LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 533 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 7983
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7758

    Mya

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/555577779616

    Visited Mya last week. Setup was easy and she's very clean with a nice personality. GFE is extra but well worth it, went through mish, doggy, and prone, her pussy is extremely tight so I finished in the condom. Mya is one of the better girls out here and I didn't see many signs of demons.

  2. #7757
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Dude I have to tell you that this girl looks ROUGH! Also she hasn't seen 30 for a long long time. While her menu appears to be fairly open she is much bigger in person than her photos would imply. That's all I can really tell you about her everybody has their own likes and dislikes so you can take this info with whatever grain of salt you like but for me I definitely would not see her. MJ.
    Thank you for your reply. Based upon the fact that I am looking at StG girls, I have set my expectations to where my only disappointments are from being completely catfished and poor performance. I'm 53, so age doesn't bother me.

    The only clarification I would ask is, where you say bigger than the pictures would imply, do you mean taller, fatter, or both?

  3. #7756
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them and also the ones that periodically Post in Pelham. I can only speak to my experience but I have to say it was not good on either occasion so bad in fact that I've scratched seeing Latina providers off my list. For me I've always felt rushed and things that were supposed to be on the menu we're not there once we got down to business. I found that they talk a good game in their ads and often in their communication but when it comes down to the reality it's usually very different at least that was my experience so for me never again. MJ.
    Thanks for the incite MJ I've one in Bessemer and Hoover hwy150 a long time ago. The in Hoover was decent but expensive the only drawback was she had me waiting outside for an hour before meet. The in Bessemer was beautiful from head to toe but awful attitude and kept stopping during the session which annoyed me so I said no more. I haven't had one since then and thought those particular ones were different. Guess not but again thanks for the feedback.

  4. #7755
    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Any opinions that can be shared about Ms. Fatt Katt? I'm spending a couple of nights in Birmingham this week.

    I saw a post from last year asking of her whereabouts. The post seemed favorable, but people change.

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n&weightType=l
    Dude I have to tell you that this girl looks ROUGH! Also she hasn't seen 30 for a long long time. While her menu appears to be fairly open she is much bigger in person than her photos would imply. That's all I can really tell you about her everybody has their own likes and dislikes so you can take this info with whatever grain of salt you like but for me I definitely would not see her. MJ.

  5. #7754

    Ms. Fatt Katt

    Hello,

    Any opinions that can be shared about Ms. Fatt Katt? I'm spending a couple of nights in Birmingham this week.

    I saw a post from last year asking of her whereabouts. The post seemed favorable, but people change.

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n&weightType=l

  6. #7753
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMax03  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the Latinas in Homewood decent? I see their ads up a lot on LC and rates are a little lower than the rest.
    I've seen them and also the ones that periodically Post in Pelham. I can only speak to my experience but I have to say it was not good on either occasion so bad in fact that I've scratched seeing Latina providers off my list. For me I've always felt rushed and things that were supposed to be on the menu we're not there once we got down to business. I found that they talk a good game in their ads and often in their communication but when it comes down to the reality it's usually very different at least that was my experience so for me never again. MJ.

  7. #7752

    Latinas

    Are any of the Latinas in Homewood decent? I see their ads up a lot on LC and rates are a little lower than the rest.

  8. #7751
    Quote Originally Posted by FacialMaster91  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Stormy a few times now in multiple locations. She's currently in a house at the end of a dead end road so it's a little ominous but she's super chill. Everything is covered including BJ. I am a weirdo because I just like a good BJ and then live up to my username and cof. Stormy is not going to be for everyone. Yes she is very likely on drugs but she will make all your problems go away with her mouth lmao. There's not much she won't do as long as it's covered. She's got monster tits and she can take cof. That's all I need. Qv is 80 but she isn't always firm and she doesn't watch the clock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...9/266274659337
    Hi Facial. Thanks for sharing your experience. CBJ is always a no-go for me. I'm glad you had fun though. To each their own.

    BPS.

  9. #7750

    Stormy in Bessemer

    I've seen Stormy a few times now in multiple locations. She's currently in a house at the end of a dead end road so it's a little ominous but she's super chill. Everything is covered including BJ. I am a weirdo because I just like a good BJ and then live up to my username and cof. Stormy is not going to be for everyone. Yes she is very likely on drugs but she will make all your problems go away with her mouth lmao. There's not much she won't do as long as it's covered. She's got monster tits and she can take cof. That's all I need. Qv is 80 but she isn't always firm and she doesn't watch the clock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...9/266274659337

  10. #7749

    Interesting experience.

    Hi. Just wanted to share a session I had with one of the Asians. Opened the door to one of the older looking women I've found. I had already made the drive, and you never know. Some things do age like fine wine! What this lady lost in years she made up for with enthusiasm. For a non VIP experience, she put in every effort, and really, really just wanted to please me. I might go visit once more, just for the enthusiasm alone. And besides, who knows, might be in the mood for a GILF!

    You can look this one up 7260 -.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/046002148375

    Anyone have any intel on younger ones? I'm an old man myself, but if I'm paying, I appreciate more than what I could reel in myself!

    Be safe,

    -J.

  11. #7748

    Inbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Posting as Jo on CL. I know she was there yesterday and she planned to stay a few days. If anyone caught her they know. Oh Lawd.

    https://www.erome.com/a/O71FQ3yr
    Hey MPZ. Your inbox is full. Tried to message you. Can't find her ad anywhere. Thanks!!

  12. #7747

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mercedes-sunshine

    I saw Mercedes at her very nice in-call location. The setup was easy and her rate was reasonable. I found her to be very engaging and personable with a very nice menu. Everything I was looking for was on her menu. A very pretty girl with absolutely impeccable Hygiene. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK. CFS any position I wanted. She was fun and absolutely delicious I definitely will see her again. MJ.
    Thanks MJ for report.

  13. #7746

    Mercedes

    https://tryst.link/escort/mercedes-sunshine

    I saw Mercedes at her very nice in-call location. The setup was easy and her rate was reasonable. I found her to be very engaging and personable with a very nice menu. Everything I was looking for was on her menu. A very pretty girl with absolutely impeccable Hygiene. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK. CFS any position I wanted. She was fun and absolutely delicious I definitely will see her again. MJ.

  14. #7745

    MILF Throat Monster

    Posting as Jo on CL. I know she was there yesterday and she planned to stay a few days. If anyone caught her they know. Oh Lawd.

    https://www.erome.com/a/O71FQ3yr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jtiopw.jpg‎   jdfla;dqa.jpg‎  

  15. #7744
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bekka today. She's been around a while but I don't remember seeing any reviews on here. She moves around a bit and is currently staying by the airport. Not my favorite place to go, but it's 10 min from work so I went at lunch today.

    Bekka'a a big girl, bigger than her pics suggest, but her oral skills are unmatched. Been a few years since I've had one that good. Everything is on the menu if BBFS is your thing. Not really mine, and I just stuck with what I came for.

    Decent rates too, would recommend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/2056664148
    I co-sign this. Now she is a heavy smoker so you will come out smelling like smoke, but she does give fire head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape