Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 39986
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39341

    China Town

    Seems like the China town places get glossed over on this board. Anyone have any feedback on "The Earth" or other places? The Earth has a fun Instagram page and curious if that's the actual spa. Full beds, large hot tub, and they show the girls with masks on. I know pretty much all pics are fake these days but this was intriguing.

  2. #39340

    Lombard thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Went and had a session with candy.

    70 hf for the hr.

    Table shower was nice. Allowed some otc roaming.

    Back to the room, asked what I wanted.

    Told her BBBJ and offered 120 - she was good with that.

    Ok massage, plenty of teasing, wiped down with a hot towel, and then the flip.

    Slow BBBJ and bls, then varied pace.

    Ended up cim- she took it all, then she spit into a tissue and another hot towel for cleanup.

    One of my better BBBJ's.

    Ended up leaving her 130.200 all in with hf.

    I will definitely be back.
    I don't see a spa at that address on Roosevelt in Chicago. I see a Relax Spa on Rosevelt Road in Glen Ellyn. It's talked about in the Lombard thread. Is that what you are posting about?

  3. #39339
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    438 Roosevelt Rd.
    Went and had a session with candy.

    70 hf for the hr.

    Table shower was nice. Allowed some otc roaming.

    Back to the room, asked what I wanted.

    Told her BBBJ and offered 120 - she was good with that.

    Ok massage, plenty of teasing, wiped down with a hot towel, and then the flip.

    Slow BBBJ and bls, then varied pace.

    Ended up cim- she took it all, then she spit into a tissue and another hot towel for cleanup.

    One of my better BBBJ's.

    Ended up leaving her 130.200 all in with hf.

    I will definitely be back.

  4. #39338

    Young meat l3 needed

    Got a few days to party coming up.

    Usually monger in ohare or burbs but not much new young girlies out that way.

    Where can I go to get teens / twenties girlies to do basic L3 service.

    Price no issue.

    Thanks in advance.

    Darth.

  5. #39337

    Follow up

    To my last post. There was a girl named Jessica in 2nd room and Kelly in 3rd room they're all the same person from pics but just touched up. They seemed more gentle. But honestly fuck this booker they just lie. I won't see them again. If you go don't expect to see who's o their site just go, look and if you feel good just see them otherwise bounce.

    I stopped by 888, and Yuki was there but wasn't hot enough for me to see plus her breath literally smelled like ass so I bounced. Yolanda was there she was as in her pics and as people have described, but she wasn't what I wanted so I peaced out.

  6. #39336

    Orange is the new Brown

    I don't know why I keep giving orange a chance they're really not honest. I asked for Amily and they give me Abi who was a girl I seen before and wasn't that into. No, it's on me that I saw her because I kind of felt bad from last time I rejected her and her tits looked pretty good in her bra. But let me tell you her personality is pretty ghetto for a Chinese girl. She must be from either a ghetto or some countryside or something I didn't really click with her and for me that's important.

    I'm not going to drag her I know for a lot of guys they don't care about the personality and as long as the girl looks good and she does what you need. It's fine but for me, she won't kiss. She won't really let me eat her out too long and she kept rushing me. She gave me head but it was really rough and a struggle and I don't feel good. I didn't even cum at all. I actually stopped her.

    There's two other Asian girls there Kelli and another girl they seem more chill and their bodies look pretty good more curvy and natural. Faces are probably like a six out of 10. There's a ton of Latin girls there and they all look pretty cute more like 7's and they were young with nice skin so that's also an option but I'm not really into Latin.

  7. #39335

    Ya Spa Moved

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForFun82  [View Original Post]
    Spray painted and city signage. Wild to see it go after what 2 years?
    They moved to another storefront with a rear entrance near Belmont and Laramie. Phone number remains the same

  8. #39334
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    Was in Chicago a few weeks ago and visited SXL twice then JW once.

    Helen (Ellen?) at SXL was first. I wasn't aware of the prices at first, opted for an hour and enjoyed the light but flirty massage. Went with L2, and it was quite good if a bit more expensive than I was used to. Typical build for someone with no man made upgrades. Everything was clean and tasted good, although communication was a bit off so she switched from the BBBJ to a handshake for the finish. Not sure I'd repeat specifically with her since if I'm splurging on a visit I'd like to be able to communicate better. $2. 4 all in.

    Tried SXL again and drew Selena (or Serena). I was trying for Cindy after a few reviews but she was busy. Selena said she was only there on Thursdays, and spoke good English. She played the shy card, but this time I knew the drill so asked for L3. More enjoyable, and pretty close to GFE to me. Various positions, and everything tasted good. Another natural body as well, which was nice to see. I would repeat with her. I'm sure how much she seemed into it was an act to an extent, but it was convincing and the chemistry was pretty hot. $3. All in. Were I local I would figure out how to get her number if I could or where she went between visits to SXL.

    Finally went to JW Rejuvenation as well..
    Is her rack natural? How big?

  9. #39333

    Ya Closed

    Spray painted and city signage. Wild to see it go after what 2 years?

  10. #39332
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to Orange in a long time mostly because of there pricing and deceptive pictures. Kelly is in her late 40's to early 50's. BBFS price changed from the booker to her dramatically. While I walked in Abby hit me. She is very tiny and cute. I walked out when the negotiation was going bad with the almost AARP Kelly. So I left. I asked the booker who was the small Asian and he said Abby. Cool. Will she do the 2 hour unlimited pops for 5 $$ like it say on there website Top1 spa? He says yes she will do it and and I asked to confirm the price with Abby ahead of time. Go there and she is trying to tell me no its 6 $$. I'm like bish please and got the fuck out of there for a 2nd time.

    They were great at one point. Real videos of the girls yes it had filters but usually looked liked them. Pricing was already agreed too because it was on the site. Here to the good old days. RIP Orange.
    Orange fell off fr. Used to go a couple times a month when good reviews about the girls came in. Once the old lady in the left, things went to shit.

  11. #39331

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area and felt like I needed to go see for myself before commenting whether the suspect reviews were real or not on this place. Visited about 10 am in the morning. Candy led me through the dark halls into her room. I said I wanted a massage, she said $60. Then I said 1 hour, she said ok $70. She's older, has to be late 40's. She has bigger tits but definitely not "bursting out of her tight dress" as I was expecting going in. Full C, maybe Ds. Overall, I'd say she's the average CMT you'd expect from these pps places. Anyway, since I wasn't too impressed with the looks I figured hopefully I'll get a decent massage. Nope, mainly just rubbing a bunch of oil on my back and legs, rubbing up on my sack for teasing to get to the next part. I filip over and I say I want everything. She says $150, I counter with $110 and she agrees. A few min of CBJ and she gets on top. Wasn't too tight and the breath was kicking, needless to say I was losing my hardon, so I flipped her to doggy to finish.

    $70 house (now that I remember, I gave her $80 and received no change or offer to return change) + $110 extra fee.

    Would I repeat? Only if I was in the area and was really in the mood, I wouldn't go search the place out. My experience was meh. She didn't have an attitude or anything, just maybe my expectations were a little too high with all of the stellar weekly reviews of this place on here for a super hot Candy. I saw another older short stocky lady, hopefully that wasn't the "sexy" Cherry that is supposed to be here.
    Thanks for TOFTT. Reviews are obviously bs.

  12. #39330

    Nosy neighbors

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I'll second this. Tried to see Mila at the beginning of May. She was on the website but suddenly not there at Archer. Lady week I tried to go to the new house. Really really tried. Slow or no response to texts all afternoon. Told them explicitly I was going to be very close and wanted to stop by. Three hours later they text me back and then get upset that I went somewhere else instead. And the archer place just feels like a third world brothel lately. Unsanitary conditions etc.

    I ended up going to Blue Island spas house on 31st and having a very mediocre experience. I've had a couple back to back now at the Chinese houses. I think I'm taking a break from them.
    I drive by the nunhouse location this past weekend for mild recon, thinking of stopping by. The old neighbor guy across the street was video recording a few patrons parking and going up to the front door. He saw me watching him and retreated back inside his door, funny because he just recorded me and I waved to him and he retreated even more. I wasn't in my car as I parked a few blocks away and was walking. Seems par for the course with neighbors at the other houses like BP, GB etc. Prob not too much to worry about if you park a few blocks away when you go or if you enter the back, just giving people the heads up.

  13. #39329
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to Orange in a long time mostly because of there pricing and deceptive pictures. Kelly is in her late 40's to early 50's. BBFS price changed from the booker to her dramatically. While I walked in Abby hit me. She is very tiny and cute. I walked out when the negotiation was going bad with the almost AARP Kelly. So I left. I asked the booker who was the small Asian and he said Abby. Cool. Will she do the 2 hour unlimited pops for 5 $$ like it say on there website Top1 spa? He says yes she will do it and and I asked to confirm the price with Abby ahead of time. Go there and she is trying to tell me no its 6 $$. I'm like bish please and got the fuck out of there for a 2nd time.

    They were great at one point. Real videos of the girls yes it had filters but usually looked liked them. Pricing was already agreed too because it was on the site. Here to the good old days. RIP Orange.
    I'll second this. Tried to see Mila at the beginning of May. She was on the website but suddenly not there at Archer. Lady week I tried to go to the new house. Really really tried. Slow or no response to texts all afternoon. Told them explicitly I was going to be very close and wanted to stop by. Three hours later they text me back and then get upset that I went somewhere else instead. And the archer place just feels like a third world brothel lately. Unsanitary conditions etc.

    I ended up going to Blue Island spas house on 31st and having a very mediocre experience. I've had a couple back to back now at the Chinese houses. I think I'm taking a break from them.

  14. #39328

    Lotus SPA at Irving

    Cherry took really good care of me and it doesn't hurt that she is ridiculously hot. Probably one of the sexiest Asians that I've seen, she is very fit and you can really tell that she takes care of her body. There was a massage and great. I moved to my back and at first I thought that I was only going to get a HJ but I decided that I would have more fun if I went with the CFS, she is just too sexy to pass up. The towel is whipped off and she rubs me until mini me is standing tall. Lilly cleaned me up and gave me a small cup of mouthwash. She stepped out for a moment while I dressed and returned with a cold bottle of water for me. I gave her the tip and she gave me a nice hug and walked me out. I highly recommend seeing Cherry at 523X Irving.

  15. #39327

    Lotus spa (Irving ave) - Candy

    I was in the area and felt like I needed to go see for myself before commenting whether the suspect reviews were real or not on this place. Visited about 10 am in the morning. Candy led me through the dark halls into her room. I said I wanted a massage, she said $60. Then I said 1 hour, she said ok $70. She's older, has to be late 40's. She has bigger tits but definitely not "bursting out of her tight dress" as I was expecting going in. Full C, maybe Ds. Overall, I'd say she's the average CMT you'd expect from these pps places. Anyway, since I wasn't too impressed with the looks I figured hopefully I'll get a decent massage. Nope, mainly just rubbing a bunch of oil on my back and legs, rubbing up on my sack for teasing to get to the next part. I filip over and I say I want everything. She says $150, I counter with $110 and she agrees. A few min of CBJ and she gets on top. Wasn't too tight and the breath was kicking, needless to say I was losing my hardon, so I flipped her to doggy to finish.

    $70 house (now that I remember, I gave her $80 and received no change or offer to return change) + $110 extra fee.

    Would I repeat? Only if I was in the area and was really in the mood, I wouldn't go search the place out. My experience was meh. She didn't have an attitude or anything, just maybe my expectations were a little too high with all of the stellar weekly reviews of this place on here for a super hot Candy. I saw another older short stocky lady, hopefully that wasn't the "sexy" Cherry that is supposed to be here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape