Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 533 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 7987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested to know as well. Two weeks ago she was quoting $300 for a qv.
    Thanks for all the information on this girl you guys! I only have one thing to say here and that is as long as you guys continue to pay these extortional inflated bullshit rates then that's how long you will pay them and if you continue to pay them expect them to go up WAY up from here. MJ.

  2. #7761
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested to know as well. Two weeks ago she was quoting $300 for a qv.
    Her rates have been all over the place. A few weeks back, she told me she only did an hour now and the rate was 500.

  3. #7760
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack247  [View Original Post]
    Is she still on that 250 qv bullshit? Or did she finally lower her rate a bit?
    I'd be interested to know as well. Two weeks ago she was quoting $300 for a qv.

  4. #7759

    Qv?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tide28  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/555577779616

    Visited Mya last week. Setup was easy and she's very clean with a nice personality. GFE is extra but well worth it, went through mish, doggy, and prone, her pussy is extremely tight so I finished in the condom. Mya is one of the better girls out here and I didn't see many signs of demons.
    Is she still on that 250 qv bullshit? Or did she finally lower her rate a bit?

  5. #7758
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMax03  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the incite MJ I've one in Bessemer and Hoover hwy150 a long time ago. The in Hoover was decent but expensive the only drawback was she had me waiting outside for an hour before meet. The in Bessemer was beautiful from head to toe but awful attitude and kept stopping during the session which annoyed me so I said no more. I haven't had one since then and thought those particular ones were different. Guess not but again thanks for the feedback.
    Hey why'all. Agreed on all of this. Visited the Vulcan Rd crew. As mentioned, talked up a big game and while the menu didn't change, there was no enthusiasm. Get in get out. All the Latinas, Arkadelphia included, are the same. Sucks because some of them are straight 10's. But my money goes elsewhere now. Just not worth it.

  6. #7757

    Mya

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/555577779616

    Visited Mya last week. Setup was easy and she's very clean with a nice personality. GFE is extra but well worth it, went through mish, doggy, and prone, her pussy is extremely tight so I finished in the condom. Mya is one of the better girls out here and I didn't see many signs of demons.

  7. #7756
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Dude I have to tell you that this girl looks ROUGH! Also she hasn't seen 30 for a long long time. While her menu appears to be fairly open she is much bigger in person than her photos would imply. That's all I can really tell you about her everybody has their own likes and dislikes so you can take this info with whatever grain of salt you like but for me I definitely would not see her. MJ.
    Thank you for your reply. Based upon the fact that I am looking at StG girls, I have set my expectations to where my only disappointments are from being completely catfished and poor performance. I'm 53, so age doesn't bother me.

    The only clarification I would ask is, where you say bigger than the pictures would imply, do you mean taller, fatter, or both?

  8. #7755
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them and also the ones that periodically Post in Pelham. I can only speak to my experience but I have to say it was not good on either occasion so bad in fact that I've scratched seeing Latina providers off my list. For me I've always felt rushed and things that were supposed to be on the menu we're not there once we got down to business. I found that they talk a good game in their ads and often in their communication but when it comes down to the reality it's usually very different at least that was my experience so for me never again. MJ.
    Thanks for the incite MJ I've one in Bessemer and Hoover hwy150 a long time ago. The in Hoover was decent but expensive the only drawback was she had me waiting outside for an hour before meet. The in Bessemer was beautiful from head to toe but awful attitude and kept stopping during the session which annoyed me so I said no more. I haven't had one since then and thought those particular ones were different. Guess not but again thanks for the feedback.

  9. #7754
    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Any opinions that can be shared about Ms. Fatt Katt? I'm spending a couple of nights in Birmingham this week.

    I saw a post from last year asking of her whereabouts. The post seemed favorable, but people change.

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n&weightType=l
    Dude I have to tell you that this girl looks ROUGH! Also she hasn't seen 30 for a long long time. While her menu appears to be fairly open she is much bigger in person than her photos would imply. That's all I can really tell you about her everybody has their own likes and dislikes so you can take this info with whatever grain of salt you like but for me I definitely would not see her. MJ.

  10. #7753

    Ms. Fatt Katt

    Hello,

    Any opinions that can be shared about Ms. Fatt Katt? I'm spending a couple of nights in Birmingham this week.

    I saw a post from last year asking of her whereabouts. The post seemed favorable, but people change.

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n&weightType=l

  11. #7752
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMax03  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the Latinas in Homewood decent? I see their ads up a lot on LC and rates are a little lower than the rest.
    I've seen them and also the ones that periodically Post in Pelham. I can only speak to my experience but I have to say it was not good on either occasion so bad in fact that I've scratched seeing Latina providers off my list. For me I've always felt rushed and things that were supposed to be on the menu we're not there once we got down to business. I found that they talk a good game in their ads and often in their communication but when it comes down to the reality it's usually very different at least that was my experience so for me never again. MJ.

  12. #7751

    Latinas

    Are any of the Latinas in Homewood decent? I see their ads up a lot on LC and rates are a little lower than the rest.

  13. #7750
    Quote Originally Posted by FacialMaster91  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Stormy a few times now in multiple locations. She's currently in a house at the end of a dead end road so it's a little ominous but she's super chill. Everything is covered including BJ. I am a weirdo because I just like a good BJ and then live up to my username and cof. Stormy is not going to be for everyone. Yes she is very likely on drugs but she will make all your problems go away with her mouth lmao. There's not much she won't do as long as it's covered. She's got monster tits and she can take cof. That's all I need. Qv is 80 but she isn't always firm and she doesn't watch the clock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...9/266274659337
    Hi Facial. Thanks for sharing your experience. CBJ is always a no-go for me. I'm glad you had fun though. To each their own.

    BPS.

  14. #7749

    Stormy in Bessemer

    I've seen Stormy a few times now in multiple locations. She's currently in a house at the end of a dead end road so it's a little ominous but she's super chill. Everything is covered including BJ. I am a weirdo because I just like a good BJ and then live up to my username and cof. Stormy is not going to be for everyone. Yes she is very likely on drugs but she will make all your problems go away with her mouth lmao. There's not much she won't do as long as it's covered. She's got monster tits and she can take cof. That's all I need. Qv is 80 but she isn't always firm and she doesn't watch the clock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...9/266274659337

  15. #7748

    Interesting experience.

    Hi. Just wanted to share a session I had with one of the Asians. Opened the door to one of the older looking women I've found. I had already made the drive, and you never know. Some things do age like fine wine! What this lady lost in years she made up for with enthusiasm. For a non VIP experience, she put in every effort, and really, really just wanted to please me. I might go visit once more, just for the enthusiasm alone. And besides, who knows, might be in the mood for a GILF!

    You can look this one up 7260 -.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/046002148375

    Anyone have any intel on younger ones? I'm an old man myself, but if I'm paying, I appreciate more than what I could reel in myself!

    Be safe,

    -J.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape