Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24387
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Dang that my first public posting in almost 4 months. I'm still alive and well. I hate late March thru May. Uncle Sam, the state and county wanting taxes, LiMu Emu and Doug or is it Flo and Jamie wanting vehicle and homeowner insurance all from a senior citizen on a fixed income. Not to mention an out of town trip that cost $100+ more in gas this year than last. So I've been showing real restraint and conserving funds. Good thing I hadn't seen any of you guys post on the Massage Parlor forum that Amy "the squirter" (Z Spa) nor Sophia/Angela (Phoenix) had returned. Otherwise I might have had to open up a HELOC. LOL!

    However to paraphrase Maverick (Tom Cruise) from Top Gun: I feel the need, the need for... scratching an itch. Very soon!!!
    Well I guess if everybody chips in a little we could get the prodigal back into the swing of things.

  2. #24386

    Sammii

    Has anyone seen Sammi Tsunamii lately? I am aware of old reports of her robbing people but then there's some saying she's okay. Just seeing if anyone has had a recent encounter with her.

  3. #24385

    Don't DO IT!

    Do not go for this one or her friend. Both are notorious for garbage service and either nuke profile of past bad reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I'm tempted to pull the trigger on her, but have hesitated because of some weird communication issues, does anyone have experience with her? Any reviews or recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/149860007905

  4. #24384

    Any experience with this one, body slide / nuru

    I'm tempted to pull the trigger on her, but have hesitated because of some weird communication issues, does anyone have experience with her? Any reviews or recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/149860007905

  5. #24383
    Quote Originally Posted by Thought  [View Original Post]
    Funny you ask. I will start with I have not seen her yet. Tried several times, but our schedules simply did not work. Why it is funny is there was just a new review on a well know site a few hours ago. She is very will reviewed there (21), by numerous known members and some 1 review people. ALL were VERY GOOD.
    That review also said he's now being stalked by a former bf and it's scared him from seeing other ladies. Tbh, something about that review seems off in general, but I never completely discredit those things.

    I saw her numerous times a few years ago and had a phenomenal time. Pretty much everything you can think of is on the menu, but YMMV. I haven't spoken to her since then, so I can't tell you what she's like now.

  6. #24382

    Dang that was my first public posting in almost 4 months

    Dang that my first public posting in almost 4 months. I'm still alive and well. I hate late March thru May. Uncle Sam, the state and county wanting taxes, LiMu Emu and Doug or is it Flo and Jamie wanting vehicle and homeowner insurance all from a senior citizen on a fixed income. Not to mention an out of town trip that cost $100+ more in gas this year than last. So I've been showing real restraint and conserving funds. Good thing I hadn't seen any of you guys post on the Massage Parlor forum that Amy "the squirter" (Z Spa) nor Sophia/Angela (Phoenix) had returned. Otherwise I might have had to open up a HELOC. LOL!

    However to paraphrase Maverick (Tom Cruise) from Top Gun: I feel the need, the need for... scratching an itch. Very soon!!!

  7. #24381

    SugarWood check your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarWood  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Though!

    Where can I find the new review? She doesn't offer incall only outcall.
    SugarWood check your inbox.

  8. #24380

    Petite and toned?

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'll be in downtown Indy for work this weekend. Flying in and out without a rental car, so hoping for an outcall. I've spent a ton of time on this forum researching and still haven't been able to narrow it down. I am looking for a petite, toned provider who is good with outcalls, DFK, and BBBJ. I don't mind paying the "high class" price on occasion as long as the provider checks all those boxes. From my research, I've narrowed it down to:

    - Dakota Love (fka Caitlin Isabel fka DI Isabelle) - but, despite praise for her BBBJ skills, a lot of reviews question her enthusiasm during FS.

    - Devyn Rayn. All but one review are positive, she sounds like a true spinner, but none of the reviews mention BJ at all, covered or not. What gives?

    - Also considering a couple DI options (posted in the other thread), but my impression is none of them do outcalls.

    Any intel about the above options? Anyone I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

  9. #24379

    Ari Cheri on Tryst

    Don't waste your time. Saw her a couple days ago. Girl is a joke. Try's to up charge everything. Smells like a dispensary. Down low smelled like a sewer. Had body odor smell as well. Gross. Her attitude sucks. And down low Stinks Stinks Stinks. And she is stuck up and thinks she's better than you. Girl is a dumpster fire. I'd rather jerk off then see her stanky puss ass again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aricherixo

  10. #24378
    Quote Originally Posted by Thought  [View Original Post]
    Funny you ask. I will start with I have not seen her yet. Tried several times, but our schedules simply did not work. Why it is funny is there was just a new review on a well know site a few hours ago. She is very will reviewed there (21), by numerous known members and some 1 review people. ALL were VERY GOOD.
    $800 for an hour? That's insane!

  11. #24377
    Quote Originally Posted by Thought  [View Original Post]
    Funny you ask. I will start with I have not seen her yet. Tried several times, but our schedules simply did not work. Why it is funny is there was just a new review on a well know site a few hours ago. She is very will reviewed there (21), by numerous known members and some 1 review people. ALL were VERY GOOD.
    Thanks Though!

    Where can I find the new review? She doesn't offer incall only outcall.

  12. #24376

    Eva Love

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarWood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any review about Eva love?

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva-love-indy
    Funny you ask. I will start with I have not seen her yet. Tried several times, but our schedules simply did not work. Why it is funny is there was just a new review on a well know site a few hours ago. She is very will reviewed there (21), by numerous known members and some 1 review people. ALL were VERY GOOD.

  13. #24375

    Eva love

    Anyone have any review about Eva love?

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva-love-indy

  14. #24374

    Eva Love

    Anyone have any review of Eva Love? She only offer outcall. Or Chanela Velentina?

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva-love-indy

    https://tryst.link/escort/chanelav304

  15. #24373
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    I can agree with the review from Lego down below. She speaks great Spanish and is very accommodating. Her bbj is very thorough and soft. It kind of made me want to do BBFS. I highly recommend her. The ft verification was pretty easy. Her body is all upgraded. I would rate her a 8/10. She said she had a friend but I haven't seen her yet. Will post if I do.

    I'll attach a pic of her in bed. She's super clean and has baby skin.
    She is back in Chicago and is not sure when she will be back. When she comes back don't miss out on her. Thanks for all the info on her well worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape