Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 24830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24380

    Petite and toned?

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'll be in downtown Indy for work this weekend. Flying in and out without a rental car, so hoping for an outcall. I've spent a ton of time on this forum researching and still haven't been able to narrow it down. I am looking for a petite, toned provider who is good with outcalls, DFK, and BBBJ. I don't mind paying the "high class" price on occasion as long as the provider checks all those boxes. From my research, I've narrowed it down to:

    - Dakota Love (fka Caitlin Isabel fka DI Isabelle) - but, despite praise for her BBBJ skills, a lot of reviews question her enthusiasm during FS.

    - Devyn Rayn. All but one review are positive, she sounds like a true spinner, but none of the reviews mention BJ at all, covered or not. What gives?

    - Also considering a couple DI options (posted in the other thread), but my impression is none of them do outcalls.

    Any intel about the above options? Anyone I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

  2. #24379

    Ari Cheri on Tryst

    Don't waste your time. Saw her a couple days ago. Girl is a joke. Try's to up charge everything. Smells like a dispensary. Down low smelled like a sewer. Had body odor smell as well. Gross. Her attitude sucks. And down low Stinks Stinks Stinks. And she is stuck up and thinks she's better than you. Girl is a dumpster fire. I'd rather jerk off then see her stanky puss ass again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aricherixo

  3. #24378
    Quote Originally Posted by Thought  [View Original Post]
    Funny you ask. I will start with I have not seen her yet. Tried several times, but our schedules simply did not work. Why it is funny is there was just a new review on a well know site a few hours ago. She is very will reviewed there (21), by numerous known members and some 1 review people. ALL were VERY GOOD.
    $800 for an hour? That's insane!

  4. #24377
    Quote Originally Posted by Thought  [View Original Post]
    Funny you ask. I will start with I have not seen her yet. Tried several times, but our schedules simply did not work. Why it is funny is there was just a new review on a well know site a few hours ago. She is very will reviewed there (21), by numerous known members and some 1 review people. ALL were VERY GOOD.
    Thanks Though!

    Where can I find the new review? She doesn't offer incall only outcall.

  5. #24376

    Eva Love

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarWood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any review about Eva love?

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva-love-indy
    Funny you ask. I will start with I have not seen her yet. Tried several times, but our schedules simply did not work. Why it is funny is there was just a new review on a well know site a few hours ago. She is very will reviewed there (21), by numerous known members and some 1 review people. ALL were VERY GOOD.

  6. #24375

    Eva love

    Anyone have any review about Eva love?

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva-love-indy

  7. #24374

    Eva Love

    Anyone have any review of Eva Love? She only offer outcall. Or Chanela Velentina?

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva-love-indy

    https://tryst.link/escort/chanelav304

  8. #24373
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    I can agree with the review from Lego down below. She speaks great Spanish and is very accommodating. Her bbj is very thorough and soft. It kind of made me want to do BBFS. I highly recommend her. The ft verification was pretty easy. Her body is all upgraded. I would rate her a 8/10. She said she had a friend but I haven't seen her yet. Will post if I do.

    I'll attach a pic of her in bed. She's super clean and has baby skin.
    She is back in Chicago and is not sure when she will be back. When she comes back don't miss out on her. Thanks for all the info on her well worth it.

  9. #24372

    Bucketlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    I can agree with the review from Lego down below. She speaks great Spanish and is very accommodating. Her bbj is very thorough and soft. It kind of made me want to do BBFS. I highly recommend her. The ft verification was pretty easy. Her body is all upgraded. I would rate her a 8/10. She said she had a friend but I haven't seen her yet. Will post if I do.

    I'll attach a pic of her in bed. She's super clean and has baby skin.
    Wholly Toledo! Added to my bucketlist.

  10. #24371
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Lego agree

    I can agree with the review from Lego down below. She speaks great Spanish and is very accommodating. Her bbj is very thorough and soft. It kind of made me want to do BBFS. I highly recommend her. The ft verification was pretty easy. Her body is all upgraded. I would rate her a 8/10. She said she had a friend but I haven't seen her yet. Will post if I do.

    I'll attach a pic of her in bed. She's super clean and has baby skin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1501.jpeg‎  

  11. #24370
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFire  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one before. I've seen her post before then disappeared and is back now. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/208760436
    I saw this post and thought I take one for the team. I don't think she speaks any English because our entire convo was in Spanish. I speak Spanish so I didn't switch to English. At any rate she does want to do a facetime verification. I was on my burner but she insisted on using facetime. I had to use my iPhone to do it. At any rate I setup the appointment and when I got there boy oh boy she is fine AF.

    The hotel is in an ok part of town. She is extremely beautiful and fit. Her BBJ was on point and she took care of my balls. She put a cover on and hopped on. She did cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. We did a few positions and I finished. I would def repeat.

  12. #24369
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Sounds great, I won't go to her place until we've had a couple good meetings at hotels.

    At a diner, we already discussed specific amounts of $$ for specific sex like L1 through L3.
    For what it's worth, I don't think I have ever had a SB that I have had discuss anything more than what the hangout is in general. Mine have never really been anything like HHR or HR or anything really, it's just been implied and talked about what the rates were for the hangout and everything. Now I know other guys and some other SB discuss all of the full details, which definitely happens the longer you are in the SB world, but for me maybe I have just been lucky when I've dove into it, but it's only been talked about as far as the hangout rates and then everything else has just been implied really. Unless you have specifics that you want to know as far as what you are getting with the rates. I really think of you have already had dinner with her and everything that you should be perfectly fine though IMHO. I just don't ever really discuss much or the details beforehand, so again, maybe I've just been lucky with that on my end. However, don't ever feel bad for going with your gut instincts though, I feel like they've saved me a few times here and there. Stay Safe.

  13. #24368
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFire  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one before. I've seen her post before then disappeared and is back now. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/208760436
    To add onto what NuttinHappened has said, the search is your best friend here:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...796&viewfull=1#post7529796.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...316&viewfull=1#post7465316.

    I've read some other reviews I believe were in Chicago as well, and seems like they have all been positive experiences anyways.

  14. #24367
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFire  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one before. I've seen her post before then disappeared and is back now. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/208760436
    She's real. She travels back and forth from Chicago. I haven't seen her but read decent reviews which you can dig, I can't remember the name she's used. Reviews of her go back a couple of years I believe and all were positive. Think I remember reports saying her sister travels with her and also has an ad.

  15. #24366

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Have her come to you the police will not send an undercover officer or decoy to an environment they do not control. If that's not an option, go to her take cash. Tell her you're just paying to hang out and the more fun you have the more you will pay. Don't mention anything about sex.
    Sounds great, I won't go to her place until we've had a couple good meetings at hotels.

    At a diner, we already discussed specific amounts of $$ for specific sex like L1 through L3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape