Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 106 to 120 of 10979
-
05-28-26 01:16 #10874Senior Member

Posts: 29Natalie
I haven't seen her for a while, but she's nice. Very bubbly personality and yes, tons of crazy fucking stories after you do the deed.
Originally Posted by NomadPush
[View Original Post]
One thing that was kind off putting for me was her implants. Looked like she had 3 bags stuffed in each side and nips drawn in. Her tits dont look as as the pictures and some of the pictures are fake. They are of a model that looks similar.
I would recommend trying her out. She is on the higher side though. Also she was in CC when I saw her so there's that too.
-
05-27-26 00:55 #10873Regular Member

Posts: 12
Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo
[View Original Post]
Picture didn't load in my last post. It's Tia Kai, Christy Love and Lucky Star. Tia's on the left.
Originally Posted by BodyCount1000
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 20:36 #10872Senior Member

Posts: 101Natalie
Last I saw her was Sept 2025. She just had her vag tightened and her asshole bleached. Her words not mine LOL. She was sweeter when I saw her multiple times in 2024 Idk if its taking a toll on her or what. She does tell you some crazy fucking stories when you're done in the sack. I would maybe repeat, but she didn't really seem into it this time.
Originally Posted by Fredterry99
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 20:52 #10871Regular Member

Posts: 12Tia Kai is a few inches shorter than Christy. She's on the left in each picture for comparison.
Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 19:01 #10870Regular Member

Posts: 12Whoa, $800 to fuck Lucky Star is wild.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
How was her hygiene? I ask because I subbed to her OF and sometimes it looked like she would go a few days without showering. She also had a giant Bush at the time which was a total turnoff. And her apartment looked like a complete dump. Super messy with clothes and crap thrown around everywhere.
After seeing how she lived, I stopped being a fan. I just hope she cleans herself up a little before meeting with clients haha.
-
05-23-26 02:30 #10869Senior Member

Posts: 29Nette
Np man. I wish I had rtff myself haha. In the WA forums where she is from, she has horrible reviews too that all confirm the things I mentioned.
Originally Posted by BallnChain808
[View Original Post]
I seriously don't know how this lady stays in business.
-
05-23-26 01:16 #10868Senior Member

Posts: 144Back to Back?
I was wondering if she books back to back appointments like Leia used to.
Her OF updates seemed like she was kaput after the weekend LOL. My guys, cheehoo.
Imma book round 2 with her in June. You suckas better not get the first morning appointment haha. Nah nah.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 21:06 #10867Senior Member

Posts: 1273Brazilian Anastasia Grace
Thumbs up. Legit. Full review in the White Girls in the 808 forum. (She's from Brazil, but Caucasian.).
https://tryst.link/escort/anastasia-21
-
05-22-26 21:03 #10866Senior Member

Posts: 1273Can confirm. She's awesome. BBFSCIP if you have a test. Wears her wedding ring during the appointment if you're a kinky fucker like me.
Originally Posted by BallnChain808
[View Original Post]
From what she's told me she's booking up fast, which is why her rates are going up. Supply, demand. Will post a review shortly. Would repeat.
-
05-22-26 14:08 #10865Senior Member

Posts: 144Nette
Whew. Thanks for TOFTT bro.
I was this close to meeting her yesterday. Thank goodness I didn't.
Originally Posted by Kam44
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 13:58 #10864Senior Member

Posts: 42Her ad states she's married. Are services provided at her house or another location? Any details of her "ultimate" experience? DM if you prefer.
Originally Posted by BallnChain808
[View Original Post]
Mahalo!
-
05-21-26 23:30 #10863Regular Member

Posts: 13Angie at Lotus & Tulip Massage Wahiawa
Definitely she does everything. You must have high offer.
Originally Posted by Kaihai16
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:49 #10862Senior Member

Posts: 29Nette = No to everything
Took a chance on her. She looks nothing like her photos. Very fat and saggy irl.
No BJ, no touching boobs (said they are sensitive, duh), very awkward, gave wrong location, had "issue" with hotel.
Waste of money and time. I would never see her again. Beware.
https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh
-
05-20-26 23:26 #10861Senior Member

Posts: 144Lacey
She's legit. 5-star. Def repeating. But what's crazy is last week she offered. 6 for the hr and now her ad says. 8. That's crazy.
She's back on Oahu in June. On Maui in a couple weeks.
Her OF is awesome too.
Originally Posted by DavidBla
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:16 #10860Senior Member

Posts: 193Lacey Barnett
Anybody sampled this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you











Reply With Quote




