Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 39981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39351

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolx123  [View Original Post]
    Broadway spa used to be my favorite. They had a girl called Angela I was dying to see again. They said she'll be back Thursday but that's never reliable, would like to hear who they have now since you can never see any of them driving by.
    Mamasan said Angela called in sick. She caught a cold. Angela doesn't have a regular schedule. You just have to keep trying.

  2. #39350
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by today kind of a bummer even tho the place was a dump. The location was very convenient for me on my way home. New location on Laramie is kind of too far west for me. Unless the talent catches my eye.
    Have you the address / or cross streets?

    Just dumped a ton of money at the Irving park Subaru dealership.

    And could use some relaxation.

  3. #39349

    Ya spa moving

    Just drove by today kind of a bummer even tho the place was a dump. The location was very convenient for me on my way home. New location on Laramie is kind of too far west for me. Unless the talent catches my eye.

  4. #39348

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why I keep giving orange a chance they're really not honest. I asked for Amily and they give me Abi who was a girl I seen before and wasn't that into. No, it's on me that I saw her because I kind of felt bad from last time I rejected her and her tits looked pretty good in her bra. But let me tell you her personality is pretty ghetto for a Chinese girl. She must be from either a ghetto or some countryside or something I didn't really click with her and for me that's important.

    I'm not going to drag her I know for a lot of guys they don't care about the personality and as long as the girl looks good and she does what you need. It's fine but for me, she won't kiss. She won't really let me eat her out too long and she kept rushing me. She gave me head but it was really rough and a struggle and I don't feel good. I didn't even cum at all. I actually stopped her.

    There's two other Asian girls there Kelli and another girl they seem more chill and their bodies look pretty good more curvy and natural. Faces are probably like a six out of 10. There's a ton of Latin girls there and they all look pretty cute more like 7's and they were young with nice skin so that's also an option but I'm not really into Latin.
    I walked in one morning calling ahead, I spoke to that individual to whom you are referring. I asked for a specific girl and when I got there she told me she was the one who would be servicing me. I was angry, why didn't you just tell me the girl I wanted wasn't there so I don't waste my time here? She referred me to a Latina as I was already going to leave. I agreed, we got naked, I handed her 2 bills, no kiss, no suck on nipples. I remembered a post here saying that bookers are fully aware of the bad service these Latinas give and they use them to weed out the suckers. Just do a search and you will see what I am talking about. I asked for my money back, and she went and got the boss lady (same woman who lied to me). I got my money back, and gave her a 50 dollar tip as we agreed upon. I shouldn't have had to give her anything, I called back, only to discover I had been blocked.

  5. #39347
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoStud  [View Original Post]
    Ok, thank you! I thought the apartments were unmarked brothels that you make appointments vs the traditional business store front massage parlors. I'll check it out!
    As you read you will discover the lack of honoring appointments takes up a lot of the posts.

  6. #39346
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...partment-Girls

    There is an entire thread devoted to the Chinatown brothels.
    Ok, thank you! I thought the apartments were unmarked brothels that you make appointments vs the traditional business store front massage parlors. I'll check it out!

  7. #39345

    Asian Apartment Girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoStud  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the China town places get glossed over on this board. Anyone have any feedback on "The Earth" or other places? The Earth has a fun Instagram page and curious if that's the actual spa. Full beds, large hot tub, and they show the girls with masks on. I know pretty much all pics are fake these days but this was intriguing.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...partment-Girls

    There is an entire thread devoted to the Chinatown brothels.

  8. #39344
    I think business has been slow lately so they are trying to advertise. I haven't been mongering as much lately and as a result I haven't been getting many messages but recently I have been getting texts from spas I haven't been to in over a year that had stopped sending unsolicited pictures long ago. I used to get pictures from multiple spas every time they had a new lineup. They think most of the mongers on this thread are reliable customers. I have heard from a few girls that there have been more "unruly" customers lately so they are trying to target our business. At least the shills are easy enough to identify.

  9. #39343
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Vivi is back from China.

    Was finally able to convince her for CFS.

    WOW is all I'm going to say she is hands down my fave.

    Love ya Girl I know you read these ads.
    What was the damage?

  10. #39342
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Table shower was nice. Allowed some otc roaming.
    She was wearing clothes in the table shower? Or did you mean something else by OTC?

  11. #39341

    China Town

    Seems like the China town places get glossed over on this board. Anyone have any feedback on "The Earth" or other places? The Earth has a fun Instagram page and curious if that's the actual spa. Full beds, large hot tub, and they show the girls with masks on. I know pretty much all pics are fake these days but this was intriguing.

  12. #39340

    Lombard thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Went and had a session with candy.

    70 hf for the hr.

    Table shower was nice. Allowed some otc roaming.

    Back to the room, asked what I wanted.

    Told her BBBJ and offered 120 - she was good with that.

    Ok massage, plenty of teasing, wiped down with a hot towel, and then the flip.

    Slow BBBJ and bls, then varied pace.

    Ended up cim- she took it all, then she spit into a tissue and another hot towel for cleanup.

    One of my better BBBJ's.

    Ended up leaving her 130.200 all in with hf.

    I will definitely be back.
    I don't see a spa at that address on Roosevelt in Chicago. I see a Relax Spa on Rosevelt Road in Glen Ellyn. It's talked about in the Lombard thread. Is that what you are posting about?

  13. #39339
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    438 Roosevelt Rd.
    Went and had a session with candy.

    70 hf for the hr.

    Table shower was nice. Allowed some otc roaming.

    Back to the room, asked what I wanted.

    Told her BBBJ and offered 120 - she was good with that.

    Ok massage, plenty of teasing, wiped down with a hot towel, and then the flip.

    Slow BBBJ and bls, then varied pace.

    Ended up cim- she took it all, then she spit into a tissue and another hot towel for cleanup.

    One of my better BBBJ's.

    Ended up leaving her 130.200 all in with hf.

    I will definitely be back.

  14. #39338

    Young meat l3 needed

    Got a few days to party coming up.

    Usually monger in ohare or burbs but not much new young girlies out that way.

    Where can I go to get teens / twenties girlies to do basic L3 service.

    Price no issue.

    Thanks in advance.

    Darth.

  15. #39337

    Follow up

    To my last post. There was a girl named Jessica in 2nd room and Kelly in 3rd room they're all the same person from pics but just touched up. They seemed more gentle. But honestly fuck this booker they just lie. I won't see them again. If you go don't expect to see who's o their site just go, look and if you feel good just see them otherwise bounce.

    I stopped by 888, and Yuki was there but wasn't hot enough for me to see plus her breath literally smelled like ass so I bounced. Yolanda was there she was as in her pics and as people have described, but she wasn't what I wanted so I peaced out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape