Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 18299
-
05-28-26 11:56 #17204Banned Member

Posts: 107Ti and Kayla
I'd recommend Ri, if you are ok with doing covered. I was seeing her fairly regularly late last year, she was part of my regular rotation for about couple of months. 500 ppm. Parted ways as she would only do covered at a time.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
Kayla I, just started chatting with, but have the feeling that she might not now the true intent of the platform and the expectations about reciprocity. Might cut that short and not waste my time.
-
05-28-26 11:55 #17203Senior Member

Posts: 91Kayla
This is a different Kayla from Maryland.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-bf01c8915ea7
-
05-28-26 11:46 #17202Banned Member

Posts: 107What was her ask $? If easier, you can PM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 11:43 #17201Senior Member

Posts: 455Kayla
I was able to meet up with this one a few weeks back. Very easy to communicate with and set up meet and greet. We ended up going straight from meet and greet the the FC. Menu was somewhat open, BBBJ, no cim, everything else was covered.
She didn't stick around for round 2.
The head game was somewhat decent, everything else was meh. I would not repeat. Ahe looks just like her pictures.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-77d62d781f56
-
05-28-26 11:40 #17200Banned Member

Posts: 107I chatted with her about 2 weeks ago. Never sent me any additional photos so I kind of stopped talking. I'm over 35 and as of 2 weeks ago, the messages were getting through. I think she must have just added the age filter.
Originally Posted by WilliamHJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 11:22 #17199Senior Member

Posts: 91Fedback
Looking for some feedback. Can private message me.
Kayla.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-bf01c8915ea7
Anna.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-80ea036703df
Ri.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-ba19caa74ce9
Ariana.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-3f99bbe0a70c
Naz.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-d9ce4779663c
Zara:
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-127b199750c2
-
05-28-26 10:11 #17198Senior Member

Posts: 29London, ages ago
Yes, ages ago at the time she was at Tysons law firm. She was fun and it was fine; inexpensive. She suggested a low number. I think 3.
I had better options at the time, so didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 09:13 #17197Senior Member

Posts: 26I'm not an idiot
I know my wife enough to know she most likely wouldn't use a photo of herself. She'd find someone that looks very similar and use theirs for anything publicly displayed. The main photo doesn't look exactly like her, but so close that I am pretty certain it's her. Plus, the profile context sounds a lot like her, especially the gender roles and turning off brain lines.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
And it's not about "winning" the divorce but will greatly change how I handle her throughout the divorce and beyond if she was on SA prior to separation. I mean, who wouldn't want to know if their wife was cheating?
-
05-28-26 08:42 #17196Senior Member

Posts: 329LOL that's the worst. Happened to me once in a Philly club. Paid for a private room, the girl was grinding on me. She said if I tipped her a certain amount she would get wild with me. Tipped her the request amount, she stood up on the seat and started shaking ass in my face. I asked her is this what she meant by wild? She said yes so I ended the dance. I think being specific and even explicit works more in our favor than not because these girls in the game know how to play games with words and expectations.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 08:05 #17195Regular Member

Posts: 6I had a really bad experience with Luna as well. Do not recommend meeting her.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
Is anyone in touch with Anna? I believe she added age filtering (max of 35) to her messages before we were able to move off site and that means that men just outside her range (I'm 36) are no longer going through to her inbox.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-449ad6e67a37
-
05-28-26 06:51 #17194Senior Member

Posts: 81She scams in the strip club, too. The latest cloakroom review at tuscl is about her. Guy paid for a room and she spent most of the time air dancing and saying she would do more for more money. Total fucking rip-off artist.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 06:35 #17193Senior Member

Posts: 329This! On top of that does any of her description sound familiar. Does she watch ufc, f1? If your intent is to "Win" the divorce, I don't think this is enough. People catfish and steal pics all the time. This is also the age of ai, you'll need more.
Originally Posted by Hifly21
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 06:27 #17192Senior Member

Posts: 329Yup. I don't believe she's willing to engage in an actual arrangement. All my conversations with her led to her asking me to meet her at her strip club and pay for a private room with her. Any conversations about a regular meet were met with crickets.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 06:18 #17191Senior Member

Posts: 81Luna at cloakroom is a total rinser and scammer. She'd take the last dollar from a cancer ridden priest and ask for more.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 23:33 #17190Senior Member

Posts: 1038Eve Lawrence
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-e38314f1835f
Porn h. O. e.










Reply With Quote




