Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 18297
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17202
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I was able to meet up with this one a few weeks back. Very easy to communicate with and set up meet and greet. We ended up going straight from meet and greet the the FC. Menu was somewhat open, BBBJ, no cim, everything else was covered.

    She didn't stick around for round 2.

    The head game was somewhat decent, everything else was meh. I would not repeat. Ahe looks just like her pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-77d62d781f56
    What was her ask $? If easier, you can PM. Thanks.

  2. #17201

    Kayla

    I was able to meet up with this one a few weeks back. Very easy to communicate with and set up meet and greet. We ended up going straight from meet and greet the the FC. Menu was somewhat open, BBBJ, no cim, everything else was covered.

    She didn't stick around for round 2.

    The head game was somewhat decent, everything else was meh. I would not repeat. Ahe looks just like her pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-77d62d781f56

  3. #17200
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamHJ  [View Original Post]
    I had a really bad experience with Luna as well. Do not recommend meeting her.

    Is anyone in touch with Anna? I believe she added age filtering (max of 35) to her messages before we were able to move off site and that means that men just outside her range (I'm 36) are no longer going through to her inbox.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-449ad6e67a37
    I chatted with her about 2 weeks ago. Never sent me any additional photos so I kind of stopped talking. I'm over 35 and as of 2 weeks ago, the messages were getting through. I think she must have just added the age filter.

  4. #17199

  5. #17198

    London, ages ago

    Yes, ages ago at the time she was at Tysons law firm. She was fun and it was fine; inexpensive. She suggested a low number. I think 3.

    I had better options at the time, so didn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone of you mongers knock this one up already?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-60dbb72a8761

  6. #17197

    I'm not an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    This! On top of that does any of her description sound familiar. Does she watch ufc, f1? If your intent is to "Win" the divorce, I don't think this is enough. People catfish and steal pics all the time. This is also the age of ai, you'll need more.
    I know my wife enough to know she most likely wouldn't use a photo of herself. She'd find someone that looks very similar and use theirs for anything publicly displayed. The main photo doesn't look exactly like her, but so close that I am pretty certain it's her. Plus, the profile context sounds a lot like her, especially the gender roles and turning off brain lines.

    And it's not about "winning" the divorce but will greatly change how I handle her throughout the divorce and beyond if she was on SA prior to separation. I mean, who wouldn't want to know if their wife was cheating?

  7. #17196
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    She scams in the strip club, too. The latest cloakroom review at tuscl is about her. Guy paid for a room and she spent most of the time air dancing and saying she would do more for more money. Total fucking rip-off artist.
    LOL that's the worst. Happened to me once in a Philly club. Paid for a private room, the girl was grinding on me. She said if I tipped her a certain amount she would get wild with me. Tipped her the request amount, she stood up on the seat and started shaking ass in my face. I asked her is this what she meant by wild? She said yes so I ended the dance. I think being specific and even explicit works more in our favor than not because these girls in the game know how to play games with words and expectations.

  8. #17195
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    She scams in the strip club, too. The latest cloakroom review at tuscl is about her. Guy paid for a room and she spent most of the time air dancing and saying she would do more for more money. Total fucking rip-off artist.
    I had a really bad experience with Luna as well. Do not recommend meeting her.

    Is anyone in touch with Anna? I believe she added age filtering (max of 35) to her messages before we were able to move off site and that means that men just outside her range (I'm 36) are no longer going through to her inbox.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-449ad6e67a37

  9. #17194
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Yup. I don't believe she's willing to engage in an actual arrangement. All my conversations with her led to her asking me to meet her at her strip club and pay for a private room with her. Any conversations about a regular meet were met with crickets.
    She scams in the strip club, too. The latest cloakroom review at tuscl is about her. Guy paid for a room and she spent most of the time air dancing and saying she would do more for more money. Total fucking rip-off artist.

  10. #17193
    Quote Originally Posted by Hifly21  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same. I would know my wife down to the freckles. That "disguise" wouldn't be enough to throw me off LOL.
    This! On top of that does any of her description sound familiar. Does she watch ufc, f1? If your intent is to "Win" the divorce, I don't think this is enough. People catfish and steal pics all the time. This is also the age of ai, you'll need more.

  11. #17192
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    Luna at cloakroom is a total rinser and scammer. She'd take the last dollar from a cancer ridden priest and ask for more.
    Yup. I don't believe she's willing to engage in an actual arrangement. All my conversations with her led to her asking me to meet her at her strip club and pay for a private room with her. Any conversations about a regular meet were met with crickets.

  12. #17191
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any feedback on this one? Found some wild shit through finding her social media. Wanted to meet pretty quickly (schedules didn't work out), and she's got a schedule listed in her profile, so I'm kind of wary.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-fade3b710e75
    Luna at cloakroom is a total rinser and scammer. She'd take the last dollar from a cancer ridden priest and ask for more.

  13. #17190

  14. #17189

    London

    I had her few years ago when she was operating under a different profile. At the time, she was doing paralegal work in Tyson's with aspirations of law school. She was bubbly and articulate. She has the wettest pussy I've ever experienced. Absolutely dripping. Penetration is covered. Will swallow if you demand it (say please).

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone of you mongers knock this one up already?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-60dbb72a8761

  15. #17188
    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Who tf doesn't know what their own wife looks like?

    However, I'd knock the dust off that chimichanga before the ink on your paperwork dries.

    She looks stuck up and high maintenance though, would be a one and done for me.
    Dude, I know what she looks like and it looks a whole lot like her but I can't be absolutely positive if half her face is blocked with sunglasses.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape