Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 1733
-
06-03-26 00:14 #1658Senior Member

Posts: 49Flood the zone
Maybe a bunch of us should start start flooding CPD / CCS with fake tips to keep them busy and away from the good spots.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 09:28 #1657Banned Member

Posts: 171Raid Details -
From what I heard the investigation is being lead by Cook County Sheriffs Office along with HSI & FBI Assistance.
A total of 8 arrest were made 3 of them being men - 1 was caught balls deep in the Asian girl in the camo pants and no shoes. Heard dude was pounding her good when the door was kicked open.
Video equipment was also seized and further investigation is underway -.
I was also informed Archer Spa and Ashland Perfect should be hit in the coming week.
I attended yesterday CAPS meeting and Julia Ramirez identified all the illegal brothels and spas off the 379 tips furnished to CPD and her office she identified in the CAPS meeting 7 house locations some I didn't even know about guess Asian only customers and 17 Spa Locations in SXL, Archer Perfect, Ashland Perfect, Lian 56, Unwind, Orange they literally know about everything and with this being an election year I would expect all of them to be shut down. I personally cannot believe they had 379 complaints and tips turned in WOW. An employees of Julia Ramirez also brought up the growing concern with girls being raped and not reported along with 17 robberies alone in May. Not sure how they got these numbers if not reported but guess they do have their informants.
Be safe guys don't get caught balls deep like the monger did at Orange and maybe time to get a real GF LOL.
I highly suggest if you want to continued pounding Asian and Latina pussies for $150 that you attend the next CAPS meeting they are very informative and will give you insight to what they do and don't know and what is about to happen -.
-
06-01-26 21:57 #1656Senior Member

Posts: 79Yeah the alderman posted this raid on her facebook account.
Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 20:53 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 243BHC Orange Orange 2
This operation has been in effect for years. Nevermind that the alderman's office is on the same street, and nevermind that there are police cameras at the busy intersection that can zoom in pretty well. They've been running Chinese dolls and now Latina candy out of there without a care in the world. They have multiple explicit ads everywhere and give you details without hesitation. I steered completely away from them. Looks like feds, state, county, city and every other type of policemen showed up to shut them down today. Where and when will the new version pop up??
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 20:36 #1654Banned Member

Posts: 171Just The Beginning
From what I know this is just the beginning there was a girl that worked for GB (House) her BF got cracked with $108 k and 2 cell phones by HSI they seized the money and asked him, his GF and a girl about 10 down on the CPD Mugshots who bounces from location to location to work with them. They fed a ton of details on who owns and operates the locations. How to get ahold of them how money is being cleansed. You will see at least 1-2 a week get raided and you'll see mongers mugshots finally. The residents have spoken it's and election year and I would expect all of them at some point to get a visit.
Originally Posted by Atyurervice
[View Original Post]
Just what I know and my opinion.
-
06-01-26 20:25 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 33Raids
Do these raids happen quite often in Chicago? I'm visiting soon from an area in Michigan where we don't really have raids like this. Also, do customers sometimes get caught up in them? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 18:49 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 341Orangey
Yeah, right nextdoor. The original Orange was at 3793. Not sure what was up there at 3791, but if they just moved, it wasn't much of a a move.
Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan
[View Original Post]
Stay low.
-
06-01-26 16:19 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 85Campbell and Archer
I don't know if any of you all have seen this or can see this. This looks like Orange it's definitely next door.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDbAm0PMlj/
-
06-01-26 10:40 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 275Other robberies
A friend just opened a spa in south loop. Wasn't open a week and got robbed. Not posting name but beware. Probably same guy. I told her she was lucky that she just got robbed and didn't get sexually assaulted. She got robbed at 11 am. Duh. Not much money on hand that time of day.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 09:41 #1649Banned Member

Posts: 171Same Dude That Robbed a Few Spas
It's the same guy who robbed and rapped Lucy and YoYo at Archer Soa and did the same at several other spas. There is also a black guy who licks to go get serviced then doesn't pay and demands the girl give him $100 and then after he leaves he calls the cops saying the girl offer her prostitution services. This dude is still out there but the one that raped the girl and got the customer is the 1 of the 2 guys that raped and robbed the girls at Red Lantern and Archer Spa several months ago-.
Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot
[View Original Post]
Think these dudes know there is a ton of cash in the place and no one is going to call the police so expect it to happen a lot more often especially after the sun goes down.
-
05-30-26 22:46 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 143That explains it
I had posted that morning about seeing CPD at that address. Assumed it was a raid. Establishment seems to be closed still.
Originally Posted by Mac20
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 19:29 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 40You just left her there alone with those crazy guys?
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
This is my biggest complaint with these places, the fucking owners don't do shit to protect these women. How many times have I visited these places where the girl is the only on there and she has to service customers and handle appointments at the same time. I really hate you fucking bookers for this.
-
05-30-26 12:20 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 231That is crazy. Last weekend I was at Pink and somebody kept calling and the MT said he was talking crazy. While I was getting a table shower, he called again, and the MT asked me to get on the phone and tell him to stop calling. Then another guy came in while I was in the dry sauna and he was being loud and silly. With the guy calling and the other guy, plus the MT was beat, I got a vibe I couldn't shake and went back to the room, got dressed and left. Too many nutcases out there.
Originally Posted by Mac20
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 21:11 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 26Shooting at Chicago massage parlor
Here is the news story:
https://nadignewspapers.com/man-repo...=nextdoor_news
The man was shot at 3 AM. It is not clear whether the man was an employee of the massage parlor or a customer of the massage parlor. It would be odd for a massage parlor to be open to customers at 3 AM.
-
05-16-26 18:58 #1644Regular Member

Posts: 9Its tied to service activation not to purchasing the device itself. So they don't care who buys and sells phones privately they'll care who is activating a sim / esim though.
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




