Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 5814
-
05-28-26 17:50 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 79Id
Most if not all of the korgs will require an I'd with or within a selfie YMMV. It seems like it's maybe a corg (sugar pop) that doesn't need to verify at all. Only thing I can think of is if you were verified with AM prior you can just provided your contact info for PoP. Once again YMMV. Good luck.
Originally Posted by FireBoyFire
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 15:43 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 30Get verified
Am trying to get verified and gave quite few genuine and active long term girls of Atlanta to pass me in.
Still the agency is forcing for picture and I had bad exp with one of the company in previous time.
Share me some tips so that I can get verified. Not looking for any trouble for them or me.
-
05-27-26 18:17 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 79Entrance
Are they still meeting people at their call and walking them to the door? Nice review! Also looks like she works at a soapland in Japan so it is tempting to go see her before she leaves
Originally Posted by TCRyan
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:25 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 346Love Hazel
Word has it Oct-Dec timeline.
Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 13:15 #5270Regular Member

Posts: 18She does look interesting.
Wondering how true her DDDs are. Also age seems to not match pictures.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 11:37 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 60ATF. Love Hazel
Anybody heard of / know if Love Hazel is coming back anytime soon?
-
05-27-26 11:30 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 309Sugar Pop
What's the screening process at sugar pop?
-
05-27-26 10:39 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 312Pcc
https://www.peachcitycompanions.com/
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 09:56 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 346Pcc
Not sure who PCC is?
Originally Posted by Deketh
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 09:38 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 30Hi-T rate
3. 8 - 4. 0 for hour.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 08:05 #5264Banned Member

Posts: 3Naomi at SugarPop
Arrived in Atlanta last night and decided to have some fun. I ended up choosing Naomi and was not disappointed.
I followed the instructions and got to the location. Then was led to Naomi's room. She is a cute GND type J girl, cute face with a nice slim body. We shared a quick LFK and light hug at the door before she led me into the room. Everything followed the usual routine: donation, mouthwash, and shower.
After the shower I sat on the bed and she started giving me BBBJ. Her body is great with nice B cup tits. Her blowjob technique was solid with good suction and some BLS. We then switched to 69 and I went down on her. Her pussy was smooth, clean, and tasted good. She let out soft moans that sounded genuine and got really wet after a few minutes.
We put the cover on and went through several positions including missionary, CG, and RCG. There was plenty of DFK throughout the session. I finally finished in the bag.
Afterward we talked for a while and she mentioned she might only be here for one week. She is a sweet girl. Overall it was a good session. Face and body wise she is cute and attractive. Service wise she is above average. Definitely worth a visit and I have no regrets.
-
05-27-26 07:56 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 575Trip to Atlanta soon
Planning on making my way up to Atlanta soon. Already got verified by all the K-Orgs and plan on getting verified with the other asian agencies. Of course I will be researching who the best talent is but I'm also interested in knowing which agencies are closer to one another to avoid having to drive as much and make it to my appointments on time. If anybody could give a fellow monger an idea of the length of the drive between agencies it would definitely be appreciated. Additionally I was checking Hi-T but they don't have the standard gifts listed on their site. If anybody know what the standard gift is I would definitely appreciate that as well. PM is fine.
-
05-26-26 19:13 #5262Regular Member

Posts: 8PCC Verification
Has anyone else here had problems getting screened / verified with PCC? I've been trying for. What seems like 2 months but contact with the booker is spotty at best. IF they're responding they're quick at that moment but I can go over a month before getting anything from them and since my referral didn't immediately respond at the time it's been crickets since from PCC.
-
05-26-26 16:56 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 372I love the look of a hot young slim Latina, but the girl I can have without the latex will win for me, and latinas almost never offer that extra.
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 15:39 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 55Asian girls are more submissive and these agencies have them well trained to give top tier service. They know that they need good reviews to keep the donations coming in. I love the look of Latina's but have never had near the service as an Asian agency girl will give.
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



