The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 39977
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39377

    I remember it well

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Any of these old heads remember the Masaj Turkish spa, there were dozens of gorgeous american and sometimes eastern euro girls who would give you a table shower and tease. Some of them would go further and some wouldn't. They'd give you a tiny towel or none to cover up and it was incredibly erotic. Somehow more exciting not knowing what service you're going to get. They shut down but I hope they're still around somewhere. Anyone know that spot?
    Not only do I remember it, I miss it a lot. You got a great service and sometimes a little extra from a girl who was usually gorgeous. I think one of the girls moved away but was still doing baths on the side but that's the last I've heard of any of them.

  2. #39376

    PH in LB

    I went to PH recently and didn't like it at all. It smelled so badly of fish right when I walked in. The massage was basically just having my back lightly rubbed on for 20 minutes and there was no teasing or sign of anything. Then on the flip I started to get hard and she literally dumped half a bottle of oil right onto me and then put my hand on myself. I declined and she cleaned me up barely and then was frustrated at my $15 tip even though the massage ended way early and wasn't even like a real attempt at a massage.

  3. #39375

    Kendy

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her in Skokie forums. I can't contact her the past few weeks and the nobody answers the door. I think she is gone. But her massage was good but she talks too much and have GPS.
    She's back. Long trip to motherland.

  4. #39374
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeNBake69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in double teaming a spa girl today, let me know.
    Would be down in the future.

  5. #39373

    Manscaping?

    Any recs for providers or spas that also offer manscaping services? I know there's that one in Oakbrook, but that's a bit far from me.

  6. #39372

    Vanessa SXL

    Older hobbyists remember the Vargas girl illustrations in Hugh Hefner's publication. That's Vanessa's body. I recently had the pleasure of a first appointment with her. It was a tentative warm up with her in the shower. She's very cautious about the law and I almost politely cut the appointment short. But we got through that wall of concern and she was delightful. Don't look for bare L3 with her. But we ended up having a connection. I'll be repeating.

  7. #39371

    Lotus spa Irving Park

    Cherry She is truly awesome. She has a Great body, and amazing skills. I'll repeat and see her any chance I can. Her ass is simply stunning. If you're lucky, you'll get a nice view of it.

    But when she turns around, you see amazing breasts that will quickly be rubbing on you, as you look at her beautiful face. Her smooth soft skin will send you over the edge. And once she wears you out, her sweet personality makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She makes you feel great in every way!! Wow! I've booked through them before, but this was my first time going for an hour. And it was worth it. Cherry is a super sweet woman who didn't rush me throughout the session I will come to 5234 Irving for more.

  8. #39370

    Orange Spa

    Orange appears to be showing some European talent. Has anybody been out there lately with any experiences report back?

  9. #39369

    Masaj Turkish spa

    Any of these old heads remember the Masaj Turkish spa, there were dozens of gorgeous american and sometimes eastern euro girls who would give you a table shower and tease. Some of them would go further and some wouldn't. They'd give you a tiny towel or none to cover up and it was incredibly erotic. Somehow more exciting not knowing what service you're going to get. They shut down but I hope they're still around somewhere. Anyone know that spot?

  10. #39368
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Boston clear up your inbox. That goes for all you guys.
    Would appreciate some info as well! If you don't mind Dming me!

  11. #39367

    KK Spa

    This is the new Ya spa since they moved their location. Booker sent me pics. I got there and I get the pics are filtered and angles and whatnot but goodness this girl look like she just woke up and it was hard to tell if this was even the girl at all. She had a bad attitude too. I immediately said I'm leaving. Yoyo came and said $150 for both of them and then I got scammed because the other girl never came back. Was a little peeved but fortunately Yoyo put in some good effort. Lesson learned though not going to even pay at this place unless I see both in the room if that's the deal I'm told. Chloe BTW was the other girl. Hopefully yall have a better experience with her.

  12. #39366

    Double Team

    Anyone interested in double teaming a spa girl today, let me know.

  13. #39365
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Boston clear up your inbox. That goes for all you guys.
    Please send to me too.

  14. #39364
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Spa or Sunny Day Spa in Mt Prospect.
    The one on Halsted.

  15. #39363
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Broadway spa had some options that I heard of but anyone has any good recommendations there?
    Boston clear up your inbox. That goes for all you guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape