-26 01:45 #24381Senior Member

Posts: 634SugarWood check your inbox
SugarWood check your inbox.
Originally Posted by SugarWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:21 #24380Regular Member

Posts: 12Petite and toned?
Hello fellow mongers.
I'll be in downtown Indy for work this weekend. Flying in and out without a rental car, so hoping for an outcall. I've spent a ton of time on this forum researching and still haven't been able to narrow it down. I am looking for a petite, toned provider who is good with outcalls, DFK, and BBBJ. I don't mind paying the "high class" price on occasion as long as the provider checks all those boxes. From my research, I've narrowed it down to:
- Dakota Love (fka Caitlin Isabel fka DI Isabelle) - but, despite praise for her BBBJ skills, a lot of reviews question her enthusiasm during FS.
- Devyn Rayn. All but one review are positive, she sounds like a true spinner, but none of the reviews mention BJ at all, covered or not. What gives?
- Also considering a couple DI options (posted in the other thread), but my impression is none of them do outcalls.
Any intel about the above options? Anyone I'm missing? Thanks in advance.
-
06-01-26 13:40 #24379Regular Member

Posts: 11Ari Cheri on Tryst
Don't waste your time. Saw her a couple days ago. Girl is a joke. Try's to up charge everything. Smells like a dispensary. Down low smelled like a sewer. Had body odor smell as well. Gross. Her attitude sucks. And down low Stinks Stinks Stinks. And she is stuck up and thinks she's better than you. Girl is a dumpster fire. I'd rather jerk off then see her stanky puss ass again.
https://tryst.link/escort/aricherixo
-
06-01-26 13:01 #24378Senior Member

Posts: 50$800 for an hour? That's insane!
Originally Posted by Thought
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 12:02 #24377Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks Though!
Originally Posted by Thought
[View Original Post]
Where can I find the new review? She doesn't offer incall only outcall.













Reply With Quote




