Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24402
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    Nice!! She hasn't replied back, hopefully soon!!
    Yea, that's the worse part about London honestly is that her replying back and comms are absolutely TERRIBLE. Fun time when you can get a hold of her, but she is terrible with her comms though. I know this to be true regardless of whether you have seen her before or not.

  2. #24401

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    Well I made another video, this time with London but I can't find her ad to link on here. She's the tatted up white gurl. Damn she has a nice body for a white girl. I'm going to post a pic on here for proof of the non believers. Just like I did on the Korean forum for the new agency smiling models. I liked this white girl. Her place is super clean and she gives a great BBBJ. She also plays some nice music and has some legit moans. She'll comply with your requests and is real tight. She also has some sexy lingerie and smells great. Anyway I can't find her ad but she's mentioned before I think In 2024Nd 25 under her name London. Has tats all over. I'll attach the pic below.
    Nice!! She hasn't replied back, hopefully soon!!

  3. #24400

    Bumping to this forum as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    I know the conversation has happened before but I just had a situation where the condom broke while in the middle of the deed. I have a small window this afternoon and I'm looking for a place where you can go in and out without a ton of paperwork or hassle. I'd like to get PEP as well. I know some of why'all raw dog all the time but I'm not into that type of gambling so if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be eternally grateful. I also know about incubation periods, etc so I'm just mainly looking for the PEP prescription.
    Appreciate any help why'all can give.

  4. #24399

    Dfk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    Well I made another video, this time with London but I can't find her ad to link on here. She's the tatted up white gurl. Damn she has a nice body for a white girl. I'm going to post a pic on here for proof of the non believers. Just like I did on the Korean forum for the new agency smiling models. I liked this white girl. Her place is super clean and she gives a great BBBJ. She also plays some nice music and has some legit moans. She'll comply with your requests and is real tight. She also has some sexy lingerie and smells great. Anyway I can't find her ad but she's mentioned before I think In 2024Nd 25 under her name London. Has tats all over. I'll attach the pic below.
    Was DFK on the menu?

  5. #24398

    Damm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    Well I made another video, this time with London but I can't find her ad to link on here. She's the tatted up white gurl. Damn she has a nice body for a white girl. I'm going to post a pic on here for proof of the non believers. Just like I did on the Korean forum for the new agency smiling models. I liked this white girl. Her place is super clean and she gives a great BBBJ. She also plays some nice music and has some legit moans. She'll comply with your requests and is real tight. She also has some sexy lingerie and smells great. Anyway I can't find her ad but she's mentioned before I think In 2024Nd 25 under her name London. Has tats all over. I'll attach the pic below.
    Dammm she's fine.

  6. #24397

    London Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    Well I made another video, this time with London but I can't find her ad to link on here. She's the tatted up white gurl. Damn she has a nice body for a white girl. I'm going to post a pic on here for proof of the non believers. Just like I did on the Korean forum for the new agency smiling models. I liked this white girl. Her place is super clean and she gives a great BBBJ. She also plays some nice music and has some legit moans. She'll comply with your requests and is real tight. She also has some sexy lingerie and smells great. Anyway I can't find her ad but she's mentioned before I think In 2024Nd 25 under her name London. Has tats all over. I'll attach the pic below.
    I think you are looking for these here my man:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/227362681579

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...polis-14771838

    https://secrethostess.com/8788130/

  7. #24396
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    London gideo

    Well I made another video, this time with London but I can't find her ad to link on here. She's the tatted up white gurl. Damn she has a nice body for a white girl. I'm going to post a pic on here for proof of the non believers. Just like I did on the Korean forum for the new agency smiling models. I liked this white girl. Her place is super clean and she gives a great BBBJ. She also plays some nice music and has some legit moans. She'll comply with your requests and is real tight. She also has some sexy lingerie and smells great. Anyway I can't find her ad but she's mentioned before I think In 2024Nd 25 under her name London. Has tats all over. I'll attach the pic below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1881.jpeg‎  

  8. #24395

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Suggesting monger's boycott, (not see providers) because of rip off or bad service reports has about zero effect on the providers. Now if you will take ads out on every site the provider is advertising on, that would have some effect, but a very small margin of mongers that see escorts even know about this site.

    Also, based on personal preference, a very small margin of available real providers will be your type. So if you want to see them and worried about rip off or other safety issues, have them come to you (out call) that significantly decreases the chance of any bad shit happening when you control the environment as far as bad service reports that definitely is usually a YMMV situation.
    Yea that's true at the same time. I guess I should have said to boycott those who read the forums from seeing the providers anyways. I know they still get service from those that don't, which is just unfortunate for the ones that don't know about the site and everything.

    Definitely agree with the outcall perspective. I have actually preferred outcall when I've done it in my day, except for the fact that I usually get a room to do the outcalls, which is just inconvenient and cost more for me. Other than that, never once had an issue doing an outcall, and in fact, have probably had some of my better experiences when I have done an outcall. Are you guys doing outcalls to your own places? I can't bring myself to do it at all. I don't like giving out any of my information to any of these chicks, let alone trusting them to know where I live and my address or anything else. That's why all the outcalls I have ever done have been to a hotel instead. I don't have enough trust in these chicks to give them any information about myself in the slightest bit.

  9. #24394

    Very small marginal effect

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    It's no worries my man. She is my type too LOL, unfortunately I definitely can't get down with some of these chicks that decide to turn to robbing, stealing, cheating, etc other mongers and such. I know not all of us are saints, but the majority of us just want to have a good time and get some at least halfway decent service every once in awhile with the money we work hard for. When we get put in these crazy situations, scenarios where you don't know what's going to happen and these POS people that feel the need to rob us of our hard earned money, it drives me insane. I haven't heard a bad report on her service at all to be honest when she isn't robbing, but man I want everyone here to be safe with what we are doing and these chicks putting us in these situations that can not be safe is some bullshit. Don't ever mean to be harsh towards anyone, but we have to stop contributing to them thinking they can do whatever they want and just keep doing it over and over again ya know what I mean? Again, it sucks, because she is definitely my type too and heard good things when the service is provided, just not worth taking the risk at all when it's a toss up on getting in a sticky situation that I know most of using being discreet just do not want to be in. Per usual everybody Stay Safe.
    Suggesting monger's boycott, (not see providers) because of rip off or bad service reports has about zero effect on the providers. Now if you will take ads out on every site the provider is advertising on, that would have some effect, but a very small margin of mongers that see escorts even know about this site.

    Also, based on personal preference, a very small margin of available real providers will be your type. So if you want to see them and worried about rip off or other safety issues, have them come to you (out call) that significantly decreases the chance of any bad shit happening when you control the environment as far as bad service reports that definitely is usually a YMMV situation.

  10. #24393
    Quote Originally Posted by ShecSan997  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough LOL I've been on the search for someone I can see regularly and know I'm completely safe with. She's kinda my type that's why I figured I'd ask.
    It's no worries my man. She is my type too LOL, unfortunately I definitely can't get down with some of these chicks that decide to turn to robbing, stealing, cheating, etc other mongers and such. I know not all of us are saints, but the majority of us just want to have a good time and get some at least halfway decent service every once in awhile with the money we work hard for. When we get put in these crazy situations, scenarios where you don't know what's going to happen and these POS people that feel the need to rob us of our hard earned money, it drives me insane. I haven't heard a bad report on her service at all to be honest when she isn't robbing, but man I want everyone here to be safe with what we are doing and these chicks putting us in these situations that can not be safe is some bullshit. Don't ever mean to be harsh towards anyone, but we have to stop contributing to them thinking they can do whatever they want and just keep doing it over and over again ya know what I mean? Again, it sucks, because she is definitely my type too and heard good things when the service is provided, just not worth taking the risk at all when it's a toss up on getting in a sticky situation that I know most of using being discreet just do not want to be in. Per usual everybody Stay Safe.

  11. #24392
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I'm tempted to pull the trigger on her, but have hesitated because of some weird communication issues, does anyone have experience with her? Any reviews or recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/149860007905
    I agree with everything said about her. Plus tho pics are literally 15 years old.

  12. #24391
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Dude, don't even do it man. We have had this conversation on the thread entirely too many times. Are you really going to go for a toss up on whether or not you are going to get robbed? At the same time, guys have to stop supporting these chicks that even do this in general. I don't care if they may or may not have changed their ways. It just promotes degeneracy on us mongers part, not that we need anymore of that to begin with LOL, with just allowing for these chicks to continue in the same bullshit behavior without consequences. She should honestly just be out of business at this point with doing it multiple times to people. Why are we still trying to support someone that's comfortable possibly or possibly not robbing people based on their life circumstances and whether they feel like it or not. If anyone else has even seen her recently, you are a complete fool for doing so to even risk possibly putting yourself in a situation over a piece of ass that isn't even halfway worth it.
    Fair enough LOL I've been on the search for someone I can see regularly and know I'm completely safe with. She's kinda my type that's why I figured I'd ask.

  13. #24390

    Dakota Love

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyPilgrim  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'll be in downtown Indy for work this weekend. Flying in and out without a rental car, so hoping for an outcall. I've spent a ton of time on this forum researching and still haven't been able to narrow it down. I am looking for a petite, toned provider who is good with outcalls, DFK, and BBBJ. I don't mind paying the "high class" price on occasion as long as the provider checks all those boxes. From my research, I've narrowed it down to:

    - Dakota Love (fka Caitlin Isabel fka DI Isabelle) - but, despite praise for her BBBJ skills, a lot of reviews question her enthusiasm during FS.

    - Devyn Rayn. All but one review are positive, she sounds like a true spinner, but none of the reviews mention BJ at all, covered or not. What gives?

    - Also considering a couple DI options (posted in the other thread), but my impression is none of them do outcalls.

    Any intel about the above options? Anyone I'm missing? Thanks in advance.
    I can help with only one from the list here, that would be Dakota Love aka Caitlin Isabel. I will also start by saying I'm assuming that you mean petite as most say on here meaning skinny, which that's not what petite means anyway since Dakota Love is not petite. Being that she is about 5'8 height wise, she is far from the petite category, since most don't know the petite has to do with height and not with a chicks size, but I will assume you meant on the skinnier side of that anyways. So I will say, she's got a great body. She is what you would consider slim thick with a flat stomach. Not the biggest of tits or anything, great ass, she works out, and she is damn cute at the same time. Pics are obviously touched up and filtered, but the normal amount you would expect these days, but definitely not a WTF moment when you see her or anything as it is her. As far as my experience with her when I saw her, I have a great session with her. I believe she was around 3 for the HHR when I did see her, which is too much for me to want to have a regular for, but I had to see her at least once. Definitely don't regret the visit, since it was one of my better visits I've had with a provider. All positions were had, reverse cowgirl is definitely a site to see, GFE friendly, and finished me off with a BBBJCIM at the end. I'm assuming she still looks somewhat the same as I know she is a gym goer and unless something happened, the looks should still be the same. I think when she was with DI, most of her reviews were like that since DI runs the girls through a gammet of dick daily, so maybe she was just over it on some days like a lot of them are? She was extremely cool and down to earth and easy to talk to with me anyways. I haven't looked at her current rates, although I'm sure they are through the roof like most these days, but I will say if you still decide regardless of that, I did have a great time with her anyways on my end. As always though remember YMMV. Hope this helps and stay safe.

  14. #24389

    Welcome back my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Dang that my first public posting in almost 4 months. I'm still alive and well. I hate late March thru May. Uncle Sam, the state and county wanting taxes, LiMu Emu and Doug or is it Flo and Jamie wanting vehicle and homeowner insurance all from a senior citizen on a fixed income. Not to mention an out of town trip that cost $100+ more in gas this year than last. So I've been showing real restraint and conserving funds. Good thing I hadn't seen any of you guys post on the Massage Parlor forum that Amy "the squirter" (Z Spa) nor Sophia/Angela (Phoenix) had returned. Otherwise I might have had to open up a HELOC. LOL!

    However to paraphrase Maverick (Tom Cruise) from Top Gun: I feel the need, the need for... scratching an itch. Very soon!!!
    IndyJc, welcome back my man. Glad you are doing well, and sad that you have to come back to not much on the roster these days. It's slim pickens out here for all of us these days it seems, so maybe you coming back will bring us all back some rays of sunshine on the roster that are not charging us an arm and a leg and actually give out some decent service LOL. Per usual, Stay Safe.

  15. #24388
    Quote Originally Posted by ShecSan997  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sammi Tsunamii lately? I am aware of old reports of her robbing people but then there's some saying she's okay. Just seeing if anyone has had a recent encounter with her.
    Dude, don't even do it man. We have had this conversation on the thread entirely too many times. Are you really going to go for a toss up on whether or not you are going to get robbed? At the same time, guys have to stop supporting these chicks that even do this in general. I don't care if they may or may not have changed their ways. It just promotes degeneracy on us mongers part, not that we need anymore of that to begin with LOL, with just allowing for these chicks to continue in the same bullshit behavior without consequences. She should honestly just be out of business at this point with doing it multiple times to people. Why are we still trying to support someone that's comfortable possibly or possibly not robbing people based on their life circumstances and whether they feel like it or not. If anyone else has even seen her recently, you are a complete fool for doing so to even risk possibly putting yourself in a situation over a piece of ass that isn't even halfway worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape