Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 5818
-
05-29-26 12:20 #5278Senior Member

Posts: 346Omg
I just asked the same question. Diana.
Originally Posted by DatLeo88
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 11:07 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 55Omg
Howdy, anyone got the 411 on who might be cycling through soon? TIA.
-
05-28-26 18:41 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 346Agencys
I think someone else answered the Hi-T question. The main Agencys (the big 3 I call them, POP, OMG, LK) are all about 20 min or less apart. They are all on the same side of town.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
If you want to PM me about what your looking for I could help with talent.
-
05-28-26 18:32 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 346Pic needed
The more professional agencies need a picture to confirm it is you before they open the door. You don't knock, you just get there and stand in front of the door and it magically opens.
Originally Posted by FireBoyFire
[View Original Post]
Plus it is much safer for all parties involved, if they are really tough on screening. Think about it, it makes sense. I never visit any agency that just says come on down.
-
05-28-26 17:50 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 80Id
Most if not all of the korgs will require an I'd with or within a selfie YMMV. It seems like it's maybe a corg (sugar pop) that doesn't need to verify at all. Only thing I can think of is if you were verified with AM prior you can just provided your contact info for PoP. Once again YMMV. Good luck.
Originally Posted by FireBoyFire
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 15:43 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 30Get verified
Am trying to get verified and gave quite few genuine and active long term girls of Atlanta to pass me in.
Still the agency is forcing for picture and I had bad exp with one of the company in previous time.
Share me some tips so that I can get verified. Not looking for any trouble for them or me.
-
05-27-26 18:17 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 80Entrance
Are they still meeting people at their call and walking them to the door? Nice review! Also looks like she works at a soapland in Japan so it is tempting to go see her before she leaves
Originally Posted by TCRyan
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:25 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 346Love Hazel
Word has it Oct-Dec timeline.
Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 13:15 #5270Regular Member

Posts: 18She does look interesting.
Wondering how true her DDDs are. Also age seems to not match pictures.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 11:37 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 60ATF. Love Hazel
Anybody heard of / know if Love Hazel is coming back anytime soon?
-
05-27-26 11:30 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 309Sugar Pop
What's the screening process at sugar pop?
-
05-27-26 10:39 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 312Pcc
https://www.peachcitycompanions.com/
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 09:56 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 346Pcc
Not sure who PCC is?
Originally Posted by Deketh
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 09:38 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 30Hi-T rate
3. 8 - 4. 0 for hour.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 08:05 #5264Banned Member

Posts: 3Naomi at SugarPop
Arrived in Atlanta last night and decided to have some fun. I ended up choosing Naomi and was not disappointed.
I followed the instructions and got to the location. Then was led to Naomi's room. She is a cute GND type J girl, cute face with a nice slim body. We shared a quick LFK and light hug at the door before she led me into the room. Everything followed the usual routine: donation, mouthwash, and shower.
After the shower I sat on the bed and she started giving me BBBJ. Her body is great with nice B cup tits. Her blowjob technique was solid with good suction and some BLS. We then switched to 69 and I went down on her. Her pussy was smooth, clean, and tasted good. She let out soft moans that sounded genuine and got really wet after a few minutes.
We put the cover on and went through several positions including missionary, CG, and RCG. There was plenty of DFK throughout the session. I finally finished in the bag.
Afterward we talked for a while and she mentioned she might only be here for one week. She is a sweet girl. Overall it was a good session. Face and body wise she is cute and attractive. Service wise she is above average. Definitely worth a visit and I have no regrets.







Reply With Quote





