High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 18290
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17210
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Ariella. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-910999672d95.

    Traveling pro, asking 600/ hr, 1,500/3 hrs.
    There is more and more of these traveling pros on SA. If she's really 20 yo it might be worth trying one and done. I'll take it for 600 based on the age.

  2. #17209

    Ariella

    Ariella. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-910999672d95.

    Traveling pro, asking 600/ hr, 1,500/3 hrs.

  3. #17208
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some feedback. Can private message me.

    Naz.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-d9ce4779663c
    Chatted with her a year or so ago. Was a dead end. In line with a previous review of her.

  4. #17207
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Brick yard, have you met with Kayla from Maryland?
    No. Was talking to her and mid-coversation, she vanished but seeking status shows she is pretty active.

  5. #17206

    Anna

    Met her earlier in the year. Pics looked better than irl. It was one and done for me. I think it was 5 and her ask was 8. Nice personality but too chunky for my taste.

  6. #17205
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    This is a different Kayla from Maryland.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-bf01c8915ea7
    Brick yard, have you met with Kayla from Maryland?

  7. #17204

    Ti and Kayla

    I'd recommend Ri, if you are ok with doing covered. I was seeing her fairly regularly late last year, she was part of my regular rotation for about couple of months. 500 ppm. Parted ways as she would only do covered at a time.

    Kayla I, just started chatting with, but have the feeling that she might not now the true intent of the platform and the expectations about reciprocity. Might cut that short and not waste my time.

  8. #17203

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I was able to meet up with this one a few weeks back. Very easy to communicate with and set up meet and greet. We ended up going straight from meet and greet the the FC. Menu was somewhat open, BBBJ, no cim, everything else was covered.

    She didn't stick around for round 2.

    The head game was somewhat decent, everything else was meh. I would not repeat. Ahe looks just like her pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-77d62d781f56
    This is a different Kayla from Maryland.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-bf01c8915ea7

  9. #17202
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I was able to meet up with this one a few weeks back. Very easy to communicate with and set up meet and greet. We ended up going straight from meet and greet the the FC. Menu was somewhat open, BBBJ, no cim, everything else was covered.

    She didn't stick around for round 2.

    The head game was somewhat decent, everything else was meh. I would not repeat. Ahe looks just like her pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-77d62d781f56
    What was her ask $? If easier, you can PM. Thanks.

  10. #17201

    Kayla

    I was able to meet up with this one a few weeks back. Very easy to communicate with and set up meet and greet. We ended up going straight from meet and greet the the FC. Menu was somewhat open, BBBJ, no cim, everything else was covered.

    She didn't stick around for round 2.

    The head game was somewhat decent, everything else was meh. I would not repeat. Ahe looks just like her pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-77d62d781f56

  11. #17200
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamHJ  [View Original Post]
    I had a really bad experience with Luna as well. Do not recommend meeting her.

    Is anyone in touch with Anna? I believe she added age filtering (max of 35) to her messages before we were able to move off site and that means that men just outside her range (I'm 36) are no longer going through to her inbox.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-449ad6e67a37
    I chatted with her about 2 weeks ago. Never sent me any additional photos so I kind of stopped talking. I'm over 35 and as of 2 weeks ago, the messages were getting through. I think she must have just added the age filter.

  12. #17199

  13. #17198

    London, ages ago

    Yes, ages ago at the time she was at Tysons law firm. She was fun and it was fine; inexpensive. She suggested a low number. I think 3.

    I had better options at the time, so didn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone of you mongers knock this one up already?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-60dbb72a8761

  14. #17197

    I'm not an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    This! On top of that does any of her description sound familiar. Does she watch ufc, f1? If your intent is to "Win" the divorce, I don't think this is enough. People catfish and steal pics all the time. This is also the age of ai, you'll need more.
    I know my wife enough to know she most likely wouldn't use a photo of herself. She'd find someone that looks very similar and use theirs for anything publicly displayed. The main photo doesn't look exactly like her, but so close that I am pretty certain it's her. Plus, the profile context sounds a lot like her, especially the gender roles and turning off brain lines.

    And it's not about "winning" the divorce but will greatly change how I handle her throughout the divorce and beyond if she was on SA prior to separation. I mean, who wouldn't want to know if their wife was cheating?

  15. #17196
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    She scams in the strip club, too. The latest cloakroom review at tuscl is about her. Guy paid for a room and she spent most of the time air dancing and saying she would do more for more money. Total fucking rip-off artist.
    LOL that's the worst. Happened to me once in a Philly club. Paid for a private room, the girl was grinding on me. She said if I tipped her a certain amount she would get wild with me. Tipped her the request amount, she stood up on the seat and started shaking ass in my face. I asked her is this what she meant by wild? She said yes so I ended the dance. I think being specific and even explicit works more in our favor than not because these girls in the game know how to play games with words and expectations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape