Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 5815
-
05-26-26 15:39 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 55Asian girls are more submissive and these agencies have them well trained to give top tier service. They know that they need good reviews to keep the donations coming in. I love the look of Latina's but have never had near the service as an Asian agency girl will give.
Originally Posted by OhioBuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 15:09 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 55She has been here for a hot minute so probably meant that she has been here for 4 weeks not that she has 4 left. I am damn sorry I missed her but will hopefully catch her on next rotation.
Originally Posted by JoelBarish
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 13:55 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 151In my area, we've recently had a couple of Latinas in the rotation at one AMP (I know this is about agency girls, but it is related). While they were cute and had decent bodies, they just didn't seem to have the same enthusiasm as the Asians. Almost all of the Asians I've seen want to please you. Hell, they are likely raised to believe that women are to be subservient to men. Latinas? Hardly. While they might be known for their passion, in my experience, that rarely comes out during a visit. Most of the time I feel like they are just going through the motions, ready to get the hour over with. I've seen one Latina three times over the last two or three months, and she's been very inconsistent. Sometimes I'm allowed to touch her, sometimes not. Sometimes I can DATY, sometimes not.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
Maybe the agency girls are different. I'm sure they are, but it'll be tough for them to match the enthusiasm and energy that Asians can produce.
-
05-26-26 13:32 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 346Waiting
The Latina thing is not important to me so Ill be on the sidelines. But I am curious if anyone wants to share.
Originally Posted by BFootball3
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 12:32 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 81Hispanic
Are you going to set something up with her? Or waiting?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 12:23 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 346Latina
Ok so this question comes up a lot on why just asians. Most of the agency's are only asian but suagrpopclub has a 22 year old latina. No reviews but pics look great.
I know sugar is not a popular agency so I figure I share.
-
05-26-26 08:08 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 151Diva and Jamie Heju
Dammit. Just DAMMIT. I can't make it to ATL until June 13. Looks like I'll miss the two standouts, Diva and Jamie. Hopefully someone equally as "enthusiastic" and impressive will arrive and give me the same kind of fun that some of you guys have been lucky enough to experience. Of course, there's Miu Miu, but she's a little pricey.
-
05-25-26 23:01 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 81Diva thank you
Dang will not have that money in time! But thank you!
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 20:59
Senior Member
-
05-25-26 18:16 #5252Regular Member

Posts: 7Nuru massage offering
I see where a few girls at LK offer Nuru. Is it an extra? Worth it? Or is it some lame coconut oil rub down? Anyone have any experience with this?
PM or post in the open if you want.
Thanks!
-
05-25-26 17:21 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 346Totally Agree
Hibiki your like the 5-6th guy saying the same thing. I totally agree, I think she is a bit under rated on Ter. IMOP top three of anyone coming through here.
Originally Posted by Hibiki
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 17:17 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 346Different style
I have a little different style then OhhhPapi. I never discuss anything. I just go prepared with what I think will happen and at the end take care of things. Most of the providers are way professional and never bring up the discussion. Once in awhile a new girl might ask for it upfront but that hasnt happened in a long time. Trying to talk about it during would be a buzz kill. If your a covered one pop guy bring that and have extra just in case. The booker always sends the full menu and pricing before you go so you will know. The providers want good ratings and the last thing they are there for is to haggle, has never happened, leave that for AMP. Like you said you never know how your feeling that day and maybe your superman, just be prepared.
Originally Posted by DarthNutz
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 16:58 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 79If you don't want MSOG
Then after the first pop girl won't try again. If you want the girl to try again then you can pre-pay or pay after first pop. I almost always want a second try as it includes a second BBBJ to get junior at attention again. If second pop happens or not I at least got the second BBBJ so to me its totally worth it. I usually tell the booker all the options I want so she can tell the girl in advance.
If I really like the girl I usually get two hours as it allows time to get to know each other. I also like to bring booze which eases her inhibitions and allows us get really freaky.
Originally Posted by DarthNutz
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 16:19 #5248Regular Member

Posts: 20Jaime / Heju
I went to book Jaime last weekend and it was so much fun seeing her. I would recommend to go see her ASAP as she's leaving in five days.
I open the door and I'm captured by her big eyes and a fantastic DFK. Her body is slender but curvy and so much fun to grab; fantastic natural D's, nice firm ass, long sleek legs. Pictures are definitely of her; but she's more striking in person.
From the very beginning she aims to make you feel at ease. You start with a shower where she will get you all cleaned up with a teaser of what's to come. Back in the room the BBBJ is to die for, sucking and licking to perfection. The DFK is top notch and on-tap for the whole session. I let her guide the session as I was so distracted by her beauty and she knew exactly how to press all the right buttons. Mirrors strategically placed, so you can see all the views (and what a view!
Then on to DATY: she tastes great and reacts well. And the CFS, in various positions, finishing in CG. After I finished, she cleaned me with a towel and her mouth. I didn't know it could feel so good during the refractory period. We chatted a bit, 2nd shower with some more mutual touching and kissing.
After many experiences, Jamie Heju is easily an ATF.
A perfect hourglass body and a gorgeous face with a hot playful demeanor to match. Her attitude is superb: she is friendly, welcoming, giggly, and playful. She speaks perfect English, which is so hard to find. Service was excellent, with everything you would expect from a legendary k-girl. It makes sense why she has 600 Ter reviews across the entire United States and holds the highest review ratings. I can't wait to go see her again before she leaves.
-
05-25-26 14:42 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 94Hey man, thanks! Haha. Yeah perhaps I heard her wrong, but I thought she said a month and when I asked her to confirm, she said "4 weeks" but I definitely could be mistaken!
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 11:30 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 81Go See Diva Today
I agree with all the other experiences written here. Diva is a very sweet, charming, and enthusiastic girl who will not disappoint. As someone who has been with pornstars, her service level is fantastic. I would repeat if I was able to.










Reply With Quote




