Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 39985
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39355
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoStud  [View Original Post]
    Ok, thank you! I thought the apartments were unmarked brothels that you make appointments vs the traditional business store front massage parlors. I'll check it out!
    I mean I would love to know about these unmarked brothels if they exist in Chicago.

  2. #39354

    Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by today kind of a bummer even tho the place was a dump. The location was very convenient for me on my way home. New location on Laramie is kind of too far west for me. Unless the talent catches my eye.
    Do they post the talent someplace online?

  3. #39353
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    She was wearing clothes in the table shower? Or did you mean something else by OTC?
    She had a short dress on.

  4. #39352

    Lucy at Lunar Body Works

    Lucy answered the door. She be looking mid 30's short and petite frame with a nice set of D cups on her. Cute face dark hair and friendly.

    House was 80 donation was 120. She wanted more but that's all I had on me and she didn't really try to haggle me which was nice. Walked me back to the room and we hit the shower first. She took her time washing me down soft hands all over my chest and stomach and gave the boys a slow soapy rub while she was at it. Rinsed me off and toweled me dry before walking me to the table.

    Massage portion was short and sensual nothing too deep just enough oil and skin contact to get things going. She climbed up after a few minutes and did some light body slides with those D cups dragging across my back which got me going pretty quick.

    Flipped me over and the GFE started. Lots of eye contact soft touches running her hands up and down my body while she teased the boys. Worked her way into a slow HJ with plenty of oil steady pace. Went into BBBJ after that and she took her sweet time on it. Wet sloppy work lots of tongue around the head and she gave the boys attention too. Let me run my hand through her hair while she worked and kept eye contact for most of it. Unfortunately no DT but she did good. Finished from the HJ and BBBJ combo she alternated back and forth until I popped. Cleaned me up with a warm towel.

  5. #39351

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolx123  [View Original Post]
    Broadway spa used to be my favorite. They had a girl called Angela I was dying to see again. They said she'll be back Thursday but that's never reliable, would like to hear who they have now since you can never see any of them driving by.
    Mamasan said Angela called in sick. She caught a cold. Angela doesn't have a regular schedule. You just have to keep trying.

  6. #39350
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by today kind of a bummer even tho the place was a dump. The location was very convenient for me on my way home. New location on Laramie is kind of too far west for me. Unless the talent catches my eye.
    Have you the address / or cross streets?

    Just dumped a ton of money at the Irving park Subaru dealership.

    And could use some relaxation.

  7. #39349

    Ya spa moving

    Just drove by today kind of a bummer even tho the place was a dump. The location was very convenient for me on my way home. New location on Laramie is kind of too far west for me. Unless the talent catches my eye.

  8. #39348

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why I keep giving orange a chance they're really not honest. I asked for Amily and they give me Abi who was a girl I seen before and wasn't that into. No, it's on me that I saw her because I kind of felt bad from last time I rejected her and her tits looked pretty good in her bra. But let me tell you her personality is pretty ghetto for a Chinese girl. She must be from either a ghetto or some countryside or something I didn't really click with her and for me that's important.

    I'm not going to drag her I know for a lot of guys they don't care about the personality and as long as the girl looks good and she does what you need. It's fine but for me, she won't kiss. She won't really let me eat her out too long and she kept rushing me. She gave me head but it was really rough and a struggle and I don't feel good. I didn't even cum at all. I actually stopped her.

    There's two other Asian girls there Kelli and another girl they seem more chill and their bodies look pretty good more curvy and natural. Faces are probably like a six out of 10. There's a ton of Latin girls there and they all look pretty cute more like 7's and they were young with nice skin so that's also an option but I'm not really into Latin.
    I walked in one morning calling ahead, I spoke to that individual to whom you are referring. I asked for a specific girl and when I got there she told me she was the one who would be servicing me. I was angry, why didn't you just tell me the girl I wanted wasn't there so I don't waste my time here? She referred me to a Latina as I was already going to leave. I agreed, we got naked, I handed her 2 bills, no kiss, no suck on nipples. I remembered a post here saying that bookers are fully aware of the bad service these Latinas give and they use them to weed out the suckers. Just do a search and you will see what I am talking about. I asked for my money back, and she went and got the boss lady (same woman who lied to me). I got my money back, and gave her a 50 dollar tip as we agreed upon. I shouldn't have had to give her anything, I called back, only to discover I had been blocked.

  9. #39347
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoStud  [View Original Post]
    Ok, thank you! I thought the apartments were unmarked brothels that you make appointments vs the traditional business store front massage parlors. I'll check it out!
    As you read you will discover the lack of honoring appointments takes up a lot of the posts.

  10. #39346
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...partment-Girls

    There is an entire thread devoted to the Chinatown brothels.
    Ok, thank you! I thought the apartments were unmarked brothels that you make appointments vs the traditional business store front massage parlors. I'll check it out!

  11. #39345

    Asian Apartment Girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoStud  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the China town places get glossed over on this board. Anyone have any feedback on "The Earth" or other places? The Earth has a fun Instagram page and curious if that's the actual spa. Full beds, large hot tub, and they show the girls with masks on. I know pretty much all pics are fake these days but this was intriguing.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...partment-Girls

    There is an entire thread devoted to the Chinatown brothels.

  12. #39344
    I think business has been slow lately so they are trying to advertise. I haven't been mongering as much lately and as a result I haven't been getting many messages but recently I have been getting texts from spas I haven't been to in over a year that had stopped sending unsolicited pictures long ago. I used to get pictures from multiple spas every time they had a new lineup. They think most of the mongers on this thread are reliable customers. I have heard from a few girls that there have been more "unruly" customers lately so they are trying to target our business. At least the shills are easy enough to identify.

  13. #39343
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    Vivi is back from China.

    Was finally able to convince her for CFS.

    WOW is all I'm going to say she is hands down my fave.

    Love ya Girl I know you read these ads.
    What was the damage?

  14. #39342
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Table shower was nice. Allowed some otc roaming.
    She was wearing clothes in the table shower? Or did you mean something else by OTC?

  15. #39341

    China Town

    Seems like the China town places get glossed over on this board. Anyone have any feedback on "The Earth" or other places? The Earth has a fun Instagram page and curious if that's the actual spa. Full beds, large hot tub, and they show the girls with masks on. I know pretty much all pics are fake these days but this was intriguing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape