Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 39994
-
05-22-26 23:37 #39319Regular Member

Posts: 18Not bad Aliyah from Chicago Massage
Walked in and got greeted by Aliyah. She's mid 30's, on the older side compared to most of the girls here, short with an average build and long straight black hair running down her back. Basic english but she's friendly enough and made me feel comfortable from the jump.
She walked me back to the room and we hopped in the shower together first. She took her time washing me down, running her soapy hands all over my chest and down between my legs, giving the boys a little extra attention while she was at it. Got me worked up before we even hit the table.
Once we got on the bed she started in with some teasing, kissing on my neck and chest while her hand wandered south. Climbed up next to me and let me run my hands all over her body, played with her tits for a bit before she worked her way down. Started a nice slow HJ with plenty of oil, double handed and steady, twisting at the tip the way you want.
Once I was good and hard she leaned down and went into a wet BBBJ. Took her time with it, no rushing, lots of tongue work on the head and down the shaft. Mixed in some ball licking. Finished things up clean and she wiped me down before I got dressed.
House was 80 and donation was 130.
-
05-22-26 23:16 #39318Banned Member

Posts: 317New Hope spa
Anyone know the line up here? Thanks.
-
05-22-26 15:50 #39317Senior Member

Posts: 468Sorry but early 20's ain't happening at a spa in Chicago. More like in the 40's.
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 14:22 #39316Regular Member

Posts: 17Isn't Lian56 closed?
Originally Posted by Nova417
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 13:37 #39315Senior Member

Posts: 86Yes, that's why I have them blocked. The only time I see this shill's posts is when someone replies to them.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
My recommendation is, if you see a shill, don't complain about them in a reply. Just add them to your block list.
-
05-22-26 13:35 #39314Senior Member

Posts: 27Sunny in WL
Just curious if anyone has intel on Sunny Spa on Halsted in WL. Have seen some dated posts from a while back (Feel free to DM) but just curious if there's anything 'in-service' .
Cheers.
-
05-22-26 13:28 #39313Regular Member

Posts: 19Visited May & have to say I was a little disappointed. Paid $300 for VIP, opted for the table shower. Did rim then BBJ during table shower. Everything normal as usual, didn't really have the energy or vibe as Anne. Felt like she was going through her usual routine. No smiles or conversation, just asking "you like" after most things. Get back to t back to the room, light massage into BBJ. Again, kinda robotic. Wrapped up & started cg, mish, doggie, back into mish then BBJ. Said I couldn't cim even though I paid for VIP? Not sure if that's a thing. Finished with an BBJ no CIM. Afterwards she gave a really good massage with the rest of the time we had, Overall just a lackluster experience for 300 & I personally wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Chiredditter
[View Original Post]
Positives. Huge tits, rims, not a clock watcher, gives a good massage after.
Negatives. Looks older, lackluster energy, robotic, no cim.
-
05-22-26 12:44 #39312Senior Member

Posts: 370438 Roosevelt Rd.
Originally Posted by Dtbj69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 11:04 #39311Senior Member

Posts: 131Anyone have the address for relax spa in Glen ellyn?
Originally Posted by Nova417
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 08:14 #39310Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus SPA at Irving Park
Walked in and was greeted by Cherry. She was wearing a tight dress and her cleavage was bursting out. We hugged and she smiled and giggled. I didn't even bother to see the other girl because she is so gorgeous and juicy.
Massage is decent. She took her time and didn't rush. During the massage, I would grab her ass and thighs. She didn't mind. Her skin is soft and smooth. Can never get tired of feeling fresh new skin. I couldn't wait to pound it. I cut the massage short and flip over. She is like okay and took off her cloths. I ask for two girls and Candy came. She wears this cute bow hair clip. She's hot. Couldn't decide between the two because both were my type so I said "play rock, paper, scissors. " Sasa won. Paid the house fee for hhr and prone I went. I was pretty tired from cutting people open after work so I was hoping for a decent massage. Candy massage exceeded my expectations. None of that caress and flip BS. She worked hard and dug into knots she found. She started on my shoulders, traps and head and moved to each arm. She then got on the table and started with my legs. They were tired from standing all day so I'm glad she worked on them even a little bit. Her nails are done and now the caressing came. Those nails lightly touching my back, and legs got me worked up. On the flip she signaled for what I wanted. I will come back to 523X Irving for more.
-
05-22-26 01:24 #39309Senior Member

Posts: 68This person's reviews are all pretty obviously fake, right?
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:23 #39308Banned Member

Posts: 74Ruby Spa
Nah they closed down like 2 years ago. That was the first spa I ever went to. Apparently they can't get a business license at that location for some reason which is why no new spas have opened up there.
Originally Posted by Chiguy1983
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 17:12 #39307Senior Member

Posts: 113SXL is great still
Anyone have young, hot providers to trade?
Don't message unless you're serious and have something worth trading.
-
05-21-26 15:41 #39306Regular Member

Posts: 18Ruby Spa
Anyone any info on Ruby Spa? I drive by all the time and wonder if it's still a thing.
-
05-21-26 14:48 #39305Banned Member

Posts: 74Forehead Mole
Yup that is her.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





