Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 732 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 10978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10873
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Christy's other friend Tia Kai?

    They were supposed to be together on this trip.

    She looks a bit taller than Christy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyCount1000  [View Original Post]
    Tia Kai is a few inches shorter than Christy. She's on the left in each picture for comparison.
    Picture didn't load in my last post. It's Tia Kai, Christy Love and Lucky Star. Tia's on the left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tia Kai 3.jpg‎  

  2. #10872

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredterry99  [View Original Post]
    https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-natalie-hart/

    Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her.
    Last I saw her was Sept 2025. She just had her vag tightened and her asshole bleached. Her words not mine LOL. She was sweeter when I saw her multiple times in 2024 Idk if its taking a toll on her or what. She does tell you some crazy fucking stories when you're done in the sack. I would maybe repeat, but she didn't really seem into it this time.

  3. #10871
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Christy's other friend Tia Kai?

    They were supposed to be together on this trip.

    She looks a bit taller than Christy.
    Tia Kai is a few inches shorter than Christy. She's on the left in each picture for comparison.

  4. #10870
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Her general rate is 600. I paid 800.
    Whoa, $800 to fuck Lucky Star is wild.

    How was her hygiene? I ask because I subbed to her OF and sometimes it looked like she would go a few days without showering. She also had a giant Bush at the time which was a total turnoff. And her apartment looked like a complete dump. Super messy with clothes and crap thrown around everywhere.

    After seeing how she lived, I stopped being a fan. I just hope she cleans herself up a little before meeting with clients haha.

  5. #10869

    Nette

    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    Whew. Thanks for TOFTT bro.

    I was this close to meeting her yesterday. Thank goodness I didn't.
    Np man. I wish I had rtff myself haha. In the WA forums where she is from, she has horrible reviews too that all confirm the things I mentioned.

    I seriously don't know how this lady stays in business.

  6. #10868

    Back to Back?

    I was wondering if she books back to back appointments like Leia used to.

    Her OF updates seemed like she was kaput after the weekend LOL. My guys, cheehoo.

    Imma book round 2 with her in June. You suckas better not get the first morning appointment haha. Nah nah.

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. She's awesome. BBFSCIP if you have a test. Wears her wedding ring during the appointment if you're a kinky fucker like me.

    From what she's told me she's booking up fast, which is why her rates are going up. Supply, demand. Will post a review shortly. Would repeat.

  7. #10867

    Brazilian Anastasia Grace

    Thumbs up. Legit. Full review in the White Girls in the 808 forum. (She's from Brazil, but Caucasian.).

    https://tryst.link/escort/anastasia-21

  8. #10866
    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. 5-star. Def repeating. But what's crazy is last week she offered. 6 for the hr and now her ad says. 8. That's crazy.

    She's back on Oahu in June. On Maui in a couple weeks.

    Her OF is awesome too.
    Can confirm. She's awesome. BBFSCIP if you have a test. Wears her wedding ring during the appointment if you're a kinky fucker like me.

    From what she's told me she's booking up fast, which is why her rates are going up. Supply, demand. Will post a review shortly. Would repeat.

  9. #10865

    Nette

    Whew. Thanks for TOFTT bro.

    I was this close to meeting her yesterday. Thank goodness I didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kam44  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on her. She looks nothing like her photos. Very fat and saggy irl.

    No BJ, no touching boobs (said they are sensitive, duh), very awkward, gave wrong location, had "issue" with hotel.

    Waste of money and time. I would never see her again. Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh

  10. #10864
    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. 5-star. Def repeating. But what's crazy is last week she offered. 6 for the hr and now her ad says. 8. That's crazy.

    She's back on Oahu in June. On Maui in a couple weeks.

    Her OF is awesome too.
    Her ad states she's married. Are services provided at her house or another location? Any details of her "ultimate" experience? DM if you prefer.

    Mahalo!

  11. #10863

    Angie at Lotus & Tulip Massage Wahiawa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaihai16  [View Original Post]
    Any providers on the north shore anyone know about?
    Definitely she does everything. You must have high offer.

  12. #10862

    Nette = No to everything

    Took a chance on her. She looks nothing like her photos. Very fat and saggy irl.

    No BJ, no touching boobs (said they are sensitive, duh), very awkward, gave wrong location, had "issue" with hotel.

    Waste of money and time. I would never see her again. Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh

  13. #10861

    Lacey

    She's legit. 5-star. Def repeating. But what's crazy is last week she offered. 6 for the hr and now her ad says. 8. That's crazy.

    She's back on Oahu in June. On Maui in a couple weeks.

    Her OF is awesome too.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Anybody sampled this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you

  14. #10860

    Lacey Barnett

    Anybody sampled this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you

  15. #10859
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredterry99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her
    Brand new account posting fake TER link, click at your own risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape