Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 39981
-
06-02-26 12:29 #39381Senior Member

Posts: 1603What neighborhood are you staying in? How far are you willing to travel and how much time do you have?
Originally Posted by WalNut420
[View Original Post]
I have never been to the Earth spa that others can speak to whether the Jacuzzi exists or not.
-
06-02-26 11:29 #39380Senior Member

Posts: 76Visiting
Visiting this weekend and I'm well surprised by the options you all have. Can usually only get L1 and TS here, not sure if I should go for more or just the Chicago version of what I'm used to.
50-50 seems like the spot for TS and L1, maybe slightly upgraded from home due to PM. Seems like a good, safe option.
But.
The jacuzzi at The Earth has my curiosity tickled, what's that like? Just a different version of a TS, or something more VIP?
I typically avoid L3, my nerves don't always cooperate and my experience with Asians is they expect me to do all the work, and I need some more coaxing.
But GFE is always nice, and if I still get a shower and a rub, for under $$, that is also hard to pass up. Is GFE usually only an option if you go for VIP?
-
06-02-26 11:22 #39379Senior Member

Posts: 190Good
The current booker really pissed me off in the last few weeks with bait and switch. So good! Their service has been terrible lately. Also damn I dodged a bullet!
.
Originally Posted by Mexidan
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 09:57 #39378Senior Member

Posts: 65I remember it well
Not only do I remember it, I miss it a lot. You got a great service and sometimes a little extra from a girl who was usually gorgeous. I think one of the girls moved away but was still doing baths on the side but that's the last I've heard of any of them.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 23:03 #39377Regular Member

Posts: 15PH in LB
I went to PH recently and didn't like it at all. It smelled so badly of fish right when I walked in. The massage was basically just having my back lightly rubbed on for 20 minutes and there was no teasing or sign of anything. Then on the flip I started to get hard and she literally dumped half a bottle of oil right onto me and then put my hand on myself. I declined and she cleaned me up barely and then was frustrated at my $15 tip even though the massage ended way early and wasn't even like a real attempt at a massage.
-
06-01-26 19:23 #39376Senior Member

Posts: 63Kendy
She's back. Long trip to motherland.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 14:04 #39375Regular Member

Posts: 19Would be down in the future.
Originally Posted by ShakeNBake69
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 13:29 #39374Senior Member

Posts: 40Manscaping?
Any recs for providers or spas that also offer manscaping services? I know there's that one in Oakbrook, but that's a bit far from me.
-
06-01-26 13:18 #39373Senior Member

Posts: 383Vanessa SXL
Older hobbyists remember the Vargas girl illustrations in Hugh Hefner's publication. That's Vanessa's body. I recently had the pleasure of a first appointment with her. It was a tentative warm up with her in the shower. She's very cautious about the law and I almost politely cut the appointment short. But we got through that wall of concern and she was delightful. Don't look for bare L3 with her. But we ended up having a connection. I'll be repeating.
-
06-01-26 11:29 #39372Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus spa Irving Park
Cherry She is truly awesome. She has a Great body, and amazing skills. I'll repeat and see her any chance I can. Her ass is simply stunning. If you're lucky, you'll get a nice view of it.
But when she turns around, you see amazing breasts that will quickly be rubbing on you, as you look at her beautiful face. Her smooth soft skin will send you over the edge. And once she wears you out, her sweet personality makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She makes you feel great in every way!! Wow! I've booked through them before, but this was my first time going for an hour. And it was worth it. Cherry is a super sweet woman who didn't rush me throughout the session I will come to 5234 Irving for more.
-
06-01-26 10:57 #39371Regular Member

Posts: 2Orange Spa
Orange appears to be showing some European talent. Has anybody been out there lately with any experiences report back?
-
05-31-26 18:13 #39370Senior Member

Posts: 258Masaj Turkish spa
Any of these old heads remember the Masaj Turkish spa, there were dozens of gorgeous american and sometimes eastern euro girls who would give you a table shower and tease. Some of them would go further and some wouldn't. They'd give you a tiny towel or none to cover up and it was incredibly erotic. Somehow more exciting not knowing what service you're going to get. They shut down but I hope they're still around somewhere. Anyone know that spot?
-
05-30-26 20:40 #39369Senior Member

Posts: 39Would appreciate some info as well! If you don't mind Dming me!
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 15:22 #39368Senior Member

Posts: 183KK Spa
This is the new Ya spa since they moved their location. Booker sent me pics. I got there and I get the pics are filtered and angles and whatnot but goodness this girl look like she just woke up and it was hard to tell if this was even the girl at all. She had a bad attitude too. I immediately said I'm leaving. Yoyo came and said $150 for both of them and then I got scammed because the other girl never came back. Was a little peeved but fortunately Yoyo put in some good effort. Lesson learned though not going to even pay at this place unless I see both in the room if that's the deal I'm told. Chloe BTW was the other girl. Hopefully yall have a better experience with her.
-
05-30-26 11:53 #39367Senior Member

Posts: 57Double Team
Anyone interested in double teaming a spa girl today, let me know.










Reply With Quote




