Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 39985
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    If budget allows and you are at PRD. I would just got an Alena girl.
    Interesting recommendation. I wouldn't say money is no object, more like I might treat myself if I do well at the casino, and if I do bad I'll need something to lift my spirits, LOL.

    Alena is AC in the agency thread? Your phrasing sounds like you mean out call, which would be a first, but the reviews all seem to suggest they have a location. Or is it just hotel rooms, and I'm gambling on how close they'll be?

    Reviews do sound like a GFE dream, but the massage parlor setup has a way of easing my nerves and helping junior cooperate. 5 $s for an extreme experience that might not pan out is a hard gamble against 2-3 massages that almost guarantee release.

    Also, not to be that guy, but for that much, I need some tits bouncing in my face at a minimum, and I don't see anyone with a couple of handfuls on their chest on their website.

  2. #39384

    Alena

    If budget allows and you are at PRD. I would just got an Alena girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalNut420  [View Original Post]
    Staying near O'Hare, and relying on CTA for transportation, so as far as they'll take me. Proximity to the blue line would be nice. Will be there all day Friday and Saturday, plenty of time on my hands. Shower first is the only real requirement, as I'm sure to be getting straight off a sweaty bus.

  3. #39383
    Quote Originally Posted by WalNut420  [View Original Post]
    Staying near O'Hare, and relying on CTA for transportation, so as far as they'll take me. Proximity to the blue line would be nice. Will be there all day Friday and Saturday, plenty of time on my hands. Shower first is the only real requirement, as I'm sure to be getting straight off a sweaty bus.
    Check out the Norridge thread for discussions on Harmony on Cumberland. Close proximity to you.

    Blue Line to Red Line will get you to Chinatown. As will Blue Line to Orange Line to get you to the Archer Ave Spas or Ashland Perfect and the couple in that area. Long rides but Chinatown is safe to walk around in and a touristy area if you want to sightsee.

  4. #39382

    Ohare

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    What neighborhood are you staying in? How far are you willing to travel and how much time do you have?

    I have never been to the Earth spa that others can speak to whether the Jacuzzi exists or not.
    Staying near O'Hare, and relying on CTA for transportation, so as far as they'll take me. Proximity to the blue line would be nice. Will be there all day Friday and Saturday, plenty of time on my hands. Shower first is the only real requirement, as I'm sure to be getting straight off a sweaty bus.

  5. #39381
    Quote Originally Posted by WalNut420  [View Original Post]
    Visiting this weekend and I'm well surprised by the options you all have. Can usually only get L1 and TS here, not sure if I should go for more or just the Chicago version of what I'm used to.

    50-50 seems like the spot for TS and L1, maybe slightly upgraded from home due to PM. Seems like a good, safe option.

    But.

    The jacuzzi at The Earth has my curiosity tickled, what's that like? Just a different version of a TS, or something more VIP?

    I typically avoid L3, my nerves don't always cooperate and my experience with Asians is they expect me to do all the work, and I need some more coaxing.

    But GFE is always nice, and if I still get a shower and a rub, for under $$, that is also hard to pass up. Is GFE usually only an option if you go for VIP?
    What neighborhood are you staying in? How far are you willing to travel and how much time do you have?

    I have never been to the Earth spa that others can speak to whether the Jacuzzi exists or not.

  6. #39380

    Visiting

    Visiting this weekend and I'm well surprised by the options you all have. Can usually only get L1 and TS here, not sure if I should go for more or just the Chicago version of what I'm used to.

    50-50 seems like the spot for TS and L1, maybe slightly upgraded from home due to PM. Seems like a good, safe option.

    But.

    The jacuzzi at The Earth has my curiosity tickled, what's that like? Just a different version of a TS, or something more VIP?

    I typically avoid L3, my nerves don't always cooperate and my experience with Asians is they expect me to do all the work, and I need some more coaxing.

    But GFE is always nice, and if I still get a shower and a rub, for under $$, that is also hard to pass up. Is GFE usually only an option if you go for VIP?

  7. #39379

    Good

    The current booker really pissed me off in the last few weeks with bait and switch. So good! Their service has been terrible lately. Also damn I dodged a bullet!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexidan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the alderman posted this raid on her facebook account.
    .

  8. #39378

    I remember it well

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Any of these old heads remember the Masaj Turkish spa, there were dozens of gorgeous american and sometimes eastern euro girls who would give you a table shower and tease. Some of them would go further and some wouldn't. They'd give you a tiny towel or none to cover up and it was incredibly erotic. Somehow more exciting not knowing what service you're going to get. They shut down but I hope they're still around somewhere. Anyone know that spot?
    Not only do I remember it, I miss it a lot. You got a great service and sometimes a little extra from a girl who was usually gorgeous. I think one of the girls moved away but was still doing baths on the side but that's the last I've heard of any of them.

  9. #39377

    PH in LB

    I went to PH recently and didn't like it at all. It smelled so badly of fish right when I walked in. The massage was basically just having my back lightly rubbed on for 20 minutes and there was no teasing or sign of anything. Then on the flip I started to get hard and she literally dumped half a bottle of oil right onto me and then put my hand on myself. I declined and she cleaned me up barely and then was frustrated at my $15 tip even though the massage ended way early and wasn't even like a real attempt at a massage.

  10. #39376

    Kendy

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her in Skokie forums. I can't contact her the past few weeks and the nobody answers the door. I think she is gone. But her massage was good but she talks too much and have GPS.
    She's back. Long trip to motherland.

  11. #39375
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeNBake69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in double teaming a spa girl today, let me know.
    Would be down in the future.

  12. #39374

    Manscaping?

    Any recs for providers or spas that also offer manscaping services? I know there's that one in Oakbrook, but that's a bit far from me.

  13. #39373

    Vanessa SXL

    Older hobbyists remember the Vargas girl illustrations in Hugh Hefner's publication. That's Vanessa's body. I recently had the pleasure of a first appointment with her. It was a tentative warm up with her in the shower. She's very cautious about the law and I almost politely cut the appointment short. But we got through that wall of concern and she was delightful. Don't look for bare L3 with her. But we ended up having a connection. I'll be repeating.

  14. #39372

    Lotus spa Irving Park

    Cherry She is truly awesome. She has a Great body, and amazing skills. I'll repeat and see her any chance I can. Her ass is simply stunning. If you're lucky, you'll get a nice view of it.

    But when she turns around, you see amazing breasts that will quickly be rubbing on you, as you look at her beautiful face. Her smooth soft skin will send you over the edge. And once she wears you out, her sweet personality makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She makes you feel great in every way!! Wow! I've booked through them before, but this was my first time going for an hour. And it was worth it. Cherry is a super sweet woman who didn't rush me throughout the session I will come to 5234 Irving for more.

  15. #39371

    Orange Spa

    Orange appears to be showing some European talent. Has anybody been out there lately with any experiences report back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape