Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 532 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 7977
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7767
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack247  [View Original Post]
    Is she still on that 250 qv bullshit? Or did she finally lower her rate a bit?
    Holy shit! Not just no. HELL NO!

    BPS.

  2. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by Tide28  [View Original Post]
    500 for hour. She's not drugged out or ran through with a great attitude so it was worth it in my opinion.
    The thing that most people don't think about is even if you have an exceptional visit with a very pretty girl nobody is worth $500 an hour. This shit started shortly after covid began when everyone was afraid to both be a provider or see a provider. People were paying shit expensive amounts of money because hardly anybody would see a client back in those days. And way back then I started railing against paying those rates and sure enough since people paid them they have STAYED too high and it went up up from there. Nowadays I consider $300 to be what's fair for a decent provider but with everybody paying rates from $500 to well over a thousand for an hour's visit you can be sure things will continue to go up and up and up. It's like a million dollar hotel room you don't have to rent it near as often. I mean I just want to rent the pussy I don't want to buy it! $500 hell no I think not not for any girl I've ever met. MJ.

  3. #7765

    Rough Diamond, not Diamond in the rough.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Hi RP. I looked back and traced that down. Sorry to ask again. I looked at the referenced ad from back then and it almost looks a different girl from the new ads. Thanks for pointing me back to that post!

    BPS.
    I have been texting her today, then came here and the the more recent picture. She certainly has changed over time. She offered me $25x for all I was requesting. I was considering it, not sure now.
    She seems to have a decent head on her shoulders and her text messages were coherent, or maybe that was the aforementioned handler.

  4. #7764
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack247  [View Original Post]
    Is she still on that 250 qv bullshit? Or did she finally lower her rate a bit?
    500 for hour. She's not drugged out or ran through with a great attitude so it was worth it in my opinion.

  5. #7763
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH  [View Original Post]
    Her rates have been all over the place. A few weeks back, she told me she only did an hour now and the rate was 500.
    She quoted me 600 for the hour, fuck that.

  6. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested to know as well. Two weeks ago she was quoting $300 for a qv.
    Thanks for all the information on this girl you guys! I only have one thing to say here and that is as long as you guys continue to pay these extortional inflated bullshit rates then that's how long you will pay them and if you continue to pay them expect them to go up WAY up from here. MJ.

  7. #7761
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested to know as well. Two weeks ago she was quoting $300 for a qv.
    Her rates have been all over the place. A few weeks back, she told me she only did an hour now and the rate was 500.

  8. #7760
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack247  [View Original Post]
    Is she still on that 250 qv bullshit? Or did she finally lower her rate a bit?
    I'd be interested to know as well. Two weeks ago she was quoting $300 for a qv.

  9. #7759

    Qv?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tide28  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/555577779616

    Visited Mya last week. Setup was easy and she's very clean with a nice personality. GFE is extra but well worth it, went through mish, doggy, and prone, her pussy is extremely tight so I finished in the condom. Mya is one of the better girls out here and I didn't see many signs of demons.
    Is she still on that 250 qv bullshit? Or did she finally lower her rate a bit?

  10. #7758
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMax03  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the incite MJ I've one in Bessemer and Hoover hwy150 a long time ago. The in Hoover was decent but expensive the only drawback was she had me waiting outside for an hour before meet. The in Bessemer was beautiful from head to toe but awful attitude and kept stopping during the session which annoyed me so I said no more. I haven't had one since then and thought those particular ones were different. Guess not but again thanks for the feedback.
    Hey why'all. Agreed on all of this. Visited the Vulcan Rd crew. As mentioned, talked up a big game and while the menu didn't change, there was no enthusiasm. Get in get out. All the Latinas, Arkadelphia included, are the same. Sucks because some of them are straight 10's. But my money goes elsewhere now. Just not worth it.

  11. #7757

    Mya

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/555577779616

    Visited Mya last week. Setup was easy and she's very clean with a nice personality. GFE is extra but well worth it, went through mish, doggy, and prone, her pussy is extremely tight so I finished in the condom. Mya is one of the better girls out here and I didn't see many signs of demons.

  12. #7756
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Dude I have to tell you that this girl looks ROUGH! Also she hasn't seen 30 for a long long time. While her menu appears to be fairly open she is much bigger in person than her photos would imply. That's all I can really tell you about her everybody has their own likes and dislikes so you can take this info with whatever grain of salt you like but for me I definitely would not see her. MJ.
    Thank you for your reply. Based upon the fact that I am looking at StG girls, I have set my expectations to where my only disappointments are from being completely catfished and poor performance. I'm 53, so age doesn't bother me.

    The only clarification I would ask is, where you say bigger than the pictures would imply, do you mean taller, fatter, or both?

  13. #7755
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them and also the ones that periodically Post in Pelham. I can only speak to my experience but I have to say it was not good on either occasion so bad in fact that I've scratched seeing Latina providers off my list. For me I've always felt rushed and things that were supposed to be on the menu we're not there once we got down to business. I found that they talk a good game in their ads and often in their communication but when it comes down to the reality it's usually very different at least that was my experience so for me never again. MJ.
    Thanks for the incite MJ I've one in Bessemer and Hoover hwy150 a long time ago. The in Hoover was decent but expensive the only drawback was she had me waiting outside for an hour before meet. The in Bessemer was beautiful from head to toe but awful attitude and kept stopping during the session which annoyed me so I said no more. I haven't had one since then and thought those particular ones were different. Guess not but again thanks for the feedback.

  14. #7754
    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Any opinions that can be shared about Ms. Fatt Katt? I'm spending a couple of nights in Birmingham this week.

    I saw a post from last year asking of her whereabouts. The post seemed favorable, but people change.

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n&weightType=l
    Dude I have to tell you that this girl looks ROUGH! Also she hasn't seen 30 for a long long time. While her menu appears to be fairly open she is much bigger in person than her photos would imply. That's all I can really tell you about her everybody has their own likes and dislikes so you can take this info with whatever grain of salt you like but for me I definitely would not see her. MJ.

  15. #7753

    Ms. Fatt Katt

    Hello,

    Any opinions that can be shared about Ms. Fatt Katt? I'm spending a couple of nights in Birmingham this week.

    I saw a post from last year asking of her whereabouts. The post seemed favorable, but people change.

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n&weightType=l

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape