Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 39981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39396

    Rate info

    Hey Gents. Old Chicago guy who is going to be visiting and was planning to check out some of the well knowns at SXL and maybe a stop at Grand Spa for old time's sake. I hear that Mia is fun but spendy at Grand. Also curious what the out the door rate is for Emma or Kelly for VIP. Want to make sure I'm doing my part to keep the rates in line.

    Cheers!

  2. #39395
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Saw someone post about potentially tag teaming a girl. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm wondering if it's even offered + how much it would cost in total?
    I haven't done it in awhile. The AMP I was doing it is closed. The girl is gone. The girl liked sex. Wasn't acting. Grinding on me in CG until she came over and over. We had threesomes several times. She drew the line at DP and anal. We paid house fee and her rate but we were there for a couple hours. She liked to vape too. We were high AF. One time the other girl joined in. Got to get a regular and try to see what they want to explore.

  3. #39394
    Quote Originally Posted by TechLambo  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, any recent experience or reports for Chicago mens spa? Located on Western / Belden.
    Been closed for months as far as I know. I used to drive by it everyday and the lights have not been on. I could be wrong as I have not called.

  4. #39393

    JW disappointment

    So, I texted JW to see who was on the roster and they told me they had two Latinas and they sent me pics. They looked ok, but when I got there, it was a completely different girl. I got a thin dark Venezuelan girl who spoke no English named Daniela. Now I speak Spanish so I thought that would help set the mood. Ugh, what a disaster. To say that this girl was uninterested is a big understatement. I should have walked out the minute she opened the door. No smiling, no welcome hug, nothing. She said no one else was available, so I said what the heck I'll do a half hour. Big mistake! She was so uninterested that I could barely get it up and she had so many rules: don't touch me there; don't suck there; I am not your woman, so I won't kiss you! WTF. I have had great experiences with the Chinese girls at JW, so this was disappointing to say the least. I am always looking for a good Latina, but as you all know they are hard to come by. Lesson learned. Sigh.

  5. #39392

    50/50 Spa. Four hands

    Had a great four hands session with Yuki and Cici. Cici was a new girl. $160 for the hour all in. She's trained the other girls there and the massage was good too. Made my lower back feel much better. Also, the prostate massage was really what I enjoy. It was my first time with the four hands but I enjoyed and liked it.

  6. #39391

    Chicago Men's Spa

    Hey fellas, any recent experience or reports for Chicago mens spa? Located on Western / Belden.

  7. #39390

    Experiences with tag teaming?

    Saw someone post about potentially tag teaming a girl. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm wondering if it's even offered + how much it would cost in total?

  8. #39389
    I’ll be visiting for a couple of days and looking for any suggestions for a L3 massage or hotel option near the Hyatt on e. Wacker dr?

  9. #39388

    YoYo at LLC

    I went to LLC (3007 Armitage) late Monday morning and matched up with YoYo. From the start, she greeted me with a nice hug and a quick kiss. She's about 5'3 and has a lean, fit body with some curves. Long legs, a slim waist, and natural C's that feel soft. She is friendly, and very flirtatious.

    We started with some LFK. Quick stripdown, and she was on her knees giving me a BBBJ that was really good, technique was solid, with lots of tongue and deep strokes that kept me near exploding. Did some 69 and she's got a sexy slit, it was fun to have her riding my face for a good while. We applied the cover and did a few positions; standing mish, K9, cowgirl and she kept the energy high, grinding hard and making everything feel intense. I finished in her mouth, and she made sure to suck me dry and that I was completely satisfied.

    Overall, YoYo is attractive, fun, and seems genuinely into giving a good experience. I'll definitely be back to see her again.

    Hf 50.

    Tip 150.

  10. #39387

    Chinatown is always an option

    Quote Originally Posted by WalNut420  [View Original Post]
    Staying near O'Hare, and relying on CTA for transportation, so as far as they'll take me. Proximity to the blue line would be nice. Will be there all day Friday and Saturday, plenty of time on my hands. Shower first is the only real requirement, as I'm sure to be getting straight off a sweaty bus.
    Lots of place. Lots of middle aged woman. Some have table showers. Some are L1 with a disinterested dour face. Some will surprise you with GFE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7192.jpg‎  

  11. #39386

    Alena

    Yup that agency. They host daily at several hotels. Or they can come to you. You do have to do some screening. I am unfamiliar with the current lineup, but have always had great service there.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalNut420  [View Original Post]
    Interesting recommendation. I wouldn't say money is no object, more like I might treat myself if I do well at the casino, and if I do bad I'll need something to lift my spirits, LOL.

    Alena is AC in the agency thread? Your phrasing sounds like you mean out call, which would be a first, but the reviews all seem to suggest they have a location. Or is it just hotel rooms, and I'm gambling on how close they'll be?

    Reviews do sound like a GFE dream, but the massage parlor setup has a way of easing my nerves and helping junior cooperate. 5 $s for an extreme experience that might not pan out is a hard gamble against 2-3 massages that almost guarantee release.

    Also, not to be that guy, but for that much, I need some tits bouncing in my face at a minimum, and I don't see anyone with a couple of handfuls on their chest on their website.
    .

  12. #39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    If budget allows and you are at PRD. I would just got an Alena girl.
    Interesting recommendation. I wouldn't say money is no object, more like I might treat myself if I do well at the casino, and if I do bad I'll need something to lift my spirits, LOL.

    Alena is AC in the agency thread? Your phrasing sounds like you mean out call, which would be a first, but the reviews all seem to suggest they have a location. Or is it just hotel rooms, and I'm gambling on how close they'll be?

    Reviews do sound like a GFE dream, but the massage parlor setup has a way of easing my nerves and helping junior cooperate. 5 $s for an extreme experience that might not pan out is a hard gamble against 2-3 massages that almost guarantee release.

    Also, not to be that guy, but for that much, I need some tits bouncing in my face at a minimum, and I don't see anyone with a couple of handfuls on their chest on their website.

  13. #39384

    Alena

    If budget allows and you are at PRD. I would just got an Alena girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalNut420  [View Original Post]
    Staying near O'Hare, and relying on CTA for transportation, so as far as they'll take me. Proximity to the blue line would be nice. Will be there all day Friday and Saturday, plenty of time on my hands. Shower first is the only real requirement, as I'm sure to be getting straight off a sweaty bus.

  14. #39383
    Quote Originally Posted by WalNut420  [View Original Post]
    Staying near O'Hare, and relying on CTA for transportation, so as far as they'll take me. Proximity to the blue line would be nice. Will be there all day Friday and Saturday, plenty of time on my hands. Shower first is the only real requirement, as I'm sure to be getting straight off a sweaty bus.
    Check out the Norridge thread for discussions on Harmony on Cumberland. Close proximity to you.

    Blue Line to Red Line will get you to Chinatown. As will Blue Line to Orange Line to get you to the Archer Ave Spas or Ashland Perfect and the couple in that area. Long rides but Chinatown is safe to walk around in and a touristy area if you want to sightsee.

  15. #39382

    Ohare

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    What neighborhood are you staying in? How far are you willing to travel and how much time do you have?

    I have never been to the Earth spa that others can speak to whether the Jacuzzi exists or not.
    Staying near O'Hare, and relying on CTA for transportation, so as far as they'll take me. Proximity to the blue line would be nice. Will be there all day Friday and Saturday, plenty of time on my hands. Shower first is the only real requirement, as I'm sure to be getting straight off a sweaty bus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape