Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 10978
-
05-20-26 02:30 #10858Senior Member

Posts: 144She should be in the ROB category
Yeah I first saw her on SA. Messaged back and forth. Was asking 8. 00 for a meet up. Pass. Then she started posting on tryst asking for 1. 500. Yikes. But YMMV. I'm sure she's good at what she does. Just not for me.
Originally Posted by Majima
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 02:22 #10857Senior Member

Posts: 144Natalie = Mariko
Yes, you are correct. I used to see her at her apt in Waikiki but I think she was last at some room in CC.
450 is kind of a lot. But years ago she was super sweet and I repeated a couple times so I'd be inclined to set up another appt with her. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SamuraiChef
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 00:18 #10856Senior Member

Posts: 28Muscle Mommy?
Not sure where to post this, but does anyone know / have any leads on muscle mommies?
-
05-19-26 19:29 #10855Senior Member

Posts: 5109This advertiser says: "I need 30% deposit for secure our time". The advertiser's lowest price for incall is $300, and lowest price for outcall is $350, so the advance deposit would be $90 for incall or $105 for outcall. Unless some credible forum members vouch for this advertiser, that seems like a lot to risk on a possible scammer.
Originally Posted by Hwade1
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 03:02 #10854Regular Member

Posts: 7Any intel?
I keep seeing this add, and it seems TGTBT, but the add has been up for awhile now and new pictures are being added. Anyone have any info?
https://tryst.link/escort/mimisweet100
-
05-19-26 02:47 #10853Senior Member

Posts: 106Aka Mariko? I thought she moved to the mainland.
Originally Posted by Caasi29
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 19:55 #10852Senior Member

Posts: 169Charging 450 now too.
Originally Posted by Dylan4396
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 19:48 #10851Senior Member

Posts: 123She doesn't offer any of those services anymore only daty.
Originally Posted by Trickdaddyy808
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 19:44 #10850Regular Member

Posts: 1North Shore
Any providers on the north shore anyone know about?
-
05-18-26 15:02 #10849Regular Member

Posts: 22Not the girl in the pics
I've done a review on her before. Definitely not the girl in the pics but a cute Asian non the less. Damage was 350 and she hosted in a high rise in town. Open menu bbj, daty, lfk, COF and CIM. CIP was offered with test results, declined at first but took her up when I felt how wet she got from throating me. Saw her a couple times before she disappeared.
Originally Posted by Fredterry99
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 13:01 #10848Regular Member

Posts: 21That's Natalie, she's been around for a while, photos aren't her exactly, but she looks somewhat similar, a lot of plastic surgery if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by Fredterry99
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 18:32 #10847Regular Member

Posts: 1Has Anyone Seen?
https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-natalie-hart/
Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her.
-
05-10-26 14:21 #10846Senior Member

Posts: 371Linda"s Place
Isn't this the girl in Linda's old place? New girl for the other wasn't very good.
Originally Posted by CoryTyson
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 11:29 #10845Senior Member

Posts: 136Holly Holm Look like like a man (ms swan)
So you posted an Asian women bedpage add, but Holly Holm is a masculine looking white blonde female. Also the Emma bellow is healthy Japanese girl. What Emma is this?
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 10:07 #10844Senior Member

Posts: 204Damage?
Sounds like a great time. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by CoryTyson
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



