Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 5820
-
05-29-26 19:48 #5280Regular Member

Posts: 17Agree. Nothing legendary about her. I saw her twice too. Last time she was in town. I did not fl for it this time she was here though. Thought maybe she would get better. Or plays favorites with repeats (based off all the hyped up legendary status reviews). As some girls will open up the menu a little more after a repeat. She really is lazy. Has so many limits. I thought I had a bait and switch at first. But read some ter reviews and it seems it was really her. First she is old. I would dare go to say she is late 40's she just hides it with all the make up she puts on her eyes to make them look big. No she is hiding the bags. If you pay attention you can see it. She also keeps the room darker than normal to also hide her. She looks like she is on Ozempic. I won't be wasting any more money on her.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
Save your money fellas. Don't believe the hype. Or maybe she is paying bots to right those reviews. Nothing wrong with age. Sometimes the experience leads to a good session.
Don't fall for the overhype.
-
05-29-26 15:30 #5279Senior Member

Posts: 55My man, appreciate ya!
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 12:20 #5278Senior Member

Posts: 346Omg
I just asked the same question. Diana.
Originally Posted by DatLeo88
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 11:07 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 55Omg
Howdy, anyone got the 411 on who might be cycling through soon? TIA.
-
05-28-26 18:41 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 346Agencys
I think someone else answered the Hi-T question. The main Agencys (the big 3 I call them, POP, OMG, LK) are all about 20 min or less apart. They are all on the same side of town.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
If you want to PM me about what your looking for I could help with talent.
-
05-28-26 18:32 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 346Pic needed
The more professional agencies need a picture to confirm it is you before they open the door. You don't knock, you just get there and stand in front of the door and it magically opens.
Originally Posted by FireBoyFire
[View Original Post]
Plus it is much safer for all parties involved, if they are really tough on screening. Think about it, it makes sense. I never visit any agency that just says come on down.
-
05-28-26 17:50 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 80Id
Most if not all of the korgs will require an I'd with or within a selfie YMMV. It seems like it's maybe a corg (sugar pop) that doesn't need to verify at all. Only thing I can think of is if you were verified with AM prior you can just provided your contact info for PoP. Once again YMMV. Good luck.
Originally Posted by FireBoyFire
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 15:43 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 30Get verified
Am trying to get verified and gave quite few genuine and active long term girls of Atlanta to pass me in.
Still the agency is forcing for picture and I had bad exp with one of the company in previous time.
Share me some tips so that I can get verified. Not looking for any trouble for them or me.
-
05-27-26 18:17 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 80Entrance
Are they still meeting people at their call and walking them to the door? Nice review! Also looks like she works at a soapland in Japan so it is tempting to go see her before she leaves
Originally Posted by TCRyan
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:25 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 346Love Hazel
Word has it Oct-Dec timeline.
Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 13:15 #5270Regular Member

Posts: 18She does look interesting.
Wondering how true her DDDs are. Also age seems to not match pictures.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 11:37 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 60ATF. Love Hazel
Anybody heard of / know if Love Hazel is coming back anytime soon?
-
05-27-26 11:30 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 310Sugar Pop
What's the screening process at sugar pop?
-
05-27-26 10:39 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 312Pcc
https://www.peachcitycompanions.com/
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 09:56 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 346Pcc
Not sure who PCC is?
Originally Posted by Deketh
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





