Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 7988
-
05-27-26 14:57 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 38She quoted me 600 for the hour, fuck that.
Originally Posted by RichardH
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 14:39 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 1697Thanks for all the information on this girl you guys! I only have one thing to say here and that is as long as you guys continue to pay these extortional inflated bullshit rates then that's how long you will pay them and if you continue to pay them expect them to go up WAY up from here. MJ.
Originally Posted by Drsmooth1
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 10:02 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 143Her rates have been all over the place. A few weeks back, she told me she only did an hour now and the rate was 500.
Originally Posted by Drsmooth1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 23:42 #7760Senior Member

Posts: 765I'd be interested to know as well. Two weeks ago she was quoting $300 for a qv.
Originally Posted by JMack247
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 22:52 #7759Senior Member

Posts: 100Qv?
Is she still on that 250 qv bullshit? Or did she finally lower her rate a bit?
Originally Posted by Tide28
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 20:33 #7758Senior Member

Posts: 64Hey why'all. Agreed on all of this. Visited the Vulcan Rd crew. As mentioned, talked up a big game and while the menu didn't change, there was no enthusiasm. Get in get out. All the Latinas, Arkadelphia included, are the same. Sucks because some of them are straight 10's. But my money goes elsewhere now. Just not worth it.
Originally Posted by JayMax03
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 12:26 #7757Senior Member

Posts: 68Mya
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/555577779616
Visited Mya last week. Setup was easy and she's very clean with a nice personality. GFE is extra but well worth it, went through mish, doggy, and prone, her pussy is extremely tight so I finished in the condom. Mya is one of the better girls out here and I didn't see many signs of demons.
-
05-25-26 12:10 #7756Senior Member

Posts: 91Thank you for your reply. Based upon the fact that I am looking at StG girls, I have set my expectations to where my only disappointments are from being completely catfished and poor performance. I'm 53, so age doesn't bother me.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
The only clarification I would ask is, where you say bigger than the pictures would imply, do you mean taller, fatter, or both?
-
05-25-26 09:13 #7755Senior Member

Posts: 351Thanks for the incite MJ I've one in Bessemer and Hoover hwy150 a long time ago. The in Hoover was decent but expensive the only drawback was she had me waiting outside for an hour before meet. The in Bessemer was beautiful from head to toe but awful attitude and kept stopping during the session which annoyed me so I said no more. I haven't had one since then and thought those particular ones were different. Guess not but again thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 22:25 #7754Senior Member

Posts: 1697Dude I have to tell you that this girl looks ROUGH! Also she hasn't seen 30 for a long long time. While her menu appears to be fairly open she is much bigger in person than her photos would imply. That's all I can really tell you about her everybody has their own likes and dislikes so you can take this info with whatever grain of salt you like but for me I definitely would not see her. MJ.
Originally Posted by JangoFouts
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 22:06 #7753Senior Member

Posts: 91Ms. Fatt Katt
Hello,
Any opinions that can be shared about Ms. Fatt Katt? I'm spending a couple of nights in Birmingham this week.
I saw a post from last year asking of her whereabouts. The post seemed favorable, but people change.
Thank you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n&weightType=l
-
05-24-26 10:50 #7752Senior Member

Posts: 1697I've seen them and also the ones that periodically Post in Pelham. I can only speak to my experience but I have to say it was not good on either occasion so bad in fact that I've scratched seeing Latina providers off my list. For me I've always felt rushed and things that were supposed to be on the menu we're not there once we got down to business. I found that they talk a good game in their ads and often in their communication but when it comes down to the reality it's usually very different at least that was my experience so for me never again. MJ.
Originally Posted by JayMax03
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 22:06 #7751Senior Member

Posts: 351Latinas
Are any of the Latinas in Homewood decent? I see their ads up a lot on LC and rates are a little lower than the rest.
-
05-23-26 11:57 #7750Senior Member

Posts: 1163Hi Facial. Thanks for sharing your experience. CBJ is always a no-go for me. I'm glad you had fun though. To each their own.
Originally Posted by FacialMaster91
[View Original Post]
BPS.
-
05-22-26 17:23 #7749Regular Member

Posts: 7Stormy in Bessemer
I've seen Stormy a few times now in multiple locations. She's currently in a house at the end of a dead end road so it's a little ominous but she's super chill. Everything is covered including BJ. I am a weirdo because I just like a good BJ and then live up to my username and cof. Stormy is not going to be for everyone. Yes she is very likely on drugs but she will make all your problems go away with her mouth lmao. There's not much she won't do as long as it's covered. She's got monster tits and she can take cof. That's all I need. Qv is 80 but she isn't always firm and she doesn't watch the clock.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...9/266274659337









Reply With Quote



