Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 5870
-
05-29-26 21:49 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 79OMG Soyu
Saw soyu last night. She was amazing. Great foreplay and the main event was nice too. Pictures are a little photoshop (face) but nice body, attractive, and nice little grabbable ass. OMG has had a good rotation the past two months.
-
05-29-26 19:48 #5314Regular Member

Posts: 17Agree. Nothing legendary about her. I saw her twice too. Last time she was in town. I did not fl for it this time she was here though. Thought maybe she would get better. Or plays favorites with repeats (based off all the hyped up legendary status reviews). As some girls will open up the menu a little more after a repeat. She really is lazy. Has so many limits. I thought I had a bait and switch at first. But read some ter reviews and it seems it was really her. First she is old. I would dare go to say she is late 40's she just hides it with all the make up she puts on her eyes to make them look big. No she is hiding the bags. If you pay attention you can see it. She also keeps the room darker than normal to also hide her. She looks like she is on Ozempic. I won't be wasting any more money on her.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
Save your money fellas. Don't believe the hype. Or maybe she is paying bots to right those reviews. Nothing wrong with age. Sometimes the experience leads to a good session.
Don't fall for the overhype.
-
05-29-26 15:30 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 55My man, appreciate ya!
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 12:20 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 346Omg
I just asked the same question. Diana.
Originally Posted by DatLeo88
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 11:07 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 55Omg
Howdy, anyone got the 411 on who might be cycling through soon? TIA.
-
05-28-26 18:41 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 346Agencys
I think someone else answered the Hi-T question. The main Agencys (the big 3 I call them, POP, OMG, LK) are all about 20 min or less apart. They are all on the same side of town.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
If you want to PM me about what your looking for I could help with talent.
-
05-28-26 18:38 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 79I'm verified but getting in touch with them is just as hard as SPP was. Idk why it's so difficult to return texts. Just keep trying and double even triple text if you have to. And when you meet a girl with them get her direct contact asap.
Originally Posted by Deketh
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 18:32 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 346Pic needed
The more professional agencies need a picture to confirm it is you before they open the door. You don't knock, you just get there and stand in front of the door and it magically opens.
Originally Posted by FireBoyFire
[View Original Post]
Plus it is much safer for all parties involved, if they are really tough on screening. Think about it, it makes sense. I never visit any agency that just says come on down.
-
05-28-26 17:50 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 79Id
Most if not all of the korgs will require an I'd with or within a selfie YMMV. It seems like it's maybe a corg (sugar pop) that doesn't need to verify at all. Only thing I can think of is if you were verified with AM prior you can just provided your contact info for PoP. Once again YMMV. Good luck.
Originally Posted by FireBoyFire
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 15:43 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 30Get verified
Am trying to get verified and gave quite few genuine and active long term girls of Atlanta to pass me in.
Still the agency is forcing for picture and I had bad exp with one of the company in previous time.
Share me some tips so that I can get verified. Not looking for any trouble for them or me.
-
05-27-26 18:17 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 79Entrance
Are they still meeting people at their call and walking them to the door? Nice review! Also looks like she works at a soapland in Japan so it is tempting to go see her before she leaves
Originally Posted by TCRyan
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:25 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 346Love Hazel
Word has it Oct-Dec timeline.
Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 13:15 #5303Regular Member

Posts: 18She does look interesting.
Wondering how true her DDDs are. Also age seems to not match pictures.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 11:37 #5302Senior Member

Posts: 60ATF. Love Hazel
Anybody heard of / know if Love Hazel is coming back anytime soon?
-
05-27-26 11:30 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 309Sugar Pop
What's the screening process at sugar pop?










Reply With Quote




