rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 18311
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17186
    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Who tf doesn't know what their own wife looks like?

    However, I'd knock the dust off that chimichanga before the ink on your paperwork dries.

    She looks stuck up and high maintenance though, would be a one and done for me.
    I was thinking the same. I would know my wife down to the freckles. That "disguise" wouldn't be enough to throw me off LOL.

  2. #17185

    London

    Just curious if anyone of you mongers knock this one up already?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-60dbb72a8761

  3. #17184
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Wants $1,500 per hour. Smh. Where do they even get this numbers from??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-58fe8ac48595
    Report to ICE and send her ass back to Europe. What she's asking for is criminal. I saw her joining the platform inthikknyeaterda so thank you for bringing this up and saving me time. I hate dealing with delusional chics.

  4. #17183

    WifeBeater

    Who tf doesn't know what their own wife looks like?

    However, I'd knock the dust off that chimichanga before the ink on your paperwork dries.

    She looks stuck up and high maintenance though, would be a one and done for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervert12  [View Original Post]
    To make a long story short, I'm currently separated and will start my divorce stuff in a few weeks. I caught wind that she might be on seeking and think I found her profile but it's hard to tell based on the profile photo alone, she's wearing sunglasses, and the rest are private.

    Sofiaaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-3fcb42af3b39

    I don't care if she's looking for a SD but it absolutely matters for the divorce because the profile was created while we were "happily" married. I signed up for a paid membership to message her and hopefully see her private photos to confirm but she hasn't been on in a few days. If anyone has spoken to, met with, or most importantly, has her private photos opened, please DM me.

  5. #17182
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Wants $1,500 per hour. Smh. Where do they even get this numbers from??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-58fe8ac48595
    All I can say is good luck to her. Delusional ask at the highest level LOL. It looks like she just joined so maybe she's still heavily under the influence of the Seeking's TikTok ads.

  6. #17181

    Ashley

    Wants $1,500 per hour. Smh. Where do they even get this numbers from??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-58fe8ac48595

  7. #17180
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have a chance to ask. All I asked was what area of DC she was at (she said she was in the MD suburbs), and if she drives & has a car. She answered no, and I guess she blocked me, lmao.
    It might be a good riddance. Only reason she peaked my interest is that she was down to pretty much anything. Otherwise per the pics and PRMans testimony, she does resemble a keg of beer so not a big deal at all.

  8. #17179
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have a chance to ask. All I asked was what area of DC she was at (she said she was in the MD suburbs), and if she drives & has a car. She answered no, and I guess she blocked me, lmao.
    She uses the metro.

  9. #17178

    Re: Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    Meant to say she wanted 400.
    I didn't have a chance to ask. All I asked was what area of DC she was at (she said she was in the MD suburbs), and if she drives & has a car. She answered no, and I guess she blocked me, lmao.

  10. #17177
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    She's an aspiring MD LOL. Not sure how accurate even that is.
    I'm going to update my profession on Seeking to an Astronaut, because that was my aspiring profession and childhood dream.

  11. #17176
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    5 is her sweet spot. She was pretty firm. If she ask for 6 bring it down to 5, she'll go for it.
    Exactly what happened.

  12. #17175

    Did you guys read my post

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    Meant to say she wanted 400.
    The goal is below 300.

  13. #17174

    Jess

    How about this one? Under 25 with hot and skinny body. Have been following her on SA for little while. Exchanged messages and about to talk $$. Anyone been with her lately?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-0d2ed9d0257f

  14. #17173
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else talking to her? We exchanged messages 3 days ago and crickets since. She's new to the site.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-5fe4c6bdb554
    Anyone? I think she might've be gone for good. Was on for one day and hasn't been back on SA since.

  15. #17172

    My lurking

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    I did see it as well, but it does look like ahe had a 3+ year break (stopped posting in 4/22 and restarted in 10/25). Soffiaaa joined SA in 6/25,4 months before he became active again. Now he could have been lurker like myself and was visiting here in a guest mode for couple of years, but that's enough for me to take his word for it. I've been burnt by women in the past and can strongly relate to him.
    Ya I was active in this lifestyle but only came back after separation started and I was mostly just checking to see if she was going to SD or PV once she moved out. I just activated a paid account for the first time in 4.5 years. Probably won't actually meet a SB until after the divorce is over and my finances are settled.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape